Driving a stanced car on strayan outback roads

>driving a stanced car on strayan outback roads
>rip diff

Other urls found in this thread:

phillipislandcircuit.com.au/images/PDF/Circuit_Map//Circuit_Map.jpg
blogs.crikey.com.au/theurbanist/2010/04/14/time-to-hand-yarra-boulevard-over-to-cyclists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Putting yourself underneath a car with only a jack

One less stance fag in the world boys

Add
>on the side of the road
>with road trains plowing the air to the side

>he had to use blocks to get it high enough to clear the jack

>can't even get an inches tall piece of metal under your car
>a small rock can literally cause thousands in damage
>people still do this

That's one of the nicest, smoothest roads I've seen. Somehow I doubt it was some gentle bump in the road that did whatever this person is fixing.

What actually happened here?

It all started when he stanced his car. Then it was fucked. The end.

Australian outback roads have heaps of impurities and potholes

Never been, never seen. But from that picture it looks like brand new road.

However I'm from southeastern Canada where winter thaws basically make our roads into the face of a 17 year old McDonalds employee. So anything with a surface looks comfy to me. On the bright side, stance is pretty unpopular in a place where 95% of roads will kill the car.

The road out there gets replaced in patches. Some part can be as smooth as you see there bit a km or 2 down the road it can almost be gravel

LOL how the fuck do you kill a diff driving a slammed car? i used to bottom out on my diff all the fucking time and it never broke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>giant fucking wing
>wing supports don't actually attach to the chassis
>all that downforce wasted
and stancefags say they're not the new rice

don't need to worry about the wing getting ripped off when your car is powered by a lawn mower

Waiting for a trailer

Forgot pic like a retard

>those wings
hello 2001

To be fair the orange wing is original

But that's the worst one

Looks like fun but your guys' style is atrocious. The 86 is better left understated. Especially street cars and especially ones without boost or built engines.

Sounds about right

>the best a widebody kit 86 could harpoon was a manatee
I kek'd pretty hard user

>forgot pic
>shows a group of ppl that are retards
>somehow still insulting to retards

DaFuq? That's straight off a old ass rsx

>stanced
>stretched wheels
>useless wing
>under car without jack stands
Why do people like this exist?

I think it looks sexy

Aussie women being hot is just a meme the tourism industry peddle. Thats pretty much what they all look like

>Dat XXL jar of armor all..
Must be fuckin with that dry ass desert pussy, yaddida mean?

Armor all brand of car cleaning kits

so where the bloody hell are you ?

Why are there so many brown people there?

Im still at work. I probably gonna catch up to them once i knock off

West melbourne is the wog containment area

Which part of Australia is whitest that doesn't have people like Ivan Milat living there?

One of the funniest things I've seen was some cunt in his stanced golf GTI on a highway last year.
Stupid faggot's car was so unstable he could only manage to get up to 90km/h and just seeing the camber it had, I reckon he'd have made it about 100km before the inner sidewall was too fucked to continue.

>any part of australia
>white
Bloody good gag mate

;_;

what's good to do round Melbourne ?

I see shit like pic related all the time

Go see races at phillip island and do the go-kart track there. Check out fairy penguins while youre at it

Northern suburbs of Perth is entirely made up of white poms.

The tradeoff is that you're in bum-fuck nowhere

>fairy penguins
neat I did not know they had such a wide range
>phillip island go-kart track
phillipislandcircuit.com.au/images/PDF/Circuit_Map//Circuit_Map.jpg
looks qt

Nah WA is beautiful and Perth's more than big enough.

The tradeoff is all the fucking poms.

Dont bother going to melb aquarium if that was a pitstop. If you come in winter definitely check out skiing at mt Hotham. And if you rent a decent car i can give you some places to drive hard

It's pretty much inner city NoR that is exclusively white.
Surprisingly there is next to no violent crime, break-ins, muggings or robberies etc.

All the fun places to drive are outer suburbs though

The ivan milat types are the ones that scare all the nonwhites out mate, youve gotta embrace it

holy kek this thread

why wouldn't you just get a v8 holden or an straight six ford if you live in kangaroo land? aren't they cheap as fuck?

Bought a BA falcon straight 6 for $200. Theyre the aussie 2jz. If you get a greentop for the gas versions they have stronger rods

A $600 BA?, it will blow up in a month

$200 not $600, misread it

That's even worse

kek
I've watched a stance 350z lose a wheel on the interstate. Dude actually held it well and got to the side of the road. I pulled over to ask if he needed help, he said he had AAA blah blah blah
I took a look at the car though, it looked like his shitty autozone spacer had failed. I quickly excused myself and lol'd all the way home.

> $600
?

Naw dude. The barra185 is fucking bulletproof. Put one in a GQ patrol with AWD, pumped 25psi into it and made it do wheelies

25psi on stock?, if that fucker held that I'd be surprised
Misread it

Those feels when this comment is honest truth..

