twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 mana 2/2

nothing is going to save us from shamans

screen cap this

Kripp is so fucking stupid, it's mind-boggling

>no anti-aggro cards

LUL

LUL

>/hsg/ hyped for the wrong cards AGAIN, thinking "combo deck will surely work this time..."
>/hsg/ is ignoring the actually great and consistent cards like the hunter sticky minion

Just a warning, Im taking screenshots of EVERY post in this thread to rub them back in your face when "le wacky combo cards XD" do jack shit in the meta and you all return to complain about how hunter, shaman and warrior are cancer.

>game is full of shitty joke minions and broken aggro/sticky shit

>release a new xp containing joke minions and broken aggro/sticky shit

10/10

>For non wacky version of Karazhan you'd better buy Legion silly goi

Sasuga Blizzard

>there are people who think a 5 mana 5-6 give a 2 mana discount to one card AT LEAST is bad.

Is that another polymorph card? Jesus Christ

everyone knows the hunter 2 drop is the strongest card shown but its NOT INTERESTING

>pushing greedy N'zoth hunter with sticky early game
Blizz just stop

Thready reminder.

I was right.

What's Moroes's smug ass card text going to be?

>people are mad over the party theme

The last expansion was already horror themed so of course they'd take this in a new direction.

No one cares about good cards

Press F to pay your respects for Priest

2013-2016

> one card AT LEAST

Huh? At it's least it will buff ZERO cards. It will be just a 5/6 for 5.

Cards stronger than a 1 mana 2/2

Zombie Chow
Twilight Welp
Flame Imp
Tunnel Trogg
Mana Wyrm
Void Walker

Maybe:
Living Roots
Argent Squire

Reminder to uninstall if you're afraid of the Raven

Everyone knows it's retarded but no one cares because it's not interesting or fun it's just an overstated minion

>Rogue has been the top arena class for a long time now.
Paladin and mage are laughing in your face valeera.

>I was right about a meme stupid mechanic
>its used in one stage of an adventure
wow bravo user. its still stupid

No one said it's shit.

Everyone said it was good and moved the fuck on.

>he's bad enough at the game that he thinks living roots isn't better

You do realize what even makes people want to play are le wacky combo cards.

Literally no-one cares about sticky op minions anymore.
no-one.
we all know its good, so shut up and stop jerking off on the most vanilla of card designs.
Even THEN thats ok.

>there are people in this thread genuinely upset that Blizzard made a silly version of Karazhan for Hearthstone

>after Naxx
>after GvG
>after BRM
>after TGT
>after WoG
>after RAGNAROS THE LIGHT LORD

>I held off suicide for this

Goodbye guys I don't even give a shit about the rest of the cards if this is the direction we are going.

>Wanting hearthstone to be grimdark

Karazhan was creepy and depressing enough

It's a cardgame not Warhammer 40k the game.

So when does ONiK release?

August 11th

>I'm stupid
Good post

>Barnes
Like others said, tons of possibilities, you don't need to restrict your deck only to Malygos. Some possibilities:
Ysera, Ragnaros, Sylvannas, Deathwing Dragonlord, Chromaggus, that 1/1 that turns into a 5/5, Majordomo(?), etc

>Kindly Grandmother
As strong as Huge Toad, need testing before we decide which is better for hunters

>The Curator
Might be a great addition to a Reno deck

>Enchanted Raven
Blah blah blah beast Druid something something

>Firelands Portal
Eh, might be good enough to run one copy but I think it won't see play

>Ethereal Peddler
Meme card for meme deck, will it be good enough to ladder with? Who knows

>Ivory Knight
Shit. Stats are terrible for cost you are going to get 1 mana secrets most of the time

Renounce darkness into Ethereal Peddler
Ez Game

Yo screencap this:

Priest portal card:

2 mana: Summon a 3-cost minion.

Jeeves and Wailing Souls back to Standard when.

Ok, Susan, we get your point, but where are the waifus?!?

At the end of each player's turn, that player draws a card and it costs (1) less.

2 weeks nigger, of course the game will be long dead by then

lmao senpai this trailer is lit

Wow, this is the most active /hsg/ has been in a while.

So I imagine they'll be leaking new cards throughout the next two weeks?

CONFIRMED BY KRIPP HIMSELF

ENCHANTED RAVEN IS NOT GOOD

CONFIRMED BY KRIPP HIMSELF

ENCHANTED RAVEN IS NOT GOOD

Honestly thinking about downloading the audio from the trailer, shit is bumpin.

>as strong as Huge Toad

Paladin isn't even great anymore. Rogue and Mage are the best, everything else is disputable.

Probably bait, but as has been said multiple times, everyone knows they're good. That card is likely to be a 2 of in most hunter decks. There's no twist to it and nothing to discuss.

Fuck hunters. It's the go-to newfag/poorfag class because it's cheap aggro alongside zooshit.

Yeah. It's a CARD GAME inside a wartorn world. I doubt these people want to dwell on that shit in the evenings while trying to relax.

Goddamn I hope this adventure is shit so I don't feel like I have to shell out the dosh for it.

I'm sorry oh arena god, please, go back to picking headcracks all day long, because we all know 5 mana 5/6 is just a shitty arena draw amiright muh fellow legend ranks?
arenavalue.com/card/Fqu9ZzZ/pit-fighter

he said 'not as good as it seems'

You still only have a chance of winning if you get
Injured Blademaster because you are playing priest.

>people think a 1/1 that pops into a 3/2 is the most broken shit in the world
Just don't trade into it unless you can deal with the second body. Any 1 point of damage + a 2 damage board clear kills it easily.

Hunter =! Warlock. They can't draw infinitely, they don't run a shitload of Taunts/Taunt givers, or any buff cards besides Houndmaster.
The card is completely outclassed by Huge Toad right now.

The card is bad, at least with this card pool. What are you getting the card from? Burgle/huckster? That's it. Unearthed raptor is like a spider tank sans the mech tag more than 50 percent of the time and that's just having a fucking DR minion on board with a deck designed around DR minions. You play him as such because: A)rogue is shit and you have no choice B) You die to aggro or even normal warrior trades are required.
Now if you cant even get that, are you going to play a 5 mana card that does literally nothing but reduce the cost of some card you might not even want to play. That's assuming you want to play burgle to begin with. You will get the card's effect next to never, not even like unearthed where it's play it anyway and sometimes get the DR but literally next to never. It's literally pit fighter 99 percent of the time.
Rogue is shit and this does not help. Also, What would you take out for it? worse than every card played rogue now.

>muh goalposts!

Eat shit and admit you were wrong.

>new mage card in arena

>nobody worried about no priest cards
>instead everybody goes apeshit about a 1 mana 2/2 as if we haven't seen better before

>good tier
Enchanted Raven
Kindly Grandmother

>ok tier
Ethereal Peddler
The Curator

>meme tier
Firelands Portal
Barnes

>unplayable tier
Ivory Knight

Ok guys fuck you, I'm going to love this expansion. I have the trailer on repeat.

>>Kindly Grandmother
>As strong as Huge Toad, need testing before we decide which is better for hunters
From my experience, when players don't talk about card much and just call it strong, it turns out to be bonkers. Straight up strong in most situations. Btw Hunter got Forlon Stalker that buffs it for 3 mana. It's better than Toad even against zoo.

if you don't pop it it inevitably gets triggered by hound master on turn 4 which causes it to turn into a 3/3 which spawns a 3/2

>ivory knight

why would blizzard print a 6 mana farseer for paladin

>The Curator
>Replace Twilight Guardian with Fierce Monkey

diggy damn 3 taunts without worrying about activators

>me posting in the wrong thread

Ivory Knight has VERY good odds to heal your Paladin for at least 3. That's not gonna do a whole lot, as any actual healing you'll need done will be with a 5-mana spell probably.

Kindly Grandmother will be a 2-of in most, if not all, Hunter decks. it's got stiff competition with Swole Froge atm.

Barnes is a sleeper. There will be so much experimentation with Barnes it'll be crazy and I love it. I can't wait for him to hit because someone, somewhere, will find that one deck that runs Barnes properly, and it'll be a MACHINE.

Realistically though I don't think it'll be -too- much better than Volazj.

The Curator is a 7-mana 4/6, same statline as Ancient of Lore. It also draws, realistically, two cards; a midrange beast and a finisher dragon probably. That alone makes it just as good as old Ancient of Lore, held back only by the fact that it's a lego and you can't run two.

Ethereal Peddler is... eh. I want to believe but I just can't bring myself to really.

1-mana 2/2. they can't keep getting away with this.

Firelands Portal has roughly two bad outcomes, I checked out. There are, right now, 51 outcomes including the new peddler, and in mage the only bad "worst" outcome is the Ram Wrangler, because at least you can ping your Grim Patron. If you get a 4/5 body with this, it's already worth it.

Overall these cards are "playable" with two of them probably going to find permanent homes in decks for a whiles to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7e_Udn88E8

>its still stupid

This is blizzard, of course it was going to be stupid.

But I was right. So fucking suck it.

So according to Kripp, this shit will COMPLETLY destroy arena, is as good as Flamestrike and will make everyone play mage 100% of the time or retire.

What you think of it?

You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think ivory knight won't be played in some gay ass control/reno/whatever paladin deck.

The potential to get lay on hands or any 5+ mana spell is amazing. The deck is obviously slow as fuck, but that deck already plays lots of fucking zero tempo things.

>not expecting people to get mad at anything

just accept it and move on. I love the disco theme, and karazhan was a pretty good raid.

He's 100% right because it's a common

probably more or less true

It guarantees beast synergy and body for houndmaster no matter what. In memerange you don't need card draw if all your cards are very strong and requires complex answers from opponent.

>God Tier
Kindly Grandmother
Portal (in arena)

>Good
Barnes
Enchanted Raven

>Situational thus never played
Ivory Knight
The Curator
Peddler
Portal

There is literally no difference in Veeky Forums user base and Twitch chat. Same age, intelligence and experience/skill of whatever subject at hand. Tread accordingly.

>its used in one stage of an adventure.

>Get an actually competent designer to code a mechanic for you

>not squeezing it out for all it's worth

wait, this is Brode we're talking about.

You're a fucking loser m8.

>put ivory knight in a paladin deck
>only to realize paladin has about 20 1 cost spells and only 4 5+ cost spells

Don't forget the 1mana 2/2 is also a beast on a class with slight beast sinergy.

>A murloc, a beast, and RenoJackson's thick veiny cock aka "The Dragon"

My take on the new cards:

>Barnes
Looks like it will be good in Combo decks. Getting a 1/1 Emperor or a 1/1 Velen is nothing to laugh at. The downside is that the minion has to be in your deck and not in your hand, and since combo decks usually require you to draw a shitload of cards. It seems anti-synergistic.

>Kindly Grandmother.
Good, boring card.

>The Curator
Solid addition to any Beast, Dragon or (?) Murloc decks just for the card draw. One of the few cards where you can actually force draw the cards you want

>Enchanted Raven
Not as good as it seems. It's just Druids version of Mana Wyrm or Tunnel Trogg.

>Firelands Portal
ANOTHER great card for Mages in Arena. Might be good in Rando-o-mage in Constructed, don't imagine it will see much play in Constructed.

>Ethereal Peddler
It has good stats but the effect is meme status. Not good, despite the good body.

>Ivory Knight
You will only discover secrets. Paladins have like 11 goddamn secrets, they have the most 1 mana spells out of all the classes.

can you post the wallpaper of mediv with invitation

Don't be mean to combo players, they are adorable

More like a 6 mana -2/+1 Ethereal Conjurer for Paladins.
Sucks hard if all you get are Secrets but knowing Brode loves Paladin I've got a feeling they'll pad the odds with better spreads

I'm loving it too user.

>have another chance at getting equality or consecration

>Ivory Knight has VERY good odds to heal your Paladin for at least 3. That's not gonna do a whole lot, as any actual healing you'll need done will be with a 5-mana spell probably.

Just look at how many 1 mana spells Paladins have. Look.

That's the best trailer they've ever made tbqh

You have a lot of shitty 1 mana spells in paladin.

Is Medivh gay?

Everyone is bi at a Disco.

I'm not into funk desu senpai

i bet you think beast is gay too because his human form has long hair.

Assuming you play 1 burgle, youve gained 1 net manas worth as it reduces each card by 2.

Prep burgle, which can also be done earlier as cheap easy combo activators, gives a mana net worth of 4.

If rogue gets more cards that steal, this card will be good because it will reliably be a slow innervate for rogue.

Currently its just inconsistant.

MY DICK!

is barnes going to be dr 4

DO WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE

YES OR NO

I WANNA SPEND MY GRINDY COINS

What's to say about a generic over stated card?

heha cool expansion wheres my neutral armor cards

August 11

So far paladin has
>0 mana spells: 1 but it's huge healing next turn
>1 mana spells: 11
>2 mana spells: 3
>3 mana spells: 2
>4 mana spells: 3
>5 mana spells: 4
>6 mana spells: 2
>8 mana spells: 1
>10 mana spells: 1 but it's useless without murlocs

Just look at how many 1 Mana Paladin spells there are.

Made a post about how I think Druid would need/get another 1 drop before shit roles out in 2017.

People called me retarded.

Needless to say I'm hyped for beast druid

>Turn 1
>Enchanted Raven
>Innervate
>Mark of Y'Shaarj
>Win

Anything goes for one night in Karazhan

youtu.be/fwklbuScAe4?t=41s