Why do lowriders hate stance?

On a facebook page for lowriders who live in california, someone posted this.

Then a whole bunch of people started paying out stanced and asking
>why don't they just have the guards flared so the wheels don't suit on those ugly looking angles.

Why do lowriders hate stance when bacially their cars are the 1970's version of stance cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hguUbMQsGbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gEGDeDlnC1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because lowriders can lift up and over street reflectors and not crack their oil pans/transmission cases/differentials

1) Camber
2) Hydraulics

Capos?

Doing something cosmetic that hurts a cars performance=/= using airplane technology to make a car capable of going up and while reinforcing and updating the stock technology

>the retards itt who dont know anything about stance

Veeky Forums shouldnt talk about it theyre cringeworthy in their ignorance

>hobbles over speed bumps
>muh VIPPO BOZOSHITTU

Nobody gives a shit what you're putting up your ass, you're still fucking yourself in the bum.

thanks for proving my point

keep making urself look stupid

>stance is deep and layered

Shut the fuck up. It looks hilariously retarded and makes a car functionally useless. Stance is the car equivalent of pic related. If you defend it at all it just shows your childlike, willful stupidity.

is for

For the record I'm not also interested in the differences between furries and otherkin.

see

Because everyone hates stancefags. Even if they weren't stancefags and pushing some other stupid trend people would hate them.

>it's a lifestyle, brah
>ain't care, I said I ain't care, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS
>you just don't understand it

They're the arts students of the automotive world. Just replace a canvas smeared in shit with an E30 318i that scrapes.

>vippo bozoshittu
kek

stance is shit, thats all you need to know

I'm curious how you can even fucking get AROUND as a stancefag. In my sports car I'm super autistic about how less ground clearance I have over my SUV. And if you're into this stance shit you can't even get up your own driveway. Is there some mystical stance land where the earth is flat or what the fuck am I missing here

>literally destroy a car from the inside out just to fit in with retards
FUKK THE HATERS XD VAPE STANCENATION I VAPE BTW DID I MENTION I VAPE

It's not going to kill you to lower your car a bit. The problem is that stancefags go too far and make scrapers.

My cousin in NZ lowered and stanced his Legnum VR-4. It's subtle enough for the car to sit differently, but without it being obvious. He regards it like rice; a bit of harmless fun, no harm done as long as (he) can make it up the driveway. Just a bit less ground clearance and slight negative camber in the rear wheels. There's none of the pretentious faggotry of stancefag culture in it.

>go over speedbump
>destroy oil pan
>destroy transmission
>destroy exhaust
u just dont understand it bro

What point are you trying to prove? Stance is objectively retarded. You compromise the performance of your car to send a message to 'the hayters XDDD'.

If anyone looks stupid, it's you.

Man-hours in a proper lowrider > Man-hours in a proper stance paperweight
Lowrider honeys > Stance jailbait
Lowrider heritage > Birth of US stance fad 5 years ago
Lowrider cars before modification > Stance cars before modification
Lowrider cars after modification > Stance cars after modification
Worst lowrider example > Worst stance example
Age variance amongst lowrider enthusiasts > Age variance between stance enthusiasts

all stance fags should be banished to dagestan

It's like tripping down the stairs and shouting "I meant to do that."

Badass supercharger bro.
Stillen?

E-Cigs are going to be banned for underaged kids now
RIP stance

This is like the 5th time I've seen a thread like this OP stop comparing these two they're nothing alike

>everone keeps proving me right

ignance ignance ignance

2 words; cultural appropriation

>expensive wheels
>emphasis on lowering as much as possible
>custom paint jobs
>good versions of both are beautiful
>terrible versions of both are everywhere
>

This shit is real? I saw one and thought the poor bastard had 4 busted wheel bearings.

Between the darty handling, the uneven tire wear, and the whole "unsafe at any speed" shit I can't for the life of me understand this.

It's like those stupid fuckers who tint their head lights and tail lights. Jesus Christ these shitheads should have their license revoked. It's UNSAFE to others.

>tripfag

Nice broad definitions there. Does that mean pic related is a vippu boushittu or a lowrider? I mean, those wheels don't look cheap, that paint is pretty intricate, and its lowered to shit, that makes it the same thing as a '67 Impala with metal flake and a bank of pumps or a 2013 Civic with le silly wheels and a skidplate, right?

It's stanced if that's what you're asking
>inb4 muh functional race car

Surprise surprise, stanced cars inspiration originally came from race cars

that fucking e30
muh dick

#vapelife

Bruh that's a Toyota powered silhouette lancia

>e30

yet they have zero functionality

So?

>E30
Really nigga?

Lowriders range from young guys to old retired guys.

Because not everybody has an open mind.

Dude....no...

You're right. We shouldn't judge horsefuckers either, it's narrow-minded.

>Nopi
omg does anyone remember NOPI TUNER VISION?!?! Great shit back in the 2f2f days

fuck that brings back some memories

please keep making stanceshit containment thread so kitkatcuck stops shitting the dbt

Nothing alike

Lowriders > stancefags

Lowrider:
>can adjust his height
>doesn't piss people off by going diagonally over speed bumps and driveways at 0.025mph
>doesn't smash his oil pan on reflectors/manhole covers and post about it on instagram for the likes, like a retard
>wants high quality work done on his car
>reinforces his suspension so his hydraulics/bags don't damage it when hopping
>avoids damage to his car because it is painstakingly detailed down to the chrome plated control arms
>car is actually driveable without doing anything stupid

Stancefag:
>usually is static (bags r 4 groceries bruhhhhhhhh)
>drives obnoxiously slowly everywhere and swerves around things
>scrapes on everything, actively damaging his car every time he drives it
>does low quality shitwork, rolling his fenders with a baseball bat, using cheap ebay studs and spacers for his flashy 3 piece cast wheels
>doesn't care if his car gets damaged. Broken oil pan? Likes on instagram. Scraped through exhaust? sounds sikkk bro!!!1! Smashed valence? zip tie it!
>covers his windows in swagfag stickers
>has to be retarded to drive his car in its modified state because it is damaging itself and inconveniencing everyone on the road behind him

If anyone is wondering where the saggy pants comes from, prisoners at some jail I can't remember had their belts confiscated so they walked around holding their pants up or just let them sag.

>Honda civic with a fart can so loud that you can hear it a mile away when he's going through the parking lot at 10mph

I once saw a 1984 Hurst Olds get shaken apart by the hydraulics the guy had installed. It was terrible.

>the wheel covers flying off when the car lands

youtube.com/watch?v=hguUbMQsGbQ

entire compilation is just them on the little incline out of the fucking parking lot, some are less than 5 degrees. Can't even make it to the MEETUP BRAH without adding another scratch. Find it hilarious how there's so little footage of stancing outside of stance meetups. As in they can't even GO anywhere else. Stancefags are fucking troglodytes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEGDeDlnC1w

Oh god the yellow car 30 seconds in this vid gets fucking stuck on the same PARKING LOT EXIT and they have to push him off.

Fucking this. I lowered my gs 400 1" in the front only and it is giving my curb anxiety

I swear you're in every stance thread defending it, stop enjoying what you enjoy and join the hive mind.

they take your belt in every jail, you arent even issued one because you can hang yourself with it or strangle someone to death with it.