How can I obtain a more black exhaust gas?

how can I obtain a more black exhaust gas?

do they sell some dying substances to add into the fuel

Get a diesel. Gasoline doesn't burn black and any additives that would make the smoke black would also just crud up your engine.

wut

Drive a dodge product.

Put fine black charcoal in the exhaust pipe before starting up the car.

>buy a new chevy
>always keep tank over half
>drive tons of gravel roads
>let it get to e

Enjoy your black smoke on acceleration

diesels roll coal by just dumping loads of fuel into the engine.

if you want black exhaust just switch out your injectors for ones double the size.

its simple, we kill the seals

what would happen adding a bit of oil in the fuel?

it would be bad for your fuel system user.

What for?

WTF is wrong with you?

>buy a tdi
>crank up the boost and let it run really rich
>pedal to the metal
>leave a massive black cancerous cloud behind you
>get called a faggot

>how can I obtain a more black exhaust gas?

Why smoke? Time to cause problems?

Meanwhile, a police officer sees that, and pulls you over. He issues you a warning to get another emissions check within 180 days (ticket term). You protest saying emissions test in the state are every 2 years. He says, yes, but not if you get a ticket for being visually seen violating emissions standards.

Regardless, you have a catalytic converter so that will reduce your smoke (or get damaged). So you probably want to make smoke AFTER the catalytic converter. What about those stage smoke machines that make white smoke? Can they be modded to make black smoke? You could probably buy several at a party shop, mount them to a board that is then put in the trunk. You have a 120 volt AC converter supply power to them. You'll have to make a small hole in the floor of the trunk to snake the hose out. Put the hose somewhat near the exhaust area.

If someone tailgates you on the freeway, hit the smoke switch. By the way, in my USA state, it is a felony endangerment to do this on the freeway. With that all purpose hole in the trunk floor, you could swap out smoke machines for oil sprayer. Before you get to a grated roadway on drawbridge, start oiling the road 200 feet before the metal grate roadway of the bridge. That way, car tires are nice and slippery and then they will slide around on the drawbridge.

Etcetera.

Delete your cat.

need a girl to notice me

>t. Commiefornian

God bless you user.. God bless you

Oil burns white.

Black is an excessive rich condition, but will create other problems especially if you still have the emissions equipment on your car.

And in a gasoline engine it never really gets very black, just a little. Not like diesel smoke at all.

PS if you intentionally "smoke tune" your diesel on the street, you're an ass.

>all these