Ask a car salesman anything!

Hi Veeky Forums! I started a thread yesterday, and nobody replied within around an hour, I got some late replies and I decided to just start a new one. I know you guys have some questions. I work for one of the top companies in the world. I will answer any questions people may have on how it all works, and how to not get fucked over.

Do you listen to your clients on the speakerphone when you go see your manager to "discuss deals"? Especially when people come in pairs and discuss a deal.

what good rates can i get on your mum?

No. Sounds like 80's movie type stuff
0% for up to 60 months with tier 1+ credit.

Do you lie out your ass about everything like I do? (I work sales).

Not really. I cant think of too many times I have ever flat out lied to a customer. Im a fairly honest sales person. However, at reputable dealerships like mine, most are. Of course I stretch the truth sometimes, but rarely lie, if at all.

>I started a thread yesterday, and nobody replied within around an hour

Because nobody fucking cares about your shitty job.

why are you so angry? only trying to help you guys save money. Are you mad that I am younger and make more money than you?

What's the nicest car you've ever sold. Also what kind of car do you drive?

robin reliant, got a rover metro m8 1.1 hot hatch

>top companies in the world
Which one?

Well thats not me, most expensive car I have ever sold would be a top of the line hybrid midsize SUV. around 53,000 I think. I Drive the most hated on new car on Veeky Forums. I like it personally but will be buying something else in about two years or so.

how does it feel to know that you will be replaced by a broker soon?

MG m8

I just dont really want to be identified by a coworker, friend, or client. But its a top three. The idea was mostly to answer questions regarding how to get deals, etc.

well It feels pretty great because I know that I wont. Not sure where you're getting the idea. If it even becomes a mainstream thing Id put that at around 5-10 years away, and I hope to be out of the business by then anyways.

Are you that faggot gook that got doxxed a month or so ago?

Nope. not even familiar with the story. what happened?

First, whats tour country of origin?

Is it true that you just scam people to buy any vehicle?

United States
Not even sure what this means. We dont bait and switch if that is what you mean?

How much pussy do you get?

Not enough, longest dry spell I have ever had. been like three months.

OK, some gook/chink who worked for a Lamborghini dealership in Canada came on here and got doxxed and it was a shit show

This is an user message board, and if you have friends/coworkers that browse here they cant trace it to you. But I do under stand where you are coming from.

Was he being a dick? I mean I guess even if people found out I havent said anything bad.

ok i work for Kia

>was he being a dick

Yeah, kept getting mad at shitposted and started calling people poorfags

JUST ASK ME GODDAMN FUCKING SALES RELATED QUESTIONS YOU DUMBASS POORFAGS

Oh. What a douche. That is also not me, I dont work for Kia.

Looks like my thread is being derailed. If anybody actually has questions I will still answer, just look for the response that doesnt sound completely retarded.

but why?

Go work for subaru or something

Kia's look good atleast, and the top of line models are fancy af

I don't know anything about buying a dealership car how do you get a deal? Is there some kind of discount or do you mean like haggling?

My credit score is 710, how do "credit-tiers" work?

If the 710 is through an official bureau
thats very good. 720+ is tier 1+ at least where im at. Not sure if this differs by state or anything. so 720+ will get you top tier rates. with a 710 you can still often get 0% depending on the car.
well yes, thats what im referring to.