pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting guide
New API is currently needed to properly bot.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mHHV2QA2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game flat-lining edition

>mfw i have to check my bots every 30 minutes
life is suffering , all this bot problems really want me to start walking again, go outside and walk.
at least that works, less work that figuring out bots.

server down rn? cant snipe

>app comes out
>general is full of NEETs going outside for once and getting exercise
>lot of hopeful-looking posts about seeing other people around town playing

>check general a couple weeks later
>general is now nothing but people emulating and using bots

I knew it would come to this
But I still believed in you all

You'll use the excuse "oh it's because X isn't working right so I HAVE to"
Or "b-b-but people in cities have advantages!"

But this is an app made for normies designed to be put on in the background while exercising
You look at your phone every few minutes and go "oh neat a squirtle" and that's it
If you legitimately take this so hardcore as to be botting it because you insist on being the best, just play a real fucking game with your time instead

I feel genuinely disappointed

>If you legitimately take this so hardcore as to be botting it because you insist on being the best, just play a real fucking game with your time instead

implying it takes effort to let this baby run by itself

Hey guys... is.. is he g..good?

>walkucks are THIS mad

>just play a real fucking game with your time instead
>implying I'm not already
>implying botting takes any time

>But this is an app made for normies designed to be put on in the background while exercising

Shows how much you know. This game literally doesn't work in the background.

>walking
>exercise

cry more bitch nigga

How long do I have to wait for my bot to travel to Santa Monica CA > Central Park NY without getting banned?

Also is sniping dangerous? Can you get softbanned off it?

THEORETICALLY, if Water Gun gets nerfed to hell in a balance patch/update, then having other Pokemon on hand will give you a temporary advantage window while all the Vaporfags bitch and moan on Reddit and declare that they're going to bot because they can't be assed to spend some candies on a different Pokemon.

>And it's not like you can even show off your IV in your gym
Given how you can get a good guess of a Pokemon's IVs with just the CP and HP values, you totally do when you're dropping in high level Pokemon.

psycho cut is good but he sucks in general

sniping is killing my XP gainz

guess it's worth it for a 100% Dratini or Magikarp

agreed. i would actually really enjoy being a walkfag, but there's basically no stops around my house, and no poke a mans

Anyone else having some issues with the new Necrobot? It seems to randomly stop working for me after a while.

>sniping nests
>giving good IVs

This game has jack shit to do even if you don't cheat. What do you expect from a half assed game.

Alakazam with Psycho Cut is always a beast.

Great for killing things really quickly either attacking a gym or training a gym.

Yes

>If you legitimately take this so hardcore as to leave the house
more like. It's summer, one of the hottest on record, temps always going up up up, I'm not growing me no sun cancer.

what's the best bot? pls someone link me

>But this is an app made for normies designed to be put on in the background while exercising
>You look at your phone every few minutes and go "oh neat a squirtle" and that's it
Congratulations on not playing the game while still bitching about people not playing the way you want them to

Sniperbros,

Is there some kind of place to grab coordinates on the go besides pokesnipers.com?

Like a discord, or something?

I also have this issue.
Seems to be around 30 minute run time mark.
Just stops working.

just move a bigger city you fucking cheating spoofer

that isn't hard

I'm impressed. You certainly rustled the botters with your walkcuck opinion. When all these bitch ass botters get banned the spoofers WILL RISE AGAIN

Is Haxton bot working for anyone? It was running fine, but now it keeps crashing.
It shows unhandled exception when recycling greatballs and just crashes.

yeah just pack up your bags and change your lifestyle for a shitty mobile game guys

sent ;^)

So how do snipes work? Does it throw an excellent every attempt?

well just don't play it then

I think you have more important things to do than play Pokemon Go like harvest your corn or feed your cows

>Wanted to spoof in my home town because I didn't feel like doing it else where
>Set it all up
>after the tutorial get teleported to somewhere in OZ
Please help!

snorlax just spawned in central park
40.773382, -73.9719570

user was very obviously joking.

So does anyone actually ever even get soft banned with necro?

Running 4 bots, 0 delay for both pokemon catch and player actions, as well as 500kmh speed, and I still haven't been soft banned once.

Meanwhile if I turn the app on driving down the highway I almost always get banned.

Is there any way to have necro snipe rare pokemon or do I have to stop it, and use a different program to snipe?

So the new release of Necro just crashes when the auth and config is set up. Anyone run into this?

Anyone got any good routes in central park? my xp/hr is only topping at like 22k there atm.

it just stopped working for me

This game basically rewards cheating. Why would it.

Yes

you didn't set up your auth correctly

did you place it in quotations?

links?

why do you jerk me around like this x_x

Isn't sniping dangerous af? it softbans so idk how it could be safe at all, u guys r only using this on ur bots right?

strange, a route that netted me 60k exp earlier in the day is now half that

So you didnt pay attention to the video did you?

rip 100% Eevee

there was one there
it was at 2 minutes though so it's probably gone now

Fuck watching season 6 and these new pokemon suck

I miss Totodile

And the faggot award goes to me, thanks.

snorlax in pinsir park
your welcome

Yeah I figured it out. Sadly, I'm soft banned now, but whatever.

I was too late. Damn.

Wtf is Sniping and why do I have it turned on

>tfw sniping is too efficient and i'm now running out of pokeballs

Go to a pokestop and spin it 40 times, it will unban you, dipshit, next time pay attention.

