Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2254
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
(Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)

●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29335410
youtube.com/watch?v=zZZFKLMxRyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhhd_tEaJEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=56FcecuBrAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for updating the link.

you cut away your memes like bread to butter with your semen

PREP FOR WORLDS, BOYS

Stop waiting for page 10 to post the new thread you fucker.

Symphogear archetype when?

>try the new darklord against the AI or through LAN
>It works
>try it online
>it's as if the card isn't even being registered to be in my deck. Says it's invalid, so I add 3 more cards to it to make it a 43 card deck. The game starts, it's 40 cards and the new card is isn't in the deck.
That's weird.

>import this 15 years later
>in a MAIN SET

FUCKING WHY

Xth for Tellarknights winning worlds 2 times in a row

>Stop waiting for page 10
Ideally we should always wait for page 10. But impatient little shits can't stand it. They have to have the glory of having made the new thread so they make them before we've even hit the bump limit.

Condense your threads? Remember that line? It's what gave birth to this very board to begin with.

If you want to have your bread sooner, bake it yourself.

For the one in a quadrillion chance you open a pack and it's nothing but these, just so Tewart can ;^) at you from his ivory tower.

>tfw the pushups I've been doing have been too much for my shitty body and I have bursitis
>I will only ever be 90% as able in my left arm, at the very best

cheer me up /dng/
What are some decks cripples use

I'll be making a poll with possible contenders for winning Worlds 2016 just like last year, so if anyone has any idea of decks that can potentially win add it to this list.
So right now I have: PkBA, BA, Blue-Eyes, Demise Qli, Demise.decks, Domain Monarch, XYZ Monarch, Dracopal, some Pendulum variant, Moemails, Nekroz, Tellars, HEROs, Raidraptors.
I'm basically inputting whatever has a decent chance at taking worlds. I'll make the poll on Saturday after taking some more suggestions, that way we have a good three weeks to vote

Better learn to play Weiss Schwarz.

WHY DID MELODIOUS HAVE TO BE SHIIIIIT

anime archetype for a female duelist that is a bad player

Tellarknights, ABCs and Bujins if you want to feel oldschool.

xth for CAC
What program to use for CAC? Someone posted a Ritual Pendulum before, which yugiohcardmaker doesn't have.

>Card game for open Serbs
No thank you I'd like to hide my power level.

>That OCG SPYRAL build

What the fuck. How is there so much tech no one thought of

Does stun shit fall under some gay shit?

What about someone physically crippled instead of mentally disabled?

Yes.

Weebs*

How many IRS should I run in SPYRAL? I'm thinking 1-2

TCGeditor.

everyone threw it under the bus for how shit it is atm that no one really decided to look into anything that works other than the obvious

That's not bad CaC, for once.

The fuck you talking about, it barely works.

That name is already taken.
Just call it Sanctuary of the Fallen

Thanks. My philosophy is the simpler the effect, the better.

Thanks, someone actually posted it before, but I couldn't remember what it was called.

U.A. or Battling Boxers

The effect seems useable but not broken, which is rare for both CaC and Konami.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29335410

>How is there so much tech no one thought of
What do you mean? The most notable cards of the OCG build is actually the pot and jar of Avarice. It's what enables him to re-use his dupes.
In the TCG we'd pretty much have to run 2/2 dupe/IRS instead of 3/1 dupe/IRS or something.

If you're talking about the Goyo Defender thing, that's a known Speedroid play. As in pure Speedroids. But it's not really odd seeing it in SPYRALs since we've got so many level 1s with SPYRALs and Red Resonator can make Defender.

If anything the thing that actually surprises me about the build is his idea of using Shamojis for Utopia Kaiser. That caught me off guard. But it seems kind of gimmicky to be perfectly honest, even if it might be cool.

>Not Sanctuary in the Shadows

Do you even thematics?

