Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Draenei in horde when?

I just came back so probably a dumb question:
my alt is a fdk but i want to try unholy out. Would 5 honor marks be the fastest way to a decent 2h?
Also curious which dev hates ret so badly.

remove meme guilds

How about my mog? I know the lighting is shit but you can see most of it. I don't have a sub right now to log in and take a proper shot, but I will sub in a few days.

It's my favorite mog because muh nostalgia, it's the exact gear I used when tanking my first LK kill back in 3.3.

Please give Crystalfire Staff

What the fuck is going on with hunters? BM has no focus generator and MM has arcane shot which generates 5 focus. Am I missing something here?

When Orcs leave horde

But then how will the orcs and draenei come together and make wee little half breeds?

Come to think of it, if Humans, Draenei, and Orcs are all from different planets, how the fuck are they able to interbreed?

WHAT CLASSES TO LEVEL, MAIN IN LEGION, AND RACE/GENDER CHANGE?(Dogs and pandas already getting changed)

ay minigamers wat button do u put ur interrupts on
need 2 kno, important information

Let's try holding ourselves to some better standards:
1. Hide Trannies/Tripfags/Namefags/Avatarfags. Don't respond. Just [-].
2. Don't respond to bait.
3. Answer all Warcraft related questions, even if you're not sure of the answer.
4. Stop with the retarded guild circlejerks. If a guild claims to be a Veeky Forums guild, just let it be. Hearing 'hurr durr Wrench' or 'Hurr durr literally who' gets old after thread 450.
5. Don't be a faggot

i bet not even one of you can go a week on this

I'd rather shitpost than janitorpost, it's more fun

remove problematic posters who start shit for no reason

xth for lynris

i miss her ;_; where did she go?

Shift-e or E depending on the patch.

for me it's always the same mouse button on the side

Just got my sub back.

So all I have to do to add an item to my Wardrobe is equip it and it'll be automatically added?

MM: Use Sidewinders, you get a fucking huge amount of focus back
BM: Use Dire Beast religiously.

S

Then you're a bigger problem than the memers

I will HAPPILY ignore all trannies if you give me a list that is as comprehensive as possible.

i need a wowg bf

Only if it's BoE, BoP stuff is auto added.

hey anime girl add me icy#1568

That's fine, if I wanted serious discussions about a game I wouldn't be on a Veeky Forums general

who /lagging like crazy and getting booted from dungeons constantly/ here

heres your first one:

Are you a tranny?

How do I pvp as rogue? I keep getting owned by shadow priests and warlocks. I thought my role was to kill squishies, but the squishies aren't squishy... they take a million hits to die.

tfw will never be smochi's big strong husbando

how do I make gold in this shit game?

So all the Soulbound weapons and gear in my bank are already added and I can delete them to make space?

Spriests and Warlocks hit hard as fuck in pre-patch.
You're honestly more likely to kill a platewearer as an assassin than you are a clothy with heals. Just stack bleeds and hit Exsanguinate.

As for Outlaw, just keep at range and rtb at 1 point until you get 3+, then go all in.

Where did she come from
Cottoneye joe

Post'em and rate'm.

>you sound like a healslut
What did he mean by this?

I noticed that the warlocks and spriests outnumber the other classes. Is everyone avoiding pvp except them?

Fair point.

It is a bit disheartening to find out that people are only shitposting at you to aggravate the other shit posters into shit posting so you can pretend that your shitposting is somehow more legitimate though.

Although frankly by admitting this you just gave the guild meme posters fucking carte blanche to continue.
But since you think this is fun I suppose that was your intention right?

They're just FOTM at the moment.

Degenerate.

post your face when you see horde scum

So what's the optimal Aff. build now? I dropped off about two months ago to wait for the pre-patch and just resubbed.

human females just look so stupid trying to do anything

>why hello there mr orc, what can I do for you today?

>when your 3 levels above there own and already in pvp gear

yes, but check first. Some people where saying stuff in void storage wan't added for whatever reason.

secession when

How big will Legion be?
The map looks really tiny

Not soon enough.

Does Rogue gear look good on a Blood Malef?

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I BOOST

so what's it going to be for Legion - alliance or horde?