Necrobot stops doing things around the 30 minute mark. I'm not softbanned, because when I restart the bot I start doing stuff again, but it's annoying having to constantly check to see I'm frozen or not. Anyone have a clue what the issue is?

no idea but I'm having the same problem

>tfw no pokes on pokesniper

I'll let you know at my 30 min mark.

>botting on my bot
>collecting dragonite, lapras, and snorlax shits on my spoofer

I used it for more than three hours today without any issues. have you tried the most recent update?

I think it's sometimes they don't transfer pokemon.

When you restart it does it transfer a bunch of pokemon?

for those of you experiencing necrobot randomly shuttingdown
it's probably because you pressed enter while having the bot in focus

same
how do fix?

nah, its not random and its not a shutdown. it just stops progress

Yeah, my bot auto updated like twice today and I'm currently on version 0.3.2

Snorlaxes where near Santa Monica?

How often does pokesnipers update?

All over the world, man. Sniping.

What are you using for it?
PokeSniper2 softbans me.

holy fuck this poke sniping just got me 200 dratini candies in like 30 mins lmao

Yes, it transfers a bunch of pokemon when I restart. I should mention that it was transferring pokemon when it froze.

Yeah mine is going balls to the walls with Dratinis.

PokeSniper2. Unsoftban yourself.

Hell, I'm using Nox and PokeSniper2 simultaneously without issues.

I can't unsoftban myself, the sniper itself is what causes the softbans. Every time I try to use it, it fails to catch and softbans me for the next few minutes.

Is there a noticeable difference between 98% and 100%? How does a difference like that impact stats? I have a ton of 98% but just can't get 100%.

anyone know what im doing wrong? trying to get central park XP working

How do you snipe without softbanning happening?

How long does it take to setup the bot? I downloaded the source from github, Viualstudio is also installed. I guess I should read the wiki and make an account and good to go or I need other stuff to spoof and whatnot? should I remove any part of the source code?

>tfw dragenite army in 1 hour of botting

Your locations might be mismatched then, because it works flawlessly for me.

pastebin.com/mHHV2QA2

Same here. I have nearly 300 Dratini and nearly 400 magikarp candies in like an hour

it's killing my pokeballs though. I have to turn it off occasionally to replenish. Not something you want to leave running while you're away I think.

does centralparkpokestops_period look like a gpx file to you

I have the same issue.
Almost always around the 30 minute run time mark.
It will just stop on whatever it was doing (Catching/transfering/Arriving at a Pokestop) and proceed to do nothing else. Next thing I know I look over and see its been doing nothing for the past 20 minutes.

Also can I disable the 'press key to continue' prompt when necro is relaunched/reconnects? It used to never do that, but now it makes it impossible to leave the bot on over night.

use dots instead of commas you retard
I swear half of the "WOW WTF BOT NO WORK" fags just don't know how to fucking edit a json file

>level 17 walker
>live in bumfuck nowhere in clapistan
>have a stack of 800CP-900CP Wing Attack Golbats because I have nothing better to do with my star dusts and infinite supply of candy
>haven't seen a Pidgey over 80% yet so no army of Pidgeots, just one with Wing Attack / Hurricane
>go out on tours of 5-8 Gyms once a day after lunch
>mug all the lv 18-22 asian kids' Vaporeons, Dragonites, and Snorlaxes with my limitless supply of revives and potions and Golbats because the few Pokestops near me refuse to give me balls
>deposit mons from my equally limitless stash of ~700 CP Beedrills into gyms
>get my pocket change for backpack upgrades
>repeatedly beat up one of my Beedrills at a gym with a low CP Pidgeot ~20 times for the stupid fucking Ace Trainer achievement
>go home
>sperg out the day's haul at a spreadsheet for a couple hours
The asian kids are probably botters/spoofers but goddamn, I wish there was a Snorlax or Dratini spawn near my place so I can farm some of my own.

It's pretty hilarious how much DPS a Golbat can put out while just brainlessly mashing the screen though. The only thing that gives me a hard time is a Snorlax with Zen Headbutt but I haven't seen the local 2k CP zen snorlax in a long while so I have the town to myself. Hopefully Crobats (if Niantic ever bothers to release gen 2 like they said they would) will have more competitive stats that'll make this Golbat stack worthwhile.

I don't know I just do?

>don't know how to fucking edit a json file
do you think everyone is a programmer here?

Is gpx the file in the correct folder?

You've all missed the point. I had hope for you. I believed you could change.
You were making the first steps into becoming healthy and productive members of society.
The game almost, ALMOST convinced you to get your lives together.

But you took any excuse, any flimsy little justification you could, to throw it all away.
Because you're afraid. Afraid that it might be a little too hard. You ran away at the first sign of difficulty.
Easier to just sit at home running bots on an exercise app made for normies based on a kids' game.

Look at yourselves in the mirror, guys. You know it's true.

>I swear half of the "WOW WTF BOT NO WORK" fags just don't know how to fucking edit a json file
It's like you expect any form of competence, intelligence, or effort from script kiddies.

Every single person bitching and moaning for bot customer support are either underage retards or 30+ year old manchildren.

Case in point, this guy: He thinks reading the instruction manual for the bot requires programming knowledge.

>>don't know how to fucking turn on a microwave
>do you think everyone is a master chef here?

cry more bitch nigga

just fixed that, same error.
thanks user but im just trying. not very good at this stuff. add the dot where the comma would be?
I added the file where the .exe is