>If an opponent's monster declares an attack: Toss a coin, and if the result is heads, negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that opponent monster's ATK.
Fuck this card. Damn it.

Why didn't Tewart import the KC rarity?
Blue-eyes looks really beautiful in it.

>Skull Dice and Graceful Dice both multiply attack instead of just 100-600 ATK boosts

Would these cards see play in the meta at all if they were printed right? A 6x boost quickplay is pretty strong.

>If you're talking about the Goyo Defender thing, that's a known Speedroid play
Huh what? I've been out of the game for a while. Is it a 1-card Quasar or something?

>Destroy Spell/Trap Cards on the field equal to the number of other "tellarknight" cards you control.
>equal

KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Didn't mean to quote, deepest apologies SPYRAL apologist-tan

ss top search red-eyed level top to 2 tune goyo summon 2 goyo get another level 3 tuner make coral dragon make quasar

or get a level 2 tuner make accel dump jet

In tellars you can basically choose how many monsters you control, though going to 4 or 5 can be difficult.
Basically this card just replaces twin twisters in the deck.

Same reason we don't have ghosts or ultis anymore
Shekels

>Losing a 50% gamble that many times
How bad is your luck?
With luck this bad you must trip over yourself at least once a week

This card is garbo

How the hell do you get the second tuner out?

>non targeting quick play spell and trap removal is Garbo

Not even, titty twister can set up your grave and doesnt lose to strike. This card is seriously fucking pack filler. There isnt a backrow alive that will let all of your Tellars spam the board, and if it did well then your backrow hate card was just completely fucking useless.

C90 FUCKING WHEN??????

Removal that relies solely on how many monsters you control IS shit you mong

There are a few variants to it. But Defender in general makes for easy Quasar plays. The only thing that really complicates things is that you can have no other monsters on your side of the field when getting started.

But just summon Defender. And use Defender's effect to summon two other Defenders.
Then you can make Coral Dragon with one of the Defenders and a level 3 tuner or something. And then use Coral Dragon who is a tuner with the remaining Defenders and you've got yourself Quasar. And when Coral Dragon is sent to the graveyard you even get to draw a card, and you also have the opportunity to pop a card with Coral Dragon before summoning Quasar.

Or you use a level 2 tuner instead. Make Accel Synchron with one of the Defenders. And drop Jet Synchron to make Accel Synchron level 6 and you make Quasar with that instead.

Now that Spyral build didn't have any level 3 tuners which was probably why he wasn't running Coral Dragon. But he had plenty of level 2 tuners and searchers for such, and did run Accel Synchron.

Yeah but
How does one get out the second tuner in the OCG Spyral deck without waiting a turn?

get creative with daiko and speed recover
maybe try other meme techs like birdman

By gitting gud.

Well. In Speedroids it's real simple thanks to Den-Den.
But he is playing Resonators, so is just combining Synkron Resonator that can special summon itself, with the highly searchable Big Red SPYRAL GEAR that special summons from the graveyard.

sykron is also searchable, he runs 3 resonator call

>tfw MAX is one of those rituals held back by its ritual spell.
Speaking of which, since BLS has history with Blue-eyes and Chaos Form can summon all the BLS rituals, what are the chances that the new BLS support will be generic enough to boost MAX?
Something like a themed Pre Prep for Chaos Rituals would really help

youtube.com/watch?v=zZZFKLMxRyE

Someone calll killer keemstar and get azneyes, capital G and glasgowygo on together to talk about this shit.

Well. Yeah. I just added that cavet because from my experience playing SPYRALs at this stage often leaves you with more Big Reds than you can make use of. It's a combination of the hard OPT, Quik-Fix's lack of one, and Quik-Fix only having two kinds of targets. One kind that quickly disappears with a single use of Machine Duplication or Inferno Reckless Summon.

How do I defeat my brother's Kozmos with my fierce Melodious bitches yas gawd

I can't wait for Laughmaker to get released so that I can seriously try playing Chaos MAX in Odd-Eyes Magicians and see how that'll stack up.

