Did GM just not give a fuck when they designed the exterior?

Did GM just not give a fuck when they designed the exterior?

Looks mint bro

get triggered

No, they obviously tried to make it look modern, but still similar to a first gen. The problem is they tried to hard and ended up with a hotwheels car. If they'd just toned down the styling a little bit it would look better.

American cars are SHIT
SHIIIIIIIT

I hate to say it, but this car is one of those few cases where a front license plate along with its snub-nosed plate holder would make it look better.

I know I'm taking bait, but the Z28 is previous gen, you mongoloid.

"As least visibility as you can Jimmy"

"I SAID LESS VISIBILITY"

>mfw the new one is even slower
kek

They looked at the mustang and said "how can I fuck this up?"

They did very well fucking it up.

You realize it's actually got better visibility than the 5th gen or the Challenger, right?

The greenhouse actually grew slightly despite the rest of the car shrinking.

>New base SS is slower than a Z28
Nigga it's only a year older and 30k more expensive, what'd you expect?

>this assmad

>$37,300 car slower than a $50,000 car
I should hope so. Unfortunately the $50,000 car can't be had for MSRP, and the 1LE package for the Camaro will close the gap for a lot less than $13,000.

Sorry that your persistent rectal bleeding won't subside.

>this assmad gm literally has no naturally aspirated v8's that outperform the gt350
KEK!

Get fucked

im sure they consulted all the kids at the Transformers screening

This nigga knows!

Smoke some weed or something, you could really stand to let your butthurt go.

>projecting this hard

I'm hardly the one responding to every GM thread with a mass of reaction images, crying out for attention be namefagging.

You know it's ok to feel sad, right?

Bottling it up with faux levity and crying out for attention won't fix what's wrong.

>this assmad
kek!

I hope you have a good day soon.

Maybe you could try going to church?

I just worry about you sometimes.

How long has it been since you've called your grandmother?

>moving goal posts this hard

Should've made a modern iteration of the second gen, desu.

nigga just stop youre gay as fuck

I've not set any goal posts. I'm just feeling bad about how sad you are. You post before I come here, you are still posting when I quit for the night, and it seems like all you ever post is a growing collection of meme faces and a few stale bits of bait.

It's like this is all you have.

Because it's marketed to boomers and none of you faggots can afford it anyway
>inb4 shill
I'm a BMW fanboi and I'm pissed that the M4 is an embarrassment to the line and puts up poorer numbers. It doesn't change the fact that it's not marketed towards edgy millenials and your credit and bank accounts would make a GM stealership laugh in your face.

>resorting to ad hominems

Obviously. Makes me pissed, I wanted to like it with all the performance improvements.

Holy shit you are reking this noob

I wish it had been a bigger change, stylistically, but normies love it and buy tons of them, so I'll just enjoy the material improvements.
I've owned 3 M3s now, and I have to say, the biggest reason while I'll never buy one that's newer than the E46 is what MotorTrend had said.

>What’s missing is any trace of that special sauce that used to make BMWs worth the additional price: tuning. All the little things that used to come standard on not just M Division cars but with BMWs in general seem to be lacking. “The steering’s numb, the shifter’s sloppy, the engine’s response is nonlinear, and the clutch pedal has far too much travel,” Cammisa said. The Camaro had far superior electric power steering and a more precise shifter, and its clutch, which by no means is world-class, is better than the third pedal in the M4.

I mean, what the fuck? The worst part is that having taken test drives on the same day, I agree with him.

> He's sorry for me; that's an Ad Hominem
Shh, just let the tears out.

Exactly. I love my e46, and I still look on Craigslist for an e30, e36, or another e46. I love bmw, but christ on a cros, what the fuck were they thinking.
>$81,000
>gets bested by a fucking camaro
At least take the M badge off you assholes

>still this assmad

>If they'd just toned down the styling a little bit it would look better.
/thread. Front end is way too busy.

>people caring about track times

kek, triggered