Veeky Forums RAGE

>visiting mother for her birthday
>we take two cars to cram our family into a fancy steakhouse
>mom's group parks next to brand new BMW M4
>mom slams her door into the side of the car, leaving a very noticeable dent and scratch
>yell at her and ask what the fuck is wrong with her
>she responds "Well maybe if he didn't have such a tiny penis, he wouldn't have to worry about this sort of shit."
>she spends the next hour berating me for "defending people with small penis syndrome" and my family is actually agreeing with her that it's the BMW driver's fault
>end up leaving a note on the car
>end up booking a flight home immediately afterwards
>sitting in airport now

What are some shit that makes your blood boil? My mom is batshit crazy, and she's been saying horrible things towards me and my father since we arrived. This was just the final straw for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFVDjXr60CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BMW

nigga are you rainbowranger or something

>supporting criminals
FUCK YOU!!

Does your mother post on Veeky Forums because she sounds like she does.

Who?

Even if it were any other brand, or a $500 shitbox it's a horrible thing to do. You don't fuck up someone else's property just because you have preconceived notions of their genitals or otherwise.

>Alphonse
>who the hell cares.jpg
BMW a shit anyway.

your mum sounds like a massive bitter cunt.
drop her.

>supporting criminals
I actually like this thread. Don't make me derail it.

When people try to do things for me. Once I picked up my sister (who doesn't drive) and tried to put it my manual into reverse without asking... Also my mom honks my wheel a lot in the passenger seat, I FUCKING HATE IT

forgot frog

>Alphonse
>whothehellcares.jpg
BMW a shit anyway.

POO IN LOO

>driving my Daihatsu 4x4 shitbox
>starts raining lightly
>not enough to use the wipers
>turn my lights on
>my mum in the passenger seat leans across the gear stick and turns the fucking wipers on as i'm trying to change gears
>"I couldn't see"

>honking while sitting in passenger seat
>touching any driver controls while in passenger seat

One of the few buttons I have that makes me insta-rage

you're a big guy

Your mom honks my dick in the passenger seat.

>passanger changes the radio

not a driver control

Never thought I'd see another 4x4 Daihatsu driver on here. Just recently upgraded from a Feroza to a Subaru Impreza. You drive a Feroza? Mine was full of problems towards the end but she was a nice car.

This image triggered me, and I normally can't bring myself to feel anything but contempt to rage images.

driver picks the music, passenger shuts his cake hole

>changing eurobeat tracks mid stride does not distract the driver

>some lady speeds past honking at me
>kid leans out of window yelling at me for some reason
>just staring at these idiots
>nan starts yelling out her window and giving them the finger
>reaches over to honk the horn
>push her arm away

NO! NO!

Im getting a 2016 Camaro, do I have small penis syndrome?

>selling your dream car
>to pay for a fucking jeep
>that your monster of a daughter is going to ruin anyway
How does he live with himself?

It was my first car, bought it with a cracked head, it finally gave up and I had no money to fix it. I got a well paying job two weeks after I sent it to the wreckers for cash, I legitimately cried like i'd had to put down a terminal dog.

Pic related, mine had the same decals and colour

Id like another one day.

there is no god

My girlfriend:
>opens and closes the door by pushing the window, leaving fingerprints all over it
>likes to sit cross-legged (pictured), kicking the centre console and dashboard, leaving dirty marks on them
>leaves her thrash in the door pockets
>leaves her stuff in the car

I have told her how these things bug me, but she pretty much ignores me. I guess she wants to see my eventual ocd rage snap.

>that HP Pavillion
gross.

does your dad drive a nice car?
do you have a small dick?
maybe she is just insane and that's why he could never please her.

Dump her shit. If she can't respect your property, and can't work with you, she ain't worth shit.

I've had two cars have their vents kicked in by shitcunts doing this. now I absolutely lose it when someone decides to put their feet up on the dash., not only are they fucking blocking my view with their disgusting shoes but they're actually fucking up the dash. even when they wedge their feet into the vents because its a good foot hold they say BUT user SEE ITS NOT BROKEN I KNOW WHAT IM DOING

NOT YOUR CAR SHIT FACE
HOLY SHIT I HAVE HAD TO KICK PEOPLE OUT OF MY CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND BAD NEIGHBOURHOODS BECAUSE OF THIS

BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT SHOW ANY FUCKING RESPECT

i'm actually a pretty cool guy but the moment someone stops being reasonable i lose my shit.

