Any racing games out there that arent shit?

any racing games out there that arent shit?

Your thread is shit.

>>/ovg/

He said that aren't shit to be fair on OP. 0g physics simulator 2016 isn't exactly good.

Assetto corsa.

Before calling something "shit" define what is "shit" in your way. Fucking retard. Not everything that is shit for you isn't for others.

Boy...Forza

I like Barret and Labonte racing. PS1 game. Best physics, crash damage, multiple levels of weather, day/night transitions, short races, endurance races, etc. Game was epic.

the gran turismo series
/bread

NFS Carbon. It's what got me into muscle cars.

Angie Touge was tricky

while GT6 is shit for a GT game and is still outdone on all fronts by its competitor Forza 4, it's still a decent and populated free to play racer if you have a ps3

of course if you're on xbox, Forza 4

on pc just open your wallet and go for iracing, AC, RF2 and anything else are ghost towns for open lobby racing

>tfw when taking on Angie in an un-upgraded Camaro so you could save enough cash to unlock the Chevelle
Palms are sweaty just thinking about it.

He's Australian. This is their way of saying "please recommend me a class leading product", but without implying anything at all, ever, is worthy of his consideration.
He will take your suggestions then shit on them and not show any gratitude at all. He'll also call you a cunt and/or faggot for doing so.

He thinks that's the height of comedy, everyone else thinks he's fucking douchebag.

Waiting for Gran Turismo 7 to come out, but there's still a ton of content they've yet to do for 6.

NFS Porsche/2000
NFS Underground 1/2
Forza 3/4 and 6
Import Tuner Challenge
Gran Turismo 2

That's it.

>GT6 is outdone on all fronts by Forza 4
>ok name them
>t-t-the engine s-s-sounds...

Don't make it so obvious you hate Playstation because it kills xbox in sales. GT6 physics are far better than Forza, which strangely enough is what most people bought GT6 for.

GT6 physics suck fat donkey dick, the graphics are a weird mix of good and utter shit, the sounds are fucking horrible and being forced to use the heap of shit that is the PS3 controller makes everything worse.

Support for GT6 is winding down. They won't release any more GT concept cars and the online seasonals are now updated fortnightly rather than weekly.

Midnight club

Shit, also
Test Drive Unlimited 1
Wreckfest ('next car game')
Test Drive Eve of Destruction/Driven to Destruction

Also for non pure driving games, GTA 4 has better physics than most fucking sims.

>GT6 physics suck fat donkey dick
You've never played it and you own an xbox. Opinion discarded.

>the graphics are a weird mix of good and utter shit
This is how I know you own an xbox...

>the sounds are fucking horrible
and this...

>being forced to use the heap of shit that is the PS3 controller makes everything worse
... and this.

Everyone I know uses a Thrustmaster or Logitech wheel. Fucking pleb.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5

Currently playing Forza 6 with controller
and Dirt Rally with wheel.

Thoroughly enjoying both.

Project Cars is actually pretty fantastic

best three racing games of all time from a consolefag in no particular order

>Midnight Club Los Angeles
>Gran Turismo 6
>Burnout Paradise

Probably the games I've put the most hours into, GT6 not as much since it came out recently and support is being phased out.

>listing NFS2000 and not High Stakes

Shame on you motherfucker.

Hey cunt, console or PC?

PS: GT series, NFS, GRID, DIRT, Project Cars
XBOX: Forza Series, NFS, GRID, DIRT, Project Cars
PC: Assetto Corsa, SpinTires, RFactor, IRacing, NFS, GRID, DIRT, Project Cars.

Or be a bit more specific in your question next time.

From all the above, cause I have no idea what platform you are on, I'd suggest Project Cars. Its a really good game, physics feels really good, the sensation. Of feeling is excellent, but it lacks any real modifications. Which, isn't a problem, but its something that GT and Forza has spoiled me with.

Also laser scanned tracks. PCars is seriously a good game, you won't regret that purchase.

You're a fucking retard. You think a PS3 and GT6 is expensive?
I'm not even going to bother posting a picture of my copy.

I'm not about to use a wheel for a game with physics so shit everything behaves like it has a 2-way with the fucking acceleration set to 0 with the decel set to full locker

2000 has a computer release with half decent graphics and physics so good they actually outclass many sims in regards to RR cars.

Just remembering the old days of NFS makes me so mad about how fucking pathetic it is these days.

PCars is my new go-to, dl'd it yesterday....and then bought it. Even my cracked version ran fucking solid with no issues.

To second what you said, even on the controller PCars has a very telegraphic feel to tire-limit, roll and what not; realest I've felt on a multiple platform ported vidya.

High Stakes also has a PC release, though, and includes (somewhat less advanced) versions of 2000 stuff (3d interiors, damage model, car tuning, etc).

Porsche Unleashed is great and all but

>no Hometown
>no McLaren F1
>implying best NFS

Forza 6 just recently released for free on Windows 10

rFactor Pro

>tfw spending an hour to beat darius with a stock vette

>that orgasmic feel when you get the chevelle

Been having a lot of fun with dirt rally.

Twisted Metal Black is one of my favorite video games of all time