What is a good first car for the young enthusiast
Pic related is me

Ferrari

Can't go wrong with Porsche 924/944, perfect beginner sports cars

You should get a mustang; it's no epona but it'll get you there

Read the sticky you fucking faggot

Also 1/10th the price of every other car here

Yes you can.

Memes aside, Miatas (NB specifically) are known for being a VERY good poorfag sports car. My DD [also a sports car] costs 5x as much as my NB and I've test driven countless performance cars between the 30-50k range and nothing had driver feedback as good as the Miata's.

Shut up and buy a civic

>E39 530i
>NA miata
>NB miata
>mustang
All can be had for less than $5k and are easily found in manual.
They're also all in the sticky.

I recommend civic si or EF civic more than miata

Sticky is irrelevant and really missing a lot.
Also this hairdresser here, don't you dare think of buying an automatic as a self-described enthusiast, you'll just bore yourself.

The sticky wont do him any good if he doesnt know what to look for

E39's the sexiest though.

Depends if your poor or not

You're comparing a souped up econobox to an actual sports car. I'm not saying the Civic SI is good or bad but if you're looking for an enthusiast car, the more-engaging, RWD two seater is easily the better choice.

Also I don't think I've ever seen an EF that wasn't completely fucking ruined

Do you have any preference for us to go on whatsoever? You have more choices than you think. Check your local Craigslist for manual cars under 5k. Anything you see can be fun honestly. Fuck you can have fun in a manual modded Previa for fucks sake

This is now an E39 thread.

How is it irrelevant? What would you change?

it's just as much of a sports car as the miata

>Taking shiposting on Veeky Forums seriously

>spreading jalopshit advice

God this is such a beautiful car
I hate the black kidney rims though

Sorry senpai. I've gotten mixed response, everyone either loves them or hates them.

It's a nuisance too negligible to ruin the utter beauty if this godmachine

Would look better if the body color wasn't black. Right now it looks like you're starting to be one of the faggots who blacks out the whole thing.

Well, it's obviously made for USA so it's not very useful on the outside. Or so I though but after looking through it I discovered Prelude and Integra those are pretty much the best choices, the only thing cheaper is e36.
Other than that, BMWs are very cheap and Miatas are very expensive where I live, differences like that.