>HOLY SHIT I HAVE HAD TO KICK PEOPLE OUT OF MY CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND BAD NEIGHBOURHOODS BECAUSE OF THIS
>i'm actually a pretty cool guy but the moment someone stops being reasonable i lose my shit.
M8, I get the rage, but you don't need to kill people. Just tell them that it's your car, and if they can't take your rules then they can't ride with you.

yeah there's usually a good five minutes of me telling them not to do it then another 5 minute debate after i pull over and ask them not to do it so they put their feet down just so i keep driving again and then the cycle repeats but they just dont listen.

>yeah there's usually a good five minutes of me telling them not to do it then another 5 minute debate after i pull over and ask them not to do it so they put their feet down just so i keep driving again and then the cycle repeats but they just dont listen.
That's more understandable. If they won't listen than you have the right to give them the boot.

You sound beta as fuck desu senpai

>be at store
>see people putting things in their car
>see people bring their shopping cart to the front of their car
>just fucking leave it there
>middle of the goddamn parking lot
>at most 20 feet from the cart collection thing

Bring the fucking cart back you lazy fat cunts, fuck i can't park my car anywhere without stressing

also the highest possible sense of achievement they can fathom is getting fucked by a nigger because muh dick. these people are unsuccessful because they perform mental gymnastics and abandon reality instead of rationally pursuing any kind of meaningful hence fulfilling goal.

desu desu desu, I am. I put up with a lot of shit. but that's part of being a man user. putting up with other peoples shit because they're terrible people and just gritting your teeth and trying to be nice to other people instead of ripping their throats out.

Fuck that shit, just fuck that. She needs to bee put under a bus

did this once cause the music was really loud
kinda felt bad that i didn't ask welp

Someone needs to drop the hammer on this bitch before she ruins someone else's life.

>I absolutely lose it when someone decides to put their feet up on the dash.
Who the fuck does this shit?

I approve. You are doing gods work, user.

>Who the fuck does this shit?
bitches, not in my car obviously but dumb bitches who want their legs amputated by the airbag

My gf just raged at me because I didn't allow her to eat fucking kebab in my car.
She constantly leaves garbage in my car, her nephew sat in the front seat with her aunt and the little bastard kicked around and left scratches all over my glovebox.
After her car broke and she sold it I've been allowing her to use mine. She treats it like the fucking shitbox she owned. She left two dents in the vehicle just because she can't drive a big 4x4.
Instead of spending the money from selling her car to buy a new one, she and her mom are going on a fucking trip across fucking italy.
Her excuse is that when we started dating I didn't have a car I could call my own and she drove us around, now that I have a car I owe it to her to drive her and let her use my car freely. She will probably never pay for the damage she caused to my vehicle.

also her mom is a smoker and gf raged at me because I didn't allow her mom to smoke in my car

Fuck that. Maybe they wouldn't get stabbed if they showed respect to other peoples things.

>passenger gets out of my car
>door has frameless window and stiffish hinges
>grabs door by the window to close it
>happens with almost every passenger

Is it so hard to use the handle?

I always close my door by the window, all it needs is a firm push to close. No problem
Stop crying

Might want to read his post again. It's because his windows have no frame. It's just not great to push on the windows in that setup.

Not when they grab it by the top edge and pull it closed. Like I said, the hinges are pretty damn solid, so you need to put a lot of pressure on the glass. And the height of it means they always grab it by the top corner. I swear, it's going to break one day.

>gf always asked if its ok to put her feet up
>always reply no
>says it will never hurt anything
>tell her no again and that its gross
>actually listens and doesnt do it
>dash in my new car is too high and awkward for her feet to reach so she's never asked again

But now on to the rage
>picks up her handbag and starts rummaging through it
>puts her keys on the dash for "just a second"
>can hear that big heavy keychain that has tonnes of keys and little charms on it sliding and scratching my dash

And as for people having/leaving shit in my car
>had a friend in the car after we got some fast food
>he puts his chips DIRECTLY (meaning no bad, just straight in) into the little coin spot in the console
>say what the fuck man
>"what the big deal? they're just chips"
>stick my hand in, grab as many as possible and throw them out my window
>"HEY THEY WERE MY CHIPS"
>THIS IS MY CAR

To finish it all off
>had another friend in the car and she's grabbing some shit out of her purse
>suddenly glitter fucking everywhere
>get home and immediately have to clean that shit
>even today i still havent got it all

Honestly if you want to piss someone off, just dump some glitter in their car.

I'm a smoker
I dont let people smoke in my car though. fuck that.

drop her ass. she's basically going to wreck your shit because she doesnt care about your shit. she's spending what money she has and you're just accepting her shitty behavior because you think it will keep the relationship together if you just pay for her company basically. I've done this before and basically she trashed my car, omg user you have a shit car, took it when she left me and blew the motor then told me I could have my car back because she didnt need it anymore. engine couldnt even crank. it had a slight coolant leak. called her every week to tell her to top it up. I KNOW WHAT IM DOING MY FRIENDS EX BF IS A MECHANIC I KNOW ABOUT CARS. ran it without water up a steep hill 10km hill climb.

oh well, at least i have a great view of the mountains from this captcha

dump her

If someone touches my radio while i'm driving i'll stop so they can get out.

