Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - GwenpooLEWD Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.3.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=464430

>2.3.0 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=468505

>Gwenpool Reveal
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=471178

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=477241
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/4t872n/possible_new_stage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you use your T2 Ticket yet, /mffg/?

>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=477241

keke

Yes

Hey, /mffg/, post your waifus face expressions at their lewdest

not yet, wanna see how my man blackbolt T2 is first

pic related

>ShaRog
Can we stop this meme!?!?

blame reddit

Your personal top 10 strongest characters in MFF:
>Thanos
>SR = Proxima
>Corvus = if
>em / super giant
>bd = loki = silk (extra mention for wasp in the same tier)

obs: some characters can be really strong depending on the player/cards/leadership like hb, elsa and wasp but overall these are the top 10 strongest for me

JUST

WAKE ME UP

Just as bad as Floki

Nope, waiting until i get those fucking gears at 20.

no one else can come up with a tier list?

I hope NM release new T2 with the gweenpool update

got mine at t1 fully masted/geared at 20 but I don't like the way she plays

forgot pic

>black widow

Not the user who was gonna try it out last thread but from what I played it's cute and really simple, it's your generic Match-3, Candy Crush, bubble popper, time wasting games... but with cute lil Marvel characters.

Nice. Getting lewder

If Gwenpool isn't a paywall I'll get back in the game

TsumTsums are a actual toy, I saw em in wal-mart. Weird little plushies, they have long bodies, shaped like little cylinders. You stack em on top of eachother.

Thanks to T2 GiANTs and all muh Muggas, I finally got my first win agains't HIM.

How do I beat AB with Combat types? I'm assuming I'll probably need T2 Moon Knight...

So if I got the prize for 250 the event is basically over, right?

Yep, now you wait like the rest of us until wednesday.

Cool ''''''event''''''

>Thanos can despawn Loki clones

Welp, there goes any minuscule chance i had of beating him before september.

set performance/graphics to low and run thanos energy orbs
this way your clones wil stay on the field

Oh user, we realized that a while ago. Why do you think HE is such a pain in the ass. Spin2Win is a bitch because of his massive HP pool and his ludicrious DPS, really his pure hit speed on his final phase. But Thanos wouldn't be such a bitch if he couldn't negate all buffs, and toss you around like a ragdoll. First he sucks you in, then he launchs you across the screen, then he debuffs you, then he hits you with super charging lazers, then he starts pounding the ground for giant X shaped AoE bursts, and then he goes off screen to summon meteors.

managed to get the win now?

What Iso is good for Proxima? I was thinking pure attack. I keep getting Density change, and Spy Tactics... But my cards already give me over 20% cooldown so don't really need that.

Thinking of making a team of CW Cap, Sharon, and SpeedSkull. What do you muggas think?

>open end of month chest
>get this

you... sonnavabitch!

I've decided instead of buying uniforms with my crystals I would be better off saving them for a mega 6* so I can attain Meme status with a 6* T2 Sharon.

I have, like, 1200 crystals right now. You think they'll nerf her some time in the next two months before I get her?

she needs a good dicking that is for sure

go attack set with her

>she needs a good dicking
I'm sure her husband provides his glaive for that

We must get lewder

>netmarble
>nerf

we only powercreep here, never nerf.

Lotta bonuses and you've got a good type spread so it'll be good. Who are you using for your leadership though?

>they introduce the first T2 characters
>see requirements and think "that's something I'm never going to get"
>clearing 1-2 WB a day at the time
>fast forward to now, clearing 5 WB a day except BD with 3
>getting my first T2 tomorrow
>its my waifu
there is no better feeling family

feelsgoodman

why tomorrow? can you beat i-HIM?

I can't beat i-HIM, but the only thing holding me back now is 11 more bios.

oh I see, so the problem is just the bios
nice T2 choice thou. What is your current setup with her? what obelisk and iso-8 set, and 4th gear rolls?

Right now I have IAAG with a lightning damage/recovery rate obelisk with a bad proc. I intended to swap it for a pure attack set since it wasn't really working out too well, but now I might as well wait and see how it works with the guaranteed dodge from the T2. Running crit rate on 4th gear right now. Also working on building a much better obelisk for her.

Fuck, I must have already auto cleared her missions this morning. I will have to wait another day

>posting an expression that should be for your eyes only

>149970091

How the fuck do you even save up enough gold to 6 star a BO?

And is proxima worth it after all the grind?

Finishing ab, running all team ups, doing daily and villain siege gives me around 3mil-3.5mil a day.

Yes, she is the best striker in the game.

It's not hard when you're not spending the gold on anything

>first VS bonuses: 20 GUKs and 5 debris
>second VS bonuses: 30 GUKs and 10 debris
>third VS bonuses: 40 GUKs and 20 debris, pic related
Is it fucking broken? god damn

MUH. I T2'd her today after kicking the shit out of Thanos, now my entire TL team will be basically immune to status effects. Very helpful.

wow is this general

D E A D
E
A
D

or what

Once there is more news on the next update we'll be active for a few days and go back to being slow.

Yeah, the new T2s didn't really do much of anything to the meta.

Second best Captain Marvel is never getting in, is she.

SHIT M8S

Carol pre SJW era is the second best

Mar vell is the best

t-thats a nice obelisk you got there onii-senpai

Hasn't Carol's entire tenure as captain marvel taken place in the sjw era?

Besides, everyone knows that Genis is the second best CM after his father.

holy hell

Why do I have to wait for the movie?

After the shock has worn off, who do I even equip this to?

