I got job offers to work at both of these places

I got job offers to work at both of these places.

Which one? Which one do I choose?

flip a coin

Whichever one gets the least business, that way you get paid for doing nothing

A challenger appears!

What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

The one closest to your house.
travel less, pay less for gas.

O-O-O-O'REILLYYYY AUTO PARTS. OW!

Do advance so you don't have to do the stupid autozone chants

Oops put an extra # in there

no one cares tripfaggot

yiff in hell

Lol :3c
But yeah my friend worked at autozone said it was like being in a cult or something they had people doing yoga and stupid shit like that, tons of bullshit they want you to do.

yiff in hell

Ok boss

yiff in hell

Autozone beats O'Reilly on coolant and atf selection.

if it's just for employment purposes, just pick the one that is more financially sound. If the both them pay the same, just go to the one that is a shorter drive or the least amount of traffic. If they're equally the same distance, go with the one that is the nicer part of the town or has a better commercial district.

Ok boss

I work at Advanced, it's pretty chill. Pay isn't all that but if you're good at your job you'll be promoted most likely within your first 3 months which is usually $9.XX to $11.XX.

N A P A
A
P
A

>pay isn't that bad
>$9-11 after promotion
Jesus christ. I hope you're in high school

I work at the vato zone it's pretty dope. We have one ancient lady who knows every fucking thing there is to know about anything from classics through muscle through 3rd gens to LS cars, but then she stopped giving a fuck. So anything from like 1930 to 2006 she's an expert. A few tuner guys, a truck guy, me the noob faggot, a ricer, an expert in nigger rigging, and a 4x4 dude. Pretty knowledgeable staff minus me.

What this user said.

That seems pretty standard pay for retail work user.

My girl used to work at Advance. Seemed chill to me. I wouldn't work at either personally though.

And that's why you go to college or learn to weld

Also op try to get hired as a driver, u don't have to do plebe shit like change batteries and windshield wipers, u still get a discount on everything, your not required to meet sales goals because your job title is technically driver, and the best part you get to deliver to all kinds of shops and shoot the shit with very knowledgeable mechanics who will some times let you tour their shop and check out all the sweet projects they're working on. Muscle cars, jeeps, tuners, luxury, Baja race rigs etc. I've gotten to get up close with all of these due to jusy being friendly to the mechanics we deliver parts to. Also I've gotten mad hook ups on labor and tires and shit from these same shops because we're buddies

Autozone is the worst auto parts store you can work at so Advanced.

Napa
>Need
>Another
>Part
>Asshole
That place never gives you the right shit.

vatozone so you can bang your coworker's sister

pic related

>I got job offers to work at both of these places.
BULLSHIT!
You applied at those two places. Auto parts stores aren't the kind of place that actively looks for talented people to sell chinese knockoff crap to other dumb people.

OP probably meant he applied and got a call back from both. Calm down user.

Vatozone. Lower expectations. Better employee discount.

$0.25

>places don't give job offers
Literally what? A letter of offer is what is required to be signed in order to become an employee, you complete and utter dip.

OP never claimed they headhunted him. Just that he was offered the job at both places.