Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Archer info: tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=39

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : There's only one KToS server
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
F.O.E. (Jinsae)
Kysses (Cattly)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
Fedimian actually needs a real /tosg/ guild
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

>(embed)(embed)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's better for QS3, full STR or full DEX?

>Fedimian actually needs a real /tosg/ guild

>Fedimian actually needs a real /tosg/ guild
Heh, didn't notice that one in the last OP. True though.

LOL I noticed it after posted I'm sorry

In every Veeky Forums MMO, if there are at least 2 guilds, one of them is filled with redditards that the guild master invited in in order to pad activity numbers while at least one guild is actually composed almost exclusively of people from here.

Which is which for tos?

One golden glorious /tosg/ guild purifying all of the non-/tosg/ garbage like Aistra, Crimson, Desu and F.O.E would be awesome though.

Obligatory

>one of them is filled with redditards that the guild master invited in in order to pad activity numbers
This is F.O.E on Klaipeda and CoffeeHouse on Fedimian.
>while at least one guild is actually composed almost exclusively of people from here.
FutureProof and Clover on Klaipeda.

Every guild except CofeeHouse is exclusively /tosg/.

>auto-attacks
Full STR my negro.

literally $100 for a name change m8s

A common lie that the guilds desperate for higher numbers like to propagate. sounds like a more sensible statement.

t. JohnLocke

iirc there is a button/icon thing in your storage that will prompt a message to expand slots

>non-/tosg/ garbage
>and F.O.E
REDDISCORD LEAGUE ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT LYING DOWN

F.O.E. was made from people from here, but from the start they had outsiders. They're not even supposed to be in the OP.

Fwee3 hype.

>reddiscord
Vintage tosg meme

I wish you'd have not been so hasty on putting Kysses in the OP. I'm having second thoughts about it, I don't care for it one bit, I just kinda hoped no one would pick it!

Comfy's 6/30 outsiders, so we're 20%.

WE GOT 2 (TWO) PREVIEWS OF NEW MONGOLIAN HORSE ARCHERS CLASSES
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

>I'd rather see the best of the best fighting one another for supremacy instead of all just stroking each other's ego. One really good pvp guild sounds insanely boring.

How exactly does taking on Desu/Crimson/Lotus/that one Orsha guild and getting /tosg/ free TP sound boring? that's literally exactly what you said about the best of the best fighting one another. I think it'd be a lot funner competing for real incentives together while staying relatively chill about it all than fighting each other at the bottom of the ladder.

We have enough good players to make it happen, they're just extremely split up right now.

>tfw you'll never sit next to Koenig and tell him that his mistakes in PvP don't matter and you'll always be his friend
Kill meeee

Come on, he was a fine lad

>tfw always try to reassure koenig but it's fun to bully him too

where can i level at 180? i have no level appropriate quests and i've 100% all the relevant maps. i'd rather not use my daily dungeons for it, i need silver.

Kind of outdated, but kToS DID get Steady Aim nerf right?

NO IT'S NOT OBLIGATORY DELETE THIS

KOENIG IS TOO QT FOR BULLYING

I don't really agree with that sentiment either. /tosg/ seems strangely short of egos and with the exception of the dvine/lolipan drama I think we could probably all coexist and conquer pretty easily. I either really like or don't know all of the people that were listed.

What was the last map you done

Yes.

I just bandwangoned on it for fun since I'm in another guild I'm currently happy with so it didn't affect me anyway, please don't feel like you have to stick with a name you don't like for our sake, ask the people who actually joined your guild. I really like Database too, by the way.

Koenig was literally created for bullying!

Ah shit my bad, I thought you guys were talking about team storage.

roxona market

>everything works fine
>suddenly tos client won't even launch
?????

You are evil man and I hope you get strangled with eel.

have you tried giving it a minute?
if so, have you also tried restarting your pc?

What error do you get?

I appreciated that you showed up, you're suggestion sounded silly and edgy but I didn't hate the one you said afterwards.
I should probably figure out a more concrete time instead of a few minutes beforehand and just say no to any I actively dislike.

So whats the point of the others classes when the swordie tree is the best in every aspect?

I assume that's the last highest map you did. Did you use your cards? Do ruklys street, downtown, ritinis, videntis shrine if you haven't

>namefag
>tripfag
>wrong
We've told you repeated to leave. Why won't you? Nobody wants you here.

No error, it doesn't want to boot at all.

see top 50 rankings dumbfuck tripfag

>PvP
>relevant

Where is the archer c8 infoon tosforums? IMC please

>PvE
>relevant

What job/class will make me feel wanted? I just want to be needed ;_;

p.s No clerics. I already have one

>TOS
>relevant

The one million silver meme.

Verify the files through steam.
Also in what way does it fail to boot? Do you get a white screen and then crash, or nothing at all? Does the launcher even appears?

i've done them all. i cant be the only one who got stuck here right? i mean yeah i missed some of the pre level 140 quests, and didn't 100% all those maps, but i leeched a ton of bees so i thought i'd catch up.

yet here i am, needing to grind another 10 levels to proceed. i have no clue what to do aside from reroll.

>there's still a PVE player playing this game
woah

Chrono
Centurion

I figured it'd be disappointing if I didn't go with it. Maybe it still will be. Kysses isn't great either way.

Wugushi

>PvEfag
>after this update and the balance changes made it clear PvP is the intended focus of this game
uhmmmmm...