>T2 Wasp's is GBI, 26% dodge, 12% energy shield, she has Stark Backing
>T2 Moon Knight's is 69% recovery, 16% HP recovery at 50%, Fear Resist
>Carnage's is 70% recovery, shit resist, energy attack proc
>T1 Hyperion's is GBI, 60% recovery, 140% dmg buff proc
>T1 Sharon's is +40% all defense and a freeze proc
>No BO memes at 6* yet
>Loki's is +52% cold dmg with a freeze proc, set is DDE

Two ways I could go with this. Pay 600 crystals to remove either MK's or Hype's obelisk to replace with this new one (and reuse the one removed on someone else), or not pay 600 crystals and overwrite either Wasp's or Carnage's obelisk.

Leaning heavily towards either Wasp or Moon Knight. Maximum Waifu or Maximum Meme - wat do?

No there was a time where she didnt have dyke hair, wore a swimsuit as a costume and a very cute relationship with spiderman

now its all niggers

JUST

because marketing

Equip it to your waifu, duh

Makes more sense to release comics Strange now, then an MCU costume with movie t b h

But that would mean releasing another paywall character too soon after the last one :^)

She wasn't Captain Marvel at that time though, she was Ms. Marvel.

They're not going to paywall a character that marvel wants to use as advertising for a movie, now Dormammu on the other hand, there's a paywall if I ever saw one.

Exactly

New Ms. Marvel best Ms. Marvel!

A dirty muslim will never be better than Carol

Complete noob here, I have acquired Sharon Rogers but how do I get biometrics for her?

The only thing Carol's got over Kamala is her chest tbqh.

Why is it that every time I ask a question the thread dies?

You forgot about her ass and thighs

It's okay if you like a sand nigger, it just means you have shit taste

Bio selectors

I'm retarded, I did it like twice but I forgot how to get to them.

Oh I had no idea. The plush toys look pretty cute. I also saw that there's already a Disney Tsum Tsum version of the game out but it plays somewhat differently to the Marvel one but I might check it out.

Congrats! Sooner than you know it you'll be getting 2 wins then end up with 5/5.

I think people use T2 IF.

How dare they give rewards for just playing the game like you usually would.
Admittedly the Energy rewards aren't as useful to me since I'm fucking overstocked on 2,000+ Energy.

Just keep running around and spawning them. Don't summon them if you see he's about to throw out his big blue debuff balls.
He can also get rid of your shield.

HE is pretty easy 2bh. I was 5/5ing HIM way before I was 5/5ing BD.

hnnnnng I wanna play hide the zucchini

You think that's bad? Try saving gold for HIM.

REEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE IS GETTING DOPE OBELISKS EXCEPT FOR ME

>They're not going to paywall a character that marvel wants to use as advertising for a movie
Not necessarily paywall but WHO was pretty hard to grind bios for.

Bio selectors. You have to buy them with crystals.
Or solely remain on hoping your free x8 daily chest drops a Blast selector.
There's 2x10 bio selectors part of the daily check-in every 4 weeks.
Or buy the bio sub (20 bios a day for 30 days).

You get 8 free daily, others you have to get from log in rewards, sales, etc.

I'd rather the default be MCU with comic uni, since I'd get the uni regardless and I'd rather be using the comic look.

>wanting the "Awesome Facial Hair Bros" look

I'll take the Ayy Lmao real life version thanks

HOLY SHIT
RANK FUCKING 4

jesus, that's basically 200 BAM and 1.1 million gold

Fuck... I've been doing 30 kills a week for at least 6 weeks now, and before that averaged 25 and have yet to fucking get anything that isn't rank 1

I just want the Thanos grind to be over with

W-wait, what if it's classic Strange?

sorry forgot to report back
it's tough to play on nox, and i don't understand how to get space dog so i'm pretty devastated. probably gonna keep playing though, excited for english release.

I got stuck on the 2nd tutorial mission. I just kept matching things but nothing was happening. The rainbow burst ones would show up but that's it.

Hypothetically, would KK's powers let her expand her assets if she really wanted to be more endowed? I don't actually know anything about her outside of MFF.

DAE find Thanos to the most purely skill-based WB? I genuinely feel like I earn wins against him by playing well and not getting kind of lucky or cheesing it like some of the other WBs.

I've won against Thanos a few times where I barely even get hit at all because all of his attacks are completely avoidable by the player and it seems like every other boss has some attack they use in between their avoidable attacks to get pot shots in.

Yes, she could but they'd revert if she got injured. She has a healing factor but it only works when she's not using her shape-shifting powers.

Do you think NM will add more characters like the BO and HIM? In the sense that they begin at T2, require BAM to rank-up, CNS for mastery, Bios to level up, etc.
Perhaps 'Hero' World Bosses. To make use of all these 'x% decrease to damage received from HERO type' and 'x% damage increase to HERO types' T2 passives.

They could also flip some of the current WB Striker abilities to work against Hero types.
>10% decrease to damage received from SUPER VILLAIN type
>10% damage increase to SUPER VILLAIN types

yeah expect Nova to be WB

Perfect!

Forgot to bring up the description for T2 materials in the in-game glossary in >or to Rank Up a Tier-2 Hero

Hero seems to be the generic term for ANY character rather than a character who is literally Hero type.

Also reminder that a couple of weeks ago some game data relating to supposed Co-Op WB was found
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/4t872n/possible_new_stage/

>green text

That's what GR's T2 passive does.

Just add the Eternals, with Adam Warlock being the Thanos's stand-in, just for the sake of it.

Waiting two weeks to get Thanos again would be a bitch, though.