Happy birthday, Mom. Your son's a dick.

>had friend who thought it was fucking hilarious to pour an entire package of glitter into the car's air systems
>hot day
>friend gets in car, we all pile in
>cranks AC
>engine on
>fucking glitter storm
>guy who did it is laughing his ass off
>several days later he was taken to the hospital because the car owner broke is nose

>getting cucked by your own daughter

lol he deserved it

>he remembers rainbowranger

>le car brand warrior
How much are they payin you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=sFVDjXr60CU

Hopefully this will satisfy your rage against people who put their feet on the dash/out the window

The only thing he knows is being a cuck. It's what happens when good people only get bad advice.

>park in parking structure at UCLA (don't go there but was visiting for something)
>sitting in my car getting high before leaving
>some family parks next to me
>stupid bitch in the backseat opens the door very fast and hits my car
>she closes the door and opens it again
>hits my car again
>does this like three more times then finally gets out
>stare at her dad (driver) with a fucking death stare; this is clearly making him uncomfortable
>"Hey [bitch], did you hit that guy's car?"
>"No"
This had actually made me pretty angry and I was going to do something to that car but the Dad apologized about the ding even though his daughter is lying whore who denied it.
Seriously though I hope she gets raped and/or murdered for denting my shitboxes door

Every time I see one of these threads I wonder if people are making shit up, or if I'm really lucky when it comes to making polite, considerate friends. I've only had an issue with a girl putting her feet on the dash once, I politely asked her to stop and she did and never did it again.

>skidmark on face
Nice

That's actually kind of funny. Really inconsiderate and rude, but funny.

>took it when she left me
whut

Is it even possible to put into reverse when driving?
stay mad poorfag

Spotted the guy who doesn't own a car.

>Is it even possible to put into reverse when driving?
If you apply enough force, yes, yes it's possible. What will happen is that either your tires spin out or your engine launches rods/pistons in various directions. Or your reverse gear isn't a reverse gear anymore, but rather a neutral.
Just like with some an/o/ns mom freaking out and putting the car into P from D while at speed. Turns out that car didn't have park or reverse anymore, but instead a bunch of neutrals.

>death stare
Well done, you sure showed them

I will never have kids, I already knew that, but this just reinforces it.

>he can afford nice things
>must have a small dick
These people vote, they breathe our oxygen.
All women do that. All. Of. Them.

>I operate a usually 40ton piece of equipment
>Lol 5pm traffic
>I prefer to keep my distance in traffic
>Traffic is piling up near the mere lane so I move to the left lane
>Moving at a reasonable speed through traffic when a dumb bitch tries to merge in front of me and nearly hits the car in front of her
>I veer off to the shoulder to avoid rear-ending her
>I'm right beside her van
>She is texting on her phone while all of this is happening

Meanwhile cops work hard to make sure that my fucking air hose coil isn't loose instead of bringing justice to these fucks that somehow manage to avoid natural selection every day.

SLAP HER.
This is someone you just slap no questions ask.
When she throws a fit. SLAP AGAIN.
Slap her 5-6 times and say I can stop when you stop.
When she stops, SLAP HER AGAIN. To make sure she got the message all right and most of all to get to blame hereself. These kinds of bitches have golden cunt syndrome and unless you have balls she will fucking destroy you.

i support beating your own children if they end up like this

>just got the truck out of the shop
>drive over to a nearby autoparts store for a new window
>pull in to an empty spot,then see someone else pulling in
>look in the rear view mirror,oh shit it's a landwhale
>glimpse at the plates,see they're disabled plates
>horror.jpg
>try to back out,can't see around that ugly SUV
>give up on moving away
>get out,not 3 minutes later that whale swings her door wide open,hitting the truck
>approach her,her odor was horrendous
>say "you hit my car,come on,pay for the damage"
>"she" goes full tumblrtard on me,saying a rant about "hurr durr,if you didn't park there.."
>yell back "No,I parked there first.Not my fault"
>mfw I pissed off a feminist,not like the dent/scratch already matches the patina.

>Glitter in car
Oh shit nigga, you just gave me a new nightmare.