Already did,
It appears in process and then dissapears. I think I'll just kill it and fuck off. :^)

>10 fps skirmishes
>lolbabby tier trash queue system

hehe

How would you build a murmillo with one circle of pelt and 3 of rodelero tosg?

Just open task manager and close the process you faggot.

Sword>Pel>Barb1>Rod3>Dop>Murmillo.

Let it run (even without a window) for a while, it should pop up a window with an error message.

Let's wait and see how big are the reductions they gave to Peltasta's Guardian on the latest patch. Might be worth taking more circles in Pelt now.

Highlander>Corsair

Linker 2, Falconer 3

I might be able to smell the homo on you from your constant exclamation marks and obvious posts, but I still like you for your honesty.
Hope you get a nice group of people for your guild, pity I'm already in one.

Archer Secret Class when?

Cryo3chrono3 or Cryolinker2Chrono3

Or anything with linker3 in it

Even better, linker AND thaum, for example Pyro/Cyro1Linker3Thaum2. You'll be a lot rarer than the typical cookie cutter chrono too

Is sword 2+ for a shinobi build just a meme? People have been telling me that the buffs aren't as great as you'd think. Going to be taking at least one circle of Pel and maybe Barb1 just for the slash debuff but otherwise, I'm kind of lost on how I should build it to have some sort of future proof.

Just check tosbase and up percentages. It's possible that they will change those numbers later on

>being MvP doesn't give extra points

Then why even fucking have this pointless shit besides jerking off to MUH DPS
As if supports are irrelevant

If you ever get bored of LoliPedro and wanna join, I'm all for making it a PVP guild if that is what most people end up wanting. I could see PVP being fun in the future with some better balancing, I'm not a fan of CCing and stunlocking people to death.

Love these sub 10k health players!

>PvP is the intended focus of this game
Where are premade queues.
Where are not placeholder rewards.
Why is the amount of rewards so shit.
Why does gvg design allows resp killing.
Where are rewards for gvg.
Why does pvp have no balance whatsoever.
Why is there only one map for arena and gvg.
Why is fps so shit.
Why does every player gets stuck every 2 match.
Where is punishment for afkers.
Why is there only 3 seconds of prep time.
Why do you sometimes not receive points even though you won.

shinobi is never futureproof

>put on noble
>match starts
>full speed sprint across the arena
>cleave
>crashes both me and the entire enemy team
>log back in
>+10 points
>repeat
so far im 8-0, how far can i ride this desu-tier strategy?

So that your casual ass would feel special.

>took him this long to realise that he's playing an incomplete game

PvE?
Pelt 3 > Rod 3
Doesn't have to be a 0 damage meme, skimp on high guard and new guardian for Umbo Strike and Butterfly, they should help your damage out once Murmillo is added. Certainly more useful than a pitiful investment in slash damage with Barb 1 > Montano > Doppel 1 with all the multipliers strike gets from Rodelero and Murmillo.

Sword 2 and Corsair 1 for PvP, get Durandal.

>I'm not a fan of CCing and stunlocking people to death.
A good "balance point"/meta is if CCing/stunlocking is really powerful and works long-distance, but it's not safe to rush enemies, so that people have to use the terrain, positioning, "real" formations and so on to actually win, including making full use of range and distance.
While it shouldn't be all about CCing, CCing should always play a critical role and so should ranged DDs.

>Why does gvg design allow for resp killing

Probably because you aren't supposed to let the enemy team push all the way to your tower and "enemy team is attaching your tower while your spawn is under control" is the lose condition. I don't know what you guys expect tons of invulnerability frames on resurrection in order to force a back and forth?

Fought and inevitably lost to 2 exploiting thaums while in arena, looks like item effects still work there.

Arena's even more of a joke now. It's either wait 15 min in queue for 20 min matches or deal with this shit.

As I read your assumption post, I played with my nipple to decide what kind of reply to give.

Run along, go play with other kids.

If you really did every map from bees to videntis shrine and you're still only 180 then I don't know. Might as well do easy kill counts and merc/missions stuff

For PvE, the last thing you want is Rodel3. The last circle only adds damage. You could fit something else in there for better benefits.

>Lalaco
>5 deaths
Another avatarfag shitter BTFO

Or at least relatively. I just don't want to start a path and then find out, weeks later, that it is literally completely useless and it has 0 synergy at all. Kind of like Barb2>Cor2. Since c8 and barb buffs essentially made it obsolete.

>desperately checking every screenshot to call out namedrops and start drama
wew lad this is a fresh cancer

Do attribute levels carry over to TBL?

I'm with Karga, you might be confusing me with someone.

I just meant that I dislike how long stuns in general last, that along with IMC's not so great queue system where you'll end up with no healers and all rank 5 players are my biggest issues. The fact that there is no diminishing returns on stuns in this game coupled with how long they tend to last generally seems to end with the first person to stun an enemy team wins since they will all die before they have any real chance to fight back.

>Hackapell actually got a dash, even if still way slower than trotlancers
>They also punish people who go melee range

Let's hope their skills are usable while not mounted as well.

Another circle of pelt+hop/drag

>easy kill counts and merc/missions stuff
where do i do those?

i should also mention i have 50 lv9 cards, so i guess i'm technically lvl 182.

Spare me of your erotic experiences, this is a general for a badly optimised, rushed cutesy gook-kike simulator, after all.

In any other game there would be a safe zone. Not even near tower.