Best sports/sporty car under 50k?

So sometime within the next 12 months I'm in the market for a new DD. Budget is under 50k, preferably close to 40. I'm a single dude in grad school so I don't particularly need back seats or a ton of cargo space, but obviously its a plus to have since this will be my only car. Right now I'm considering a used C7 Vette, used Cayman or a 3 series (my current DD).

>c7 vette

get a grand sport c6

Ford shelby gt350.

this
(I know pic is the GT350R, shut up)

M235i

Can't stand the look of the C6, dumb reason but if I'm spending this much I gotta like the car lol
Good suggestions, I'll add them to the list. Trying to get the ball rolling early so I have time to test drive anything Im remotely interested in

KEK!!!!

Interior probably way nicer in the Bimmer though

There's actually tons of plastic and it looks disgusting. The Ford has way less plastic.

Whatever 911 you can get for that price.

OP here, reliability is also a big concern for me. I can't really miss class/work so anything that will be in the shop or is likely to not start up one day out of the blue is eliminated.

Get a 370z man.

Buy a civic for 5k and a car that will appreciate in value for 40k

There really isn't a new car you can buy that will just break randomly and not start up in the morning. Hell I daily drive a 20 year old rx7 and it has never left me stranded in the 3 years I've had it.

Camaro, Mustang, or used 911 or Corvette.

Unless you want way cheaper and way less fast.

Yeah that was more for used cars, I briefly looked at a used V8 Vantage but the maintenance costs took that off the table quickly

A Porsche it is, then. Get the nicest 911/Cayman/Boxster you can find.

This damage control.

>New Daily driver
>50k budget
are people this stupid?

What's your point? That you can't afford 50k?

>Can't stand the look of the best looking vette ever made
nigga u gay

Sucks to be poor, doesn't it?