>Darkmoon queue times

N I N E
I
N
E

>150 tongues
>50 or so forked
>30 or so shackles

I should start mound making more, but I noticed msot of times I get my shackle before I want to leave the invasion.

Why are BB's gestures so much better than DaS3's?

>all these forked tongues
I'm gonna keep shilling this dead thread until I die

Man, blues are retarded

>Blue Spirit NotAllMuslims

Host is likely inside Wolnir's seeing all this death

>Bountiful Light doesn't improve with the use of Morne's Ring or Sun's First Born

Welp. Does anything at all improve the health restored?

unf

Yeah, the amount you believe in yourself.

Is that even possible?

That reminds me of my one and only blue summon
>playing around with the Lothric Knight UGS and resin bundles to amp the lightning damage
>summoned as a blue
>spawn in that exact spot on the archer part of post-pontiff irithyll
>see host's HP bar show up in my bottom left corner with only a sliver left in it
>his HP bar is moving right pretty fast, like he's running
>sprint down the narrow roof bridge thing down towards the tower overlooking the bridge with the deacon guys
>host's HP bar is getting closer, he's almost directly under the tower
>put on a bundle while I'm sprinting
>host's HP bar passes under the tower
>jump off the tower, completely blind
>land with a buffed UGS plunging attack directly on the red that was sprinting after the host, killing him instantly.
>host turns around and realize what happened
>simultaneous warcry
I really, really wish I had recorded it. I will never get a chance to do something that cool in this game ever again.

Only spell buff influences healing spells that have any scaling to begin with.

souls bf where

Seems like.

I also just tested Lingering Dragoncrest +1 and it actually decreases the amount of health you get by 7 HP.

I mean, still worthwhile for my weapon buffs, but goddamn.

d e e
e l
c e e
w h e n
h
e
n

ganking companion is deceased!

Finished DaS blind playthrough, what are some things I was guaranteed to miss?

No. The only health restoration miracle that scales is Blessed Weapon, and it's only 1hp/s per 50 spellbuff.

All the other ones give you exactly and only exactly what you get. There's also no regen miracle in the game that's actually good, which is unfortunate since faith is literally built around them being core spells.

Ash Lake
Fighting 4Kangz early and talking to Kaathe, and therefore the alternate ending
Probably some of the more obtuse NPC quests

They patched it for some bosses but not all. Haven't tried with Wolnir but you should be able to go inside and not touch the chalice.

Never

I'm at the Looking Glass Knight in DaS 2. Should I get summoned by him or just beat him and move on?

optional area w/ boss accessible from firelink shrine. the crow will help out but you must be VERY patient.

from that area you get an item that brings you into another optional zone, this one's found in anor londo. sort of obvious to find, just think a bit creatively.

there's another hidden zone in blighttown. let's just say the roots hide a lot.

ANOTHER SESSION OF _____________

Many of the NPC quests are incredibly obtuse, to the point where a quest will silently fail and dead-end because of the 5 possible options, 4 of them meant not being able to progress it and there was no way of knowing that your decision was incorrect.

Should I get the candlestick sword or the weird dark sorcery from the deacons of the deep soul?

He's hiding in the fog, oh well

>guts
10 bucks says he was a magic fag and not a greatsword guy

You can get the better version by doing 10 faithful invasions. Get the candlesword

POST-PONTIFF'S META TOURNAMENTS

He was actually a farron armor with greatsword so it was 5/10

Candle is the worst Straight Sword aside from the Broken SS. Get the sorcery if you want to get the all magic achievement without going to NG+.

summoning is rare. and might only be NG+

Totally missed Kaathe and every NPC quest Solaire is dedzo and I actually laughed when I met him with the sunlight maggot

Unfortunately I knew a decent amount about the game before starting (good 5 years of spoilers) so the painting area was easy to find once I stumbled upon the doll. Also by fuck me I didn't go totally blind and looked up how to get back to asylum and get the ring for gwyndolin I will go try to find ash lake "blind" then and then unblindly start the DLC stuff I suppose. Thanks my dudes.