I can't even tell if that move was on purpose or not.

Make the lock and keep popping his sets so he doesn't Kozmojo you?

What were they thinking?

>not ppals with iris so you can proceed to buff chaos max even further with twenty forms of attack boosters

THE FUN IS JUST GETTING STARTED

What is this Japanese dance competition where women apparently slam themselves into the ground as violently as possible? I remember seeing the Sailor moon one

Did they do this with Chaos Sorcerer? He is one of my favorite cards ever for a cheap bastard like me.

Who's ready for this at worlds?

Never mind, found it
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhhd_tEaJEQ
Apparently it isn't Japanese

I am praying to gay god every day for a set of drag queen cards

>Dragon Rulers
Blasted ;)
>tfw D-RULERS are still banned so Blue-eyes has no reliable out to Ophion set 4.
They could just go first anyways

At least it looks cool.

Maybe it'll become a sekrit tech for some new archetype in the future that'd could benefit off banishing all the shit of one those attributes at once, though unless you could treat them all as dark and light at the same time in the grave or something it'd be hard to consistently get an equal amount.

>>not ppals
Sure. But the idea is to use Iris to search Advent. Then you can summon MAX either through sending Metal Claw from your extra deck, or you send Laughmaker that's a level 8 pendulum and works with both Advent and MAX.

Why is there no way to search rank up magics?

Raidraptor has several.

No.
He's a Lightray now.
Did you read the card?
>You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you activate this effect
It's LITERALLY a strictly worse Envoy of the Beginning.
There's no reason to run this when Envoy takes less and gives more and is not banned

Phantom Knights and Ciphers can.
Raidraptors kind of can, but their searchers are pretty terrible. But at the very least their RUMs are quite potent.

No meme please...

? I like them! I like their designs

>Equip only to a "Raidraptor" monster. It gains 1000 ATK. When the equipped monster is targeted for an attack by a monster whose ATK is higher than the equipped monster: You can add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you take no battle damage from that battle.

I mean, it's search for any RUM...

What are some cards that you wish were better? A living Archive and the angle the art is drawn in makes me love this card. Honestly wish it had an easier time summoning extra deck cards like Tzolkin, Level 1s are pure shit anyways, it didn't need all those damn restrictions,

Serious replies please...

Glasgow is just savage towards Azneyes.

What if I told you equipping that to an Ultimate Falcon was an incredibly good move

Eat my ass

I swear to God, I curse my curiosity from this Veeky Forums shit every day because I either find something really interesting or something that just outright becomes a new fetish for me
youtube.com/watch?v=56FcecuBrAc
Now I think I've found both at the same time
>your waifu will never spin around slam onto your dick like this
Why even live lads?
INXI best girl by the way, though I don't think too many of them are """"girls""""

No gays...

You mean the card that's unaffected by others?

RUMPK Launch
Marshalling Field searches Argent

exactly
The opponent's only out to it is to attack it anyway, and they gain nothing by Twin Twistering it, so it's easy as shit to get the effect, search a RUM and get another Ultimate Falcon the very next turn

I was thinking about this

If Blue-Eyes wins the die roll, how the fuck can Evilswarm even win the match

Never once did I mention its shitty on field effect which is what that applies to, only a shitty joke about it being able to banish an entire grave's worth of Light or Dark.

Oh shit. It didn't occur to me you can still equip things to it.

I think Tribute Lanius can search for rank ups too aside from its foolish effect

Only quickplays, which are pretty mediocre.

I'd say Bahamut but Spirit Dragon floating into Azure eyes cucks them.
Back row doesn't even work since Twin Twister and Cosmic Cyclone Dragon.

>losing to a spic

>The opponent's only out to it is to attack it anyway
And 90% of the time the monster attacking with be ZA LIGHTNING
So why even bother running and equipping it.