/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10860943
youtube.com/watch?v=wNF7Wrqi7MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uther the Lightbringer skin for Reinhardt when?

Hana Song

When they play to meme

>Nightelf Widow

Fund it

I'm rank 57. Am I still shit?

Fuck this game this retarded game is not even giving me a chance at 50%-50%. Currently it's at 10%-90%.

I just can't fucking win and my teammates don't comprehend on defending or attacking points.

>30% of my matches will be impossible to carry thanks to spawn divers

>Night Elf
>Not Sylvanas

You're above average, but still shit in my book.

Hopefully never, it's already hard enough to make myself forget that I'm playing a Blizzard game.

>Defense Heroes

All my ships are straight.

#SorryNotSorry

I just can't. This fucking game

Are losing streaks a real implemented feature?

>Illidan Genji
>Shouts "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" instead of his moonspeak when you're on the enemy team

How do we buff them?

Hard mode: A good buff that doesn't trigger bads.

I just play Competitive once a day. and spend the rest practicing in QP.

What's the worst hero category and why is it Defense?

>hanzo joins our team
I wish I could give him a final deletion

>it's a "team made the 'foolish' decision of picking defense heroes on defense and then didn't do any damage or anything but die repeatedly" episode

I want Season 2 to come out

Murloc Lucio

>waiting for "summer" skins
>it's almost August
Come on Blizz.

Summer ends in the middle of September...

Ok? It's not really summer skins if we get them at the start of fall.

"Summer" is defined as the period between the solstice and the equinox. thats 3 months, and so far its only been about a month and 1 week.

It's not like they're going to be summer themed. Everyone calls it summer skins but they're just new skins coming before the end of the summer.

What kind of summer skins would OW have? Revealing bikini's and beach stuff? Or are blizzard going the SJW route like riot where they can't depict female characters sexually anymore?

Fuck the punk and racer skin, I want this edgelord skin.

just skins released in summer

I want her to spank me.

Find me a source that said the skins would be summer themed.
The statement was that they were going to drop in summer.

anyone else experience slight rubberbanding since the last patch?

yuro btw

Which is the best Zenyatta skin?

strawpoll.me/10860943

>play ass off to solo heal team
>16k+ Healing & placed in elims
>1/4 rank rise
>1/2-full rank rise with party last week
I'm having a hard time believing solo players aren't actively shit on by the system...

>Lose a single match
>Lose an entire level

Did I do good user-kun?

I wish I got that high. It's suffering being rank 40

>be only healer
>die
>"I need healing!"
>"I need healing!"
>"I need healing!"

How do we protect this smile?

>Usa Ana ult on Reinhardt
>He just stands there and shields

I just use the "acknowledged" VGS. Usually calms them down.

You melt it with a zarya laser

I use the "I'm not a miracle worker" line

vigorous mouthpussy fucking

Protect!

>still waiting on those blueberry buffs.

Why the fuck do we have 2 threads open with under 100 posts each?

buy warbonds

Hey that's the rank I started at.
Rank 61 atm.

>placed at rank 40
>dropped to 36
>currently 45

Just play to get the most kills with the least amount of deaths and you can probably carry your scrub team mates by being slightly less shitty than everyone else in this trash ranking.

Does anyone know if you get the top 500 rewards as long as you have been top 500. Or will I need to finish the season top 500?

DESTROY

Can somebody explain why there are 2 /owg/s?

>get place at rank 44
>soloque
>i played solo healer 95% of the matches
>get to rank 50 within a day
shit's ez

>Get placed 75
>Don't even need to play anymore

Much more ez.

tfw the active hours for my region haven't started yet but I want to play

is ana as the solo healer viable or should I call people out of it?

Riot literally just released pool party shit. Bikinis and other summer themed shit are boring anyway.

If the Ana knows what she's doing (most don't) then sure. Solo healing is a bad idea period but tell that to pubs.

She can out heal mercy if she's competent. They rarely are though.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=wNF7Wrqi7MY

A big peggle of mine in a recent tourny.

I just got out of a game where some guy was constantly salty for no reason, and decided to target me specifically.

Eventually, three matches later, I leave the game because i have to piss, but he managed to annoy me enough that I reported him via recently played with and whatnot...

Then I got curious, viewed his profile.

Second to the guy in this thread, this is the lowest rank I have seen. Probably explains all the salt, calling other people shit at the game is usually just projecting.

If Winston is supposed to be a pick class that jumps on sniper and supports why does his lightning hit multiple people?

If you ever engage multiple targets you are guaranteed to die because you can't out DPS anything in the game.

Why is his shield so fragile for it being so big? It completely defeats the purpose of having a big fucking shield.

Wouldn't it make more sense for a anti-support class to have the ramp up damage like poo in loo so he can actually kill supports?

It feels like they wanted a tanky point contester/beserker character and also a fat pick class at the same time but that would be too good so they made Winston a compromise.

Toblerone x Aryanwaifu OTP

Come on, I just want my rank 60. If I go on a losing streak now...

Use this thread for now familys

At that level it won't take a "losing streak"
You just need to lose one time and bye bye rank.

:(

ive never seen a situation where his shield actually broke from damage

Riot only recently started ignoring SJWs and releasing lewd skins because their playerbase is hemorrhaging players

>Widowmaker: Restore her to pre-nerf state, except for her ultimate, which the charge rate should be increased a further 10%
>Hanzo: Replace his scatter arrows with something that is more effective, but requires more skill
>Junkrat: Give him better midair mobility and bigger grenade splash damage
>Torbjorn: Torb's pretty good as is
>Mei: Make it so her ice gives mobility to teammates and give her a hitscan attack like mccree's peacekeeper
>Bastion: Increase ultimate charge rate by 10%

>Mercy
Gains an E skill that temporarily increases the damage resistance of her tether target.

>Torb
Sentries builds faster and doesn't feed ult. Sentries only have a 50 HP, 50 armor. Level two sentries have 100 HP and 200 armor and only requires three swings to build. Armor only gives +50 armor, but enemies now drop 50 scrap and allies drop 25 scrap.

Bonus:
>Mei
m1 can no longer stun. m1 now lingers for a longer time after Mei stops shooting at you. m1 now stops you from jumping as high, climbing as fast and dashing as far as usually can. Mei's altfire now "charges up" twice as fast as before.

Why?

They've been releasing plenty of attractive skins, and much better ones than Pool Party, people just have selective memory.

Any of her other skins changes the color of that thing of her chest right? This might be partially a good idea

>4 tolberones on defense
>go dva assuming we were going to lose
>get carried hard instead

Mass produced custom decal mekas with easy to overload power cores.

>6 turpentine on defense because we shit on the enemy team on attack
>we end up shitting on them so hard, they don't get past the point
I miss being in shitter MMR

she's good as she is if you're not a complete shitter

I'm talking about sexy tits and ass skins, not quality skins. SJWs have kept league players from getting Hextech Jannas and lots of cleavage MF skins for a long time now

Not good enough for tournament play.

So Elderwood LeBlanc, Sweethear Sona, Challenger Nidalee didn't happen? Besides Hextech Janna is hardly a T&A skin. Actually it's a pretty damn bad skin.

play more matches

you're kidding
or new

>All his soundclips are replaced with Murloc gibberish.
And nothing of value was lost.

Leroy Jenkins Rienhardt

Post and Rate

landed at 54, at 44 rn

>suck with D.Va most of the time
>then suddenly turn into rape machine, gold everything, ulti kills, normal kills, carry us to victory
>next game back to holding my team back

I think D.Va is tsundere towards me, melting like once in every ten games or something.

I wonder how stinky her pussy is.

Does anyone have that taimou widow aimbot webm?

POST IT.

Friendly reminder to ignore Discordfags and hide Discordfag threads

Probably very.

my /pol/ instincts are tingling DELETE THIS

They should've made more origin exclusive skins down the road. Ana's Captain Amari should've been one of them for example, with another two skins to replace her young legendaries. $20 deserves more.

remember to report anyone who is shit at the game and also flames in chat, not because you give a shit about people harassing but because it gives everyone else a chance to not have to play with those idiot fucktards who would rather write paragraphs about how they hate their team instead of playing the game

Started at 54, 64 right now, lowest 52

Matches should be 50% shorter to compensate for half the roster (defense) being useless.

>blizzard removed avoid this player function
>have to play with the same dumbshits 3 games in a row because not many people are on at 65 skill rating apparently
fucking thanks blizzard
as long as somebody doesn't get offended, right?