They're both trash.
The spell is spammable and low-cost but is basically just soul arrow that deals dark damage. The projectile travels extremely slow and the tracking gets better over distance, meaning it will only actually track decently well (read: not miss moving targets) at max lockon range. It has the exact same tracking as dark souls 1 soul arrows, and isn't better damage or FP efficiency-wise than the bog standard soul arrow you can buy from the handmaid. You get an upgraded version of it from rank 1 of the aldrich faithful covenant that's one of the best pve sorceries in the game, so there's absolutely no reason to get the poverty version from the boss soul.

Candlestick is literally the worst weapon in the game. The broken straightsword is literally unironically a stronger weapon.

Deacon's soul pops for 20k souls because they knew damn well how trash the things you transpose from it are. Just eat it.

That's really odd. It should logically increase the HP you make back, unless the way the spell works is that it gives a set amount of HP over a certain number of seconds... which would be a really odd way to work a regen spell.

>candle stick sword is really bad
It hurts. I wanted to swag with my candle sword.

Fromsoft realized how much people loved the blue flame in dark souls 2 for being a sword-catalyst that was good at both, so to ensure that never happened again, they made the candlestick.

I'm sure you can thank Miyazaki personally for that one. He must've thrown quite the tantrum in the office when somebody suggested that an idea from the-game-that-shall-not-be-named make a return.

Kinda getting bored of this

build?

Pretty shit senpai. I was only testing it out and it's underwhelming

>dead thread
there's a difference between a dead thread and an asleep thread you fool.

>take one of the cool ideas from 2
>make it shit to spite the people who liked it from 2
I just got done farming the flaming stick that casts spells. It better not suck too.

Eventually you'll run out of Pepsi Blue and Sunny D.

Don't give up, senpai. Treat this like a hidden game mode where your job is to see how long you can hold out versus an endless tide of shitty concord summons.

I'll do my best~

>it's an everything good returning from 2 is shit except for the Dragonslayer's Axe (and even then that's not too great) episode

Stick is one of the best weapons in the game

>Ds2 had shrug righty ho and max trolling gestures like nonono and decapitate
>Ds3 has 6 different bows and 8 different sitting positions

Thats good news. Imma turn people into crispy critters

It's not meta, but also not remotely shit. Halberd range and moveset, viable damage, ranged WA, and I believe it gives you extra-long flashsword swipes too.

>Immolation Tinder one of the few good dedicated INT-weapons (still more then FAI at least)
>requires 12 FAI to use

Candlestick requires 12 fth as well.
Why?
I don't know.

Soul Greatsword/Flashsword not only get a little extra range, but it kind of "masks" the shader too since the spell casts from somewhere in the middle of the tinder. So it's a harder for people to tell that you're winding up for a spellsword strike. Flashsword also *combos* with the fucking R1 and WA.

It's baller as fuck.

I think its because they wanted it to suck dick and only be for spell buffs.

Also for stupid reaching lore reasons its used to read and memorize stories like fth guys do

Just as quality is the only viable melee build, magical quality between int and fai is the only decent mage build.

Clearly if you're someone that just wants to dedicate themselves to one stat that you're a particular fan of; maybe you like the greatweapons of strength, or the lightning flashiness of faith; your opinion on what is fun is wrong.

Side note, anybody tried the Crystal Chime? I like the idea of having the ToB back.

Smartass

Crystal is weaker than the best catalysts for both types of magic, but not by too much. It's pretty handy to have both flashsword and sunlight spear on deck.

so what stats should i run with caestus.

40str 40dx with high vig and sta
60str 60dex 30vig
or 40str 60 dex 50vig

im not sure if the two handing ar scaling for fist weapons is correct

Crystal Chime is shit.
Well, mostly shit.
The fth scaling obviously doesn't affect sorcery damage (even though the listed spell buff will always reflect the combined scaling of both), so its damage with sorceries is very mediocre. Since sorcery is mostly only just barely viable with literally every damage bonus possible stacked, crystal chime just doesn't hit hard enough with sorceries to really fit onto a build.