The man aint lying. Quite often to see taxis on original engines hit 1 mill kms shortrunning in the city with these.

I told you man, they are the aussie 2jz. They fucking love boost. Only real downside is the ECUs are locked and only 1 person in australia can tune them

Im a mechanic and ive never done a head gasket on one. No one i know has either. Ignition coils die every 50k though

Lol "one person" kk you must be talking about the mechanic at my work who does it like once a month. Oh wait, thats like 4 of the mechanics at work. (Y)

Can't you just rip the cunt out and throw another ecu in

Not even necessary

Costs a lot more but yes you can
Mate if you are legit then i want your number. We had a road tune guy come in and say the functions wouldnt respond. He told us to go to killacables then they said to send it with a VIN because the ecu is encrypted to that. So much fucking around. But if you can do it i want your number. Ive done 2 conversions and its been painful just the ecu shit

Not going to give you a direct line to me for obv reasons but call Barry Maney Ford Mount Gambier SA 5290 one of the boys will set you up, mate.

Cronulla?

Litteraly a whole prison system eith an external work program filled with coons and sand niggers.

>"white"

Will do bruv

> Dual exhausts
> Pulls one out and puts it into the other exhaust port
What's the point

this group looks like cancer

2230 represent. Whitest part of 'Straya by far.

>kangaroo kicks jack away
>average day in the most deadliest country in the world

this, or they have the body of a 14 year old boy

Thb thats my kink. Need more of these

Mate you wanna be going around the Yara Boulevard at a night when there's no cyclist. good road ruined by cyclists and people actually following the speed limit

that's untrue. Car enthusiasts in this country are mostly wogs, so they have wog girlfriends, as you can see in that earlier pic

My car is lowered by 2 inches, and I cant get a jack underneath most of anything. And I have a low car friendly jack.

From the rear, gas tank is in the way to reach the diff.
From the front, the airdam is in the way to reach the K member
On the side, I can use the pinch weld, but fuck that. I can easily reach the frame rails, but need to every so slightly lift the car up a bit, doesnt clear by like a centimeter.

The jack is low enough to get to get under the car, but it needs to reach far under the car, and then the upper body of the jack gets in the way

have you considered an hero?

fuckin' Harbor Freight sells low-profile long-reach jacks for $140.

The west is lost.
Don't you fucking understand?
There are so few white havens left and they're dwindling by the year.
In our life times you'll see the destruction of the west and white culture destroyed.

>brought a jack on a drive
he knows whats up.

What dash mate?

You deserved that and more, you dirty niggerjew stancefaggot

>that pic
I'm in the UK and there's an individual of south-asian diaspora who drives around my uni town in his beat to shit skoda octavia with something like pic related on the bonnet, some Palestine flags on the doors and some free Palestine website on the bootlid
half the time I see him he doesn't have a front licence plate
he also speeds
I'll report him to the police next time I see him

i think one 80s era nissan 200sx or zx had an LCD dash like that

>Not driving with a jack in the trunk

I hope we get one last good war out of it before falling to the hordes of darkness.

blogs.crikey.com.au/theurbanist/2010/04/14/time-to-hand-yarra-boulevard-over-to-cyclists/
>REEEEEEEEEEE
I'm and avid cyclist and shitbox Hoon
but who the fuck are these poof

God I fucking hate cyclists.

fucking Lycra

oh look an mcm meet

I live in upstate NY (South East Canada /north of Toronto) and stance is alive and well.

wonder how the cops haven't defected him

>the only chick there has tattoes and is fat as shit.

Why do I have too live in a country where the women are so fucking terrible, why can't I be european!

that's only the bogan sluts whos mothers took drugs while pregnant then starved their daughters who started the pill at 13. all reasons for a girl to stay 5ft tall for life. short girls are literally the worst.

that's implanon.
girls turn into blobs with tuckshop lady arms when they have it.

pics or they don't exist

>dual lane carriageway
>outback

That isn't the fucking outback you stooge, you are probably like 2 hours out of Sydney or some shit.

This pic is closer to what the outback is.

nah thats just north of Melbourne before Seymour isnt it ?

>lol i have efame body kit i can 1v1 hill run all the people.

stance needs to die a horrible death, by african aids and fire

Yeah probably is the spot you said, I just took a wild guess.
Wherever it is, it certainly isn't classed as "outback". Some of the roads I have driven across in rural Aus have been fucking atrocious.

>stance needs to die a horrible death, by african aids and fire
This

>driving a stanced car
>ever

kill yourself

kek I know. The fucking main highway from sydney to brisbane is still single carriageway for most of it. Wherever Op's photo was taken wasn't outback at all.

>he thinks there are paved roads in the outback

fat girls always turn to 'guy dominated cultures' like punk and cars and stuff because they are rejected by normal girls