Has expensive car

>has expensive car
>doesn't wear the best rubber

my car isn't expensive and it's on some no name Indonesian tyres that are literally half a millilitre off being illegal

i put kendas on everything in the summer because they're soft and cheap and can do the most fun stuff

>paying more money just for the brand name

>not being smart and buying m/ts for drag use, hankooks and nittos for track and bridges tones for daily use

This, it's a big pet peeve of mine.
You can tell the difference between good and bad chink rubber.

Good, sticky rubber also smells better when hot/after a burn out.

My friend had shitty master craft™ tires and did a burn out. That nasty, hard as a rock compound stunk so bad.

There's a condom joke in there somewhere.

>not Pirelli

Shiggy diggy doo

What's a good sport tire for a mid size luxury sedan?
My Pilot Sports 2s are kill, thinking about Bridgestone Potenza pole position

That doesn't fucking say Continental.

I got s04 pole positions on my car. They are nice tores. They don't wear to quickly either if you keep your foot out of it

NT01's for the world

Nitto g2. They're great on my gs400 braking and turning are vastly improved and when they're hot my car hooks up.

>bridges tones
wat

>premature side wall cracking after 5k miles
>premature tread sipon cracking after 10k miles
>absolute shit fucking quality
not even fucking once

user was saying Bridgestone in a different way.
You sure you didn't buy ten year old tires from some shady business?

Contipremiumcontact 5 or Contisportcontact 5.

My car was free.

It's not expensive, nor nice.

>not getting handcocks

Steer yourself into a brick wall

"the best" rubber

Honestly, I love Michelins, but they don't live up to the hype these days. Not for the price. It's like they're trying to be Pirelli or something.

And for what it's worth, unless you can predict exactly the conditions you will be using the tires all the time you will always be wasting money / rubber / wear or have sub-optimal tires on your car when it gets hot / cold / wet.

I run Nokian WR-G3+ tires on my beater year round. They suck in very deep snow. They suck at the track. They suck at the dragstrip. They're not a comfy as touring tires. They're noisy. Otherwise they're perfect 96% of the time on my beater.

Not him, but Michelin had a bad problem a few years ago with their tires having absolutely disgusting weather checking on the sidewalls. It was rarely a real problem, I've never seen one blow out just because of that, but it just looked terrible.

The REAL reason, the one Michelin wont tell you that is, is the fact that they switched a compound they were using to one that was more environmentally friendly, but they didn't realize that it was going to lead to the tires looking like that after a few months of being on the road.

They've since got rid of the compound and went back to the old stuff, but wont say it publicly because, well, the shit they use isn't great for the environment and people wont like that.

Who /triangle/ here

He can't, the front tires slip whenever he tries to steer

>not just buying the cheapest tire they have at Tire Kingdom
Who /tsumitomo/ here?