And since it's a chime and not a talisman, it can't actually use any miracles without being interrupted. Interestingly, miracle casting is still bugged and takes both the int and fth scaling fully, so it's technically the highest potential damage faith casting tool in the game. It's a shame you'll never, ever hit anyone with a miracle without the ability to HA trade.

Interestingly, the Archdeacon's Greatstaff actually beats the court sorcerer staff at 60fth, making it the strongest sorcery casting tool, so there's a bit of a niche there for a high faith, moderate int hybrid caster.

40/40 Refined.

Gouge Vigor and only use 20 Endurance at most, you shouldn't need that much stamina unless you like the L1 spam.

It might be a good idea to wear the lightest armor possible/nothing to use Flynn's Ring to the fullest, since Caestus is one of the few weapons that can reliably make use of Flynn's.

Gee I sure liked when Beserk fought against Captain Falcon with his twin swords. It was my favorite part of the manga. Kojima is a fucking asshole

You know that berserking is a common fantasy trope based on a title with actual historical precedent, right?
Not every person with some variant of berserk in their name is tugging their cock to obscure japanese comicbooks.

Does the tiny AR from Flynn's even add up to anything worth more than a +2 ring of some sort?

But that's wrong because of the 60 softcaps.

Then whey didn't he call himself BERSERKER?

Checkmate, Mohammad.

Well if you're going for pure Caestus, you have room for Ring of Favor +2 and Chloranthy +2 already, with 2 other ring slots for whatever you want. Flynn's is a good idea if you're going full light weight for a multi-hit weapon like the Caestus.

I'm about to call it quits, getting fucking sleepy

Leave the host a kind message. Something like 'Well Played…Friend. See you on the Fl1pside'

Aaaand he waited there for nothing. Nabbed 16 forked tongues tonight. Every blue humiliated

I'm bored and the Pope is giving me a hard time

Here's a shitty quality webm that I made of me playing badly against other bad players with the Immolation Tinder in case you wanted a demonstration

aww(dot)moe/mvb9v1(dot)webm

>tfw I don't have the will to run through the game again for the +2 rings

How do I motivate myself?

You don't. Fuck DS3.

imgur.com/a/ugXK8

AHAHAHAHAHA

There's none really worth it past Cathedral, and you can dupe them once you have a single copy using backups.

How do I beat a rapier with my claymore? They hit me before I get my fucking hyper armour, and roll away before I can punish them

How embarrassing

You don't understand user, I don't want them, I need them for the platinum

spam weaponart in a half hearted attempt to hyperarmor them to death, then die

>[ThePruld]

Bait for 2HR1/R2 trades basically, which means outspacing and outplaying them. I like the running R1 followed by an R1 tactic to bait them out as this gives you enough time to get HA frames if they roll and attack and guarantees a 2 hit combo if you hit with the basic R1. Charging up a 2HR2 at a few feet of distance when they are closing in is are about to attack is also good, your damage means you're going to win any trades so long as you roll right away as soon as your combo ends or you get the R2 since they can spam R1 right after to fuck you up.

>Made a 4/10 Indian broad
>"I did it guys~ :)"

Anybody want to go through DS1 or 2 with me? I had a fucking shit day at work and have the whole weekend off. Had some liquor and am bored.

id hit it

with an astora greatsword

>accidentally posted in a Harry Potter thread
shit

Can somebody check some fashion for me in DS1?

I just want to see what looks better with Channeler chestpiece, BK gauntlets and leggings:

Black Iron Helmet
or
Mask of the Sealer

No, because you posted Umaru.

Just make do with +1.

Same thing I did with slabs in DS1; I just made do with +9 instead of demanding every single weapon be +10. Saved me a lot of time and sanity.

Is this better

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

This is the first one I saw by them.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DGe4RtPmWw

I don't see Umaru anywhere all I see are qt Souls waifus.

Greatsword UG's roll R1 should have been it's running R1

wow dude

that's mean

I want Doll to look down at me!

>Kill the hosts phantoms
>He immediately turns into a little bitch