Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/758500246607499264
youtube.com/watch?v=w7mFEa1Yr9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YATAGARASU SUCKS LMAOOOOOO

That's just due to color limitations, all art of Psycho Solider Athena has her with pink hair.

SFV is a good game

Daily reminder that it's your right to turn everyone into your bitch that you beat in a game.

Every Bleach game is trash except the Treasure ones.

I agree, SFV is a good game.

what is the tier list for soul calibur v

DS fighting games were good kusoge

I wanna fuck that bunny.

Who is the mascot of /fgg/ and why is it Zangief?

Sadly yes. I mean, Heat the Soul was cool till 6. Then it became more of a mess somehow.

I would argue that promotional art is the outlier because outside of the promo art of one game, Athena has always in every single iteration, including in game, had purple hair.

tfw u try to vreversal but EX slash comes out

SFV is good! GOOD!

It's the guy with the hammer from last bronx

Actually, I'd say 5. But still, the SEGA games are generally sloppy.

>not the swimsuit
you done gaffed user

I get quicker ganes in casual than I do in ranked

Is the general consensus that SFV ranked is ahit?

All of these modelswap webms with Cammy really highlight how bland she is compared to all the other female characters

Let's say you were given the opportunity to fix each of SFV DLC characters to make them "good"

How do you do it /fgg/?

until they punish ragequitters, yes

>not enjoying an upskirt
ok here you go pham

8 frames.

She's kinda meant to be a no nonsense character.

What will be the next Capcom/Street Fighter vs game? Will Capcom even make another?

that's still not the swimsuit

Capcom vs. Bankruptcy

It only shows how her assets are superior in every way possible

Nintendo vs Capcom
cap this

I just want to feed her carrots.

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/758500246607499264

G-Guys???

i'd rather have Square vs Capcom desu

marvel wanna go in hard on video games and movies now, so it probably won't be too long until mvc4 shows up since its their most recognizable video game

kek

it'll never happen though, Capcom will go full mobile before going bankrupt

am i supposed to know who this is

Isn't this the guy that everyone hates for jacking up pharmaceutical prices?

>Capcom literally forgetting Power Stone ever existed

> Shkreli was arrested by the FBI after being indicted on federal charges of securities fraud.
he's playing Mika or Rashid

>Rival Schools
>Shoma

Hbnnnnnngggg take my money

juri best girl

>literally who twitter post

every time

Where do I buy the Capcom Cup DLC for SFV on PC?

Or is it a PS4 only thing...

Shonen Jump vs Capcom

lel

#putcammysassonjuri

you gotta buy it in-game. same with the other premium costumes

Alright guys, I guess I'll become /fgg/'s official streamer. What type of personality do you guys want? Crazy black guy or chill black guy who drinks alot of alcohol?

This guy scared had the entire MtG community worried because he was asking questions about rare cards. If he actually got into the game he could totally fuck over the secondary market.

I don't want a black guy.

holy shit

Yea, but what about the Capcom character colors

I see the costumes and the stage, but not the color for all the characters

What mods you running?

got damn didn't realize cammy ass is chonkey.

I hope he does. WotC has been held hostage by the ban and reserve list by manbaby grognards for too long. If I was a googolionaire, I'd buy all the old cards and burn them.

>smash is for kids
>arturo gets bodied by a 12 year old

pawg

They were scared because of the buyouts that had been going on prior to his tweets, which of course were done on purpose to rile people up.

Everyone I know who still plays MTG have been rooting for the buyouts though to promote wizards dropping the reserved list.

Who about a White black guy?

shit nigga, I don't know who's dick you gotta suck for colors

>overlapfix

?

Then why the fuck did they show Capcom colors if you can't even get them

fml

Colors are PS4 exclusive famalam, sony had to make some money after SFV failed hard.

If you win, your feet appear awkwardly in front of the opponent if they're laying next to you. It puts them in the background among other things as well.

The issue is that if WotC dissolves the reserve list, it destroys consumer trust. Even if they want to, they cant without hurting themselves more in the long run.

Art isn't a kid so that sounds accurate

so does the one round mod still work?

When's the next major? My life feels so hollow and empty when I can't streamboar.

As far as sfv female character models go, Cammy, Mika and Laura have bigger hips to give more emphasis on their asses. Juri and Chunli have the longest legs but not as big hips, this makes their legs look even bigger. Karin and Ibuki have more harmonic bodies, well balanced.

I-Is that a bulge I see in Laura's shorts?

>6 of Japan's top players think that Tokido is top 5 in Japan - including Tokido himself; See lists from Tokido, Haitani, Sako, Bonchan, Nemo and Fuudo

17-Tokido
14-MOV
11-Fuudo
10-Mago
7-Daigo, Haitani
6-Go1, Momochi
4-Yukadon
3-Kazunoko

is there a fix for old mika splits super?
or old p2 boob jiggle?

its sad how they've censored the game over time

>SFV hitboxes

Defend The North this weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=w7mFEa1Yr9g

If someone told me before Evo that both Tokido and Xiao Hai wouldn't make it into evo top8, i wouldn't believe it

>doesn't have the hair and glasses

There is a boob jiggle mod. Not sure what you mean by the old mika super. There's that old camera mod that i have. If they censored a camera angle, the mod would have it.

anyone have a webm of the original chun-li boob jiggle from the betas

Every fucking Ryu has rollback magic working for them holy shit. I should just never stop pressing buttons on Ryu because it doesn't matter if I play smart or not it'll just rollback into a dp anyways.

It was bullshit that they ran into each other. If you go by cpt, Xiaohai was top 10 wasn't he? He and Tokido should have only met when there were only 16 players left in the tournament. Daigo and Tokido should have only met when there were 32 players left in the tournament.

the opponent used to get a forced splits in the end of the super. capcom was afraid it looked too painful/lewd i guess and changed it in a later beta test

I would have believed Xiaohai not making top 8 desu
He's the most inconsistent SF player in the world, one tournament he's bodying everyone then the next he's losing to literal who's.

how does this block even work

or am i not playing enough SF

i want the jiggyboobs mod!

Cammy's crouching punches don't hit low.

trip guard

NO DELETE THIS

CAPCOM STOP OPPRESSING ME WITH TITS

The jiggleboob mod is a little overkill. It needs to be somewhere in between made of concrete and zero g

rip cammy's nipples

looks like he was outplayed

Why is this thread so /v/

delete this

Ken's air tatsu has the most fucking retarded hitbox

someone should make a compilation video of everything that was already removed/censored

Who did Capcom intend to please with this? Surely there are better things to spend time and energy on given the state of SFV.

holy fuck man I just fapped