try to come to terms with what you need to change to overcome your problems

no one else will, help yourself

Do a flip faggot

are u in the bear area

if so race me on the touge

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Do a prayer senpaitachi.

B L A C K W I L L

Whats the motorcycle? Also why depressed?

Go surfing. Sounds pretty good seeing how I can't sleep from the heat.

dont stop driving until it goes away

>What do I do now? Staring at the ocean
AZ fucking sucks, I don't know I ended up here. Starting to get hot as fuck again too.

OP Ride up the coast to Washington. Buy weed in a store, get high as fuck, enjoy the scenery. Start a new life in a town where nobody knows your name.

Pretend you are the bitch he his singing to youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo

Where you at in Cali M800? Maybe we could grab a burger.

Identify what made you feel that way and change it.

>Surfing at night
Don't recommend it, you can't see the waves coming until you're being mashed underwater, and you can't tell which way is up down there, in pitch darkness. It's a terrifying experience tbqh.

>he got his earbuds on under the helmt
how? mine always get pushed off

night time is also when all of the deep sea fish come up to the surface, not even kidding.

Whatever is plaguing you I hope it passes. It's 1am find someplace to charge your phone. After that if any place is open right now get yourself a hot beverage or a cold one which ever you prefer. Sit down someplace comfortable and think about what's going on and how you can over come it. You woke up this morning alive their is nothing that can stop you. I too take driving as therapeutic when I'm depressed their is just something about the open road that soothes the soul. Being connected with your vehicle and listening to your engine and transmission respond as you shift gears is something truly phenomenal. In a few hours get yourself something to eat br/o/ explore southern California if you're still around.

Greetings from NorCal

Stay alert, stay alive Friend

Hang out by the ocean and meditate. For real, meditation helps immensely with depression.

you sound like a faggot

I have an over whelming fear of dark water. Not just the water itself but what lies beneath it. You won't catch me dead swimming in a lake or ocean at night time FUCK THAT SHIT

You also can't see the 15-foot Great White creeping towards you

Y...You too...

No need for that

Make sure you're cool for the summer hunty!
youtu.be/il9nqWw9W3Y

This. I have a severe phobia of deep water in general. It fucking terrifies me.

>I have an over whelming fear of dark water. Not just the water itself but what lies beneath it. You won't catch me dead swimming in a lake or ocean at night time FUCK THAT SHIT
I don't blame you. I surf every day. Day, not night. After dark, you can't see more than inches. Never knowing where the waves are, what's beneath you, where you are going. If a sufficiently sized rogue set drags you deep enough under water, you won't be able to find your way to the surface in pure darkness, and drown. It's apparently a terrifying way to die. Unable to see. Unable to think. Unable to breathe.

stop by vegas after 6pm so i can ride your bike.

If you have steam on your PC look up the games "stranded deep" or "depth" it will truly realize your fears man.

>It's apparently a terrifying way to die. Unable to see. Unable to think. Unable to breathe.

Honestly just reading that I can't imagine a more painful, alone depressing , terrifyingly way to die. That truly takes the cake of my fears. You worded it very perfectly too might I add

I've played Stranded Deep. Yeah, try paddling out to a buoy and back at night on the makeshift raft.

What was that one drowning simulator game where you have to scroll to stay above the surface? That one's fucking terrifying.

>You also can't see the 15-foot Great White creeping towards you
Sharks mostly hunt at dawn and dusk, and in muddy waters, especially river mouths.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foo#Accidental_death_at_Mavericks
>You worded it very perfectly too might I add
Thanks lad.

Fucking sharks try to knock you into the water.
Also drowning simulator game? Tell me more I have never heard of one

Whatever you say, user. Have fun getting eaten.

Found it. Sortie En Mer
Enjoy :^)

Eat some decent seafood while you're on the coast, ride up some nice roads! Then if you're back in the valley hit some of us up for a group ride to make some friends. It's time to ride to the rim and beat the heat.

>pinned under water while surf cord tangles in rocks
>can't release himself because water knocking him back away from leash

I imagine this man dying upside down underwater. What a terrible way to go my dad was a surfer I'm glad I didn't follow his foot steps

>ride to the rim and beat the meat
this is one of the gayest things I have read on this h/o/mo board

Walk down to the water, step in, and start swimming out. It won't be far.

It's waiting for you down there, user.

It called you here. That's why you came, even though you don't realize it.

Go ahead. Swim out into that soul-less, black water and let it drag you to the bottom with it, user.

Do it.

honestly that is nothing. imagine being a touge-er that goes down a hillside in the middle the night in a shitbox 90s car.

good chance you are going to end up pinned and impaled on the car. that could be a very long, very lonely, very painful way to go.

>I imagine this man dying upside down underwater. What a terrible way to go my dad was a surfer I'm glad I didn't follow his foot steps
And he was one of the best. When you mess with the ocean, especially with a place like Maverick's, you are playing around with the edge. My father told me that if every surf break has a personality, than Maverick's is an assassin.

>game no longer available

I did watch YouTube videos of it. Fucking scary

Where the fuck is your fur folder on mega? You said you would upload it!

DON'T FUCKING RUSH ME!!!!! I SAID I'LL GET AROUND TO IT!!!!!!

You have to play it to get the full effect. Or go watch Open Water or something.

>OP Ride up the coast to Washington. Buy weed in a store

Competition has caused legal weed prices to drop. Many stores now sell the basic common varieties for as low as $5 per gram. The highest price weed for +22% THC varieties is $7 per gram. Age 21 of course. The benefit of official stores is that testing is required so they supposedly get tested for contamination by pesticides, herbicides, mould, and THC percentage.

I talked to a guy that died that way he said it was terrifying

Powerful movie.

Like a month ago I almost decided that instead of driving from college to work on the highway I would just keep going until I hit somewhere around the west coast and ditch everything, because I really hate my current life and dont have anything to lose where I live right now.
I really wonder where I would be at if I actually did it. There just this constant feeling of wanting to leave.

Im there too user. Finally my tarbocharged shittoboxu is ready...and my passenger seat is empty.

I know saying this matters shit but it gives a slight sense of calm.

Also, how should we call this /o + /r9k threads? Autobots?

You sound like a faggot that cant recognize how much of a faggot he is. That makes you a double faggot.

Now gtfo edgy kid.

Sounds comfy af

I'm here in Cali too. You wanna meet and suck each other's dicks? I'm a bottoms so you can destroy my boy pussy

Put your trip back on Calvin

if only they had shot it with quality appropriate film stock instead of that shitty super low light we want to catch the shadows shit that cant even be displayed on modern equipment because it falls outside of the standard color space, sure.

>i watched this movie over a hundred times as a teenager
>cannot relate at all now

What will happen from doing that is that you will end up homeless. You will then lose your car or have it robbed from you. If you thought your current life is depressing, then you have not thought about how obnoxious it is to be a homeless person AND to be looked down upon for being homeless. Don't go down that path due to angst with your current life.

Maybe if youre an idiot with literally a dollar and a shitbox to your name.