Question about the artifact weapons. Lets say for example as a hunter, BM is the best leveling spec but MM ends up being the best at 110. I started leveling with the BM artifact weapon, how far behind am I when I switch to the MM one at 110?

not very given you do your order hall research

Play WoW solo or play XIV because all my online friends are playing it but im burnt out on it and dont really have much to do on it?

Finish, XIV up to main story, then discard afterward as it's all horseshit afterwards.
Alternatively, play all the content of XIV then return to wow to appreciate just how fucking good you had it here and not complain about WoW as much anymore.

Play a shitty F2P MMO by yourself so that you realize how bad it is to play MMOs solo and then go back to FFXIV.

Or make new friends in WoW.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

I miss Bartholomew...

Nothing wrong with taking a break from XIV for a month or two to play some wow, if you ever get bored of wow and you fucking will because it's shit you can always go back to XIV

also

join literal who

Hi

what to main in Legion
1-2 melee dps
3-4 healer
5-6 ranged dps
7-8 Tank
9-0 roll again

pls djelete this

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Its a good server and all but im concerned that world PvP will just be a hassle, especially come Legion.

I dont get the point of corpse camping.

Like if I am traveling through a zone and I see a lowbie, sure I gank em. Keeps em honest.

But whats the point of spending as long as the lowbie is willing to try continually ganking them, /e Spits on You, and then teabagging?

Like yeah your wasting my time, but your wasting yours as well. I just log off and play a different character till they are done, but I just dont get it

I was a hair away from becoming a police officer but got disqualified in the background check today because I only had my license for a year. This is what I get for being a NEET with no license for so long. Could have been making 100k a year.

I can delete the post, but I can't delete my love for you.

Where the fuck are the wrathful pvp sets now?

>I raid at high level

Gathering professions & the auction house

see? stupid

they shouldnt let human females be warriors or anything combative really, they look fuckin dumb

stick to healing babe

Bart come back : (

>wowg as a police officer with a gun

it's probably better in the long run

Reminder that this games concept is outdated and the playerbase is dropping and you should move on to LoL like a real man so you can have the entire WoW experience in the span of 35 minutes rather than wasting your life on it.

Hey

>LoL
>real man
LoL is literally for cucks. Riot literally fucks you over and you like it. I'd rather play with Dotards then you LeagueBabbyCucks

>cop
>100k a year
Ehehehehe

>tfw all healer classes at 100 soon
Make it stop

daily dose:
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

replace "tripcode" with "avatar"
repost in every thread

I'll try.

Jokes on you I'm actually a dotard and was false flagging. You fucking fell for it. Anyway MMORPGs are garbage. They require time and not skill. Dota gives you access to all the content from your first game and it's simply your skills and strategies that make you win. 1 on 1 the guy with the higher skill always wins the matchup.

LoL is a bad ripoff of a mod. DOTA 2 is better in every conceivable way.

The entire genre is also shit, just like MMOs

I can't see that happening for an entry level officer but officers do get paid a pretty good amount in certain large cities like Seattle.

Are you some kinda nogunz cuck?

If Alliance starts shit on Illidan theyll get blasted.

>do 6 mythic dungeons on 689 hunter
>get no gear above 685
>do one mythic dungeon and kazzak on my 707 dk
> get 2 725 pieces and a 735 piece from kazzak
>dk is now almost 30 ilvl higher than my hunter
>hunter still pulls twice as much damage

How to get good at affliction?

MM Hunter is fucking BROKEN. RN.

The MOBA genre is superior to the MMO genre. It's an improvement because a skilled newfag can always put up a fight against an oldfag. Every oldfag in an mmo is untouchable and rich as fuck.

So, any guilds available to join?
Recently I transferred a character to a friend's server to play with him but he's barely on and apparently his guild plans to do a server transfer, which he didn't know about

I already have an alt at No Fun Allowed but well...are any of you guys in a guild that still plans to finish raids? No matter the difficulty and wipes?

TONK

i've noticed

Hey idiot FAGGOT, Thaspion is my bf don't hit on him

Dead

just like real life

early bird gets the worgen

What is with the retarded cunts making the new general sometimes over a hundred posts early lately?

what is this mog, please help. specifically wanna know the chest/shoulders, but all of it is nice.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3c