Why did Chevrolet make the new Camaros look ugly?

Why did Chevrolet make the new Camaros look ugly?

Why did Chevrolet make them so slow?

Outsourcing to Asian countries.

They didn't.

>we want the foxbody audience

Butthurt Camaro fan detected.

They do kinda look shitty, but they still look miles better than anything Europe or Japan has produced this decade.

It's a shame. They could've made it look good easily

>camaro
>looking miles

you can barely see out of it

They were always ugly and the firebird was always cooler.

more like we want the 6th gen mustang audience.

"Ugly" is Chevrolet's current design language.

Because they got lazy. The new Camaro looks like a re-hash of a retro-style design which is a big no-no when designing a car.

Even worse is the latest design update made it even uglier. And the windows even smaller.

The windshield is smaller than your hand

>Dad.
>Dad!
>DAD!
>...
>Mom! Look!
>I posted it again!

OP here,

Do you think your funny? Like at all?
I bet no one at your school even looks at you.

Matter of fact your probably too poor to even dream about owning a Camaro,
Keep laughing at serious people on Veeky Forums and eventually you'll die out like the degenerate scum you are.

That's a lot of projecting user.

Fuck you, I try to make Veeky Forums an enjoyable place, and this is the thanks I get?

You people are fucking autistic.

Why does this thread feel like it's OP arguing with himself? Anyway my only real issue with its looks (and the car overall) is zero fucking windows/visibility.

I'm actually the OP but whatever...

Witnessed.

They're outsourced? What specifically. What's the most American muscle/pony car I can buy? I don't want cheap poor quality chink shit or over complicated euro moneypits I want American quality, history, personality, and superiority.

>Windshield at eye level where its supposed to be

No problem here

That looks comfy as hell. Imagine driving in a city at night with tinted windows with your gf or friends.

Reminds me of the times as a kid I would make tents with chairs and bed sheets and hide in them at night.

The lighting comes from Taiwan and a few block and suspension parts are from Mexico. GM, as well as Ford and Japanese companies have been sourcing components from these two places for decades. It's not really like that's a bad thing.

As someone who drives a car with tiny-ass windows, it's not comfy, it's obnoxious. If you want comfy get big-ass windows and tint the fuck out of them.

They used your mom as inspiration

Did...did we just restart a thread that already existed and start posting the exact same messages to it a second time?

Maybe