She can walk, can't she?

the only time i'll ever do it in someone else's car is if they ask me or if they are absolutely blasting something, at that point it's just to turn it down a bit

lol heart murmurs and loud bassy music, it fucking gives me palpitations

if they give me shit the next time they get in my car i fucking something utterly gay, think samwell's "what what" and roll down the windows and flirt and honk at every chick and guy that's over a 6 saying stuff like my friend here thinks you're cute but he's too shy to say anything

let me set the up the scene a bit,
>look like a basement dweller that hasn't shaved in 3 months with a lazy eye, that's easily 60 pounds over weight, wearing a wolf t-shirt or some animemes for maximum effect, in a shitbox civic

i have no fucking shame, i'll the the guy that brings a bomb vest to knife fight, the prank equivalent of the nuclear option.

the last guy got out of the car embarrassed to be seen with me for a long time, though now he doesn't say shit about me turning down the radio a bit

i know i made people rage before, my sister's boyfriend, bet me $20 i couldn't "start" his manual prelude when i was in middle school, massive butthurt when i just turned it on then back off again got out and asked for my $20 "you never said i had to get it rolling without stalling" which is where my sister just starts laughing at his retarded ass

Miata?
The same fucking thing always fucking happens to me.

Aren't you tempted sometimes to just let people hit you?
When I drove my old car, which was shit and I hated every second I spent in, I would sometimes single out bad drivers and get next to them, hoping they would hit me. Hoping that while distracted by their phone, they would rear end me at 60mph.

>come to your car in a parking lot
>see this

>im not touuuching youuu
>im not touuuuching youuu

This is the point at which you fuck your daughter's shit up.

You remove all transportation options except the bus. You take away her cell phone. You stop paying for her clothes. You force her to either get a job or get good grades, or both.

And you wait until she's 18 so you can kick her out on her ass. If she vandalizes your shit, you ban her from visiting friends. If she does it again and/or runs away, you wait for her to come home and send her to a group home.

She got this way because you suck at parenting, don't perpetuate the problem by continuing to be a spineless coward.

This is a battle and a shit test. If you snap you lose and she will stop respecting you. This equals no attraction, sex etc.

Tell her "Please dont do that shit. I told you I dont like it when you do that to my car. Do you have no self control or you just like to piss me off on purpose? Or do you just have no respect for other peoples posessions and favours those people do to you on daily basis, e.g. hauling your ass around?"
All variants make her look bad. She may now either stop doing it, which is good, or go all cute and playful, teasing you about it (distraction and cover), or starts a bitchfest.
If playful shit, tell her you are serious, give her one last warning and end the discussion. Dont be mad and never open up the topic again unless she breaks the rule. Then be true to your word.
If bitch scenario is up, then you better fuck her n the pooper and leave her.

This Nigga bitch made. He should have beat her if he had any balls. Deserves the suffering he brought on himself

Nope, but you're going to have shit viability syndrome.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>picking up registration for new car from insurance place
>walk outside and see a car pulling up behind mine
>no spot behind me but figure I'll pull away in a bit so no big deal
>they know they're in the road a little (my spot was at the corner of an intersection)
>they pull up like your pic away from my bumper
>someone parallel parked in from of me earlier so I'm effectively boxed in
>look at space between bumpers and look at them
>deadpan gaze
>motion for them to move
>they decline
>I crank my RWD shitbox wheel as far as it'll go
>no dice
>roll window down and yell "that's not a spot"
>they disregard (keep in mind they're sitting there with the car on, in gear, and the windows cracked about 1/4)
>decide to sit there for a while
>5 minutes roll by
>still there
>cars are honking at him to get out of the road
>he starts honking at me
>shut my car off
>he finally fucks off around the block
>pull away and a different car snags the spot
Fuck cunts

and that is why you start going through your car, then you say i'll be back in a minute go have a sandwich, take your time, let that nigger stew, come back with your drink put it on their hood, lean over to get something out of the trunk then grab your keys and drag them across the front of their car, grab your tire iron when they start to talk shit, than get in your car and take a nap, fuck them

taken an inch you'll a mile long shit sandwich, i don't have nothing but time

>Driving
>Want to change lanes to get to my exit
>Guy doesn't let me in
>Friend as passenger is raging hard
>Starts honking for me
>I slap him in the face (Accidentally while pushing his arm away)
>He calls the guy a faggot
>I slow down and merge behind him
>My friend calls me a pussy
Okay tough guy.

>LOOKIN AT UR THREAD

> LLOOKIN AT UR THERAD
>THINK ABOUT UER EXISTEBT
>CRY

That's usually when she fucks a nigger

makes it easy to disown her. burn the coal pay the toll

>mfw I see the wind blow a cart across the parking lot. Probably picks up about 10mph
>mfw I see it slam into a relatively new car

all new fear acquired

I've never had anyone honk for me, sounds annoying as fuck.

But I've seen people get road rage from the passenger seat.
Like someone will do some shit like cut in front of me or not let me in.
I'll be completely unphased but my passenger is flipping their shit.
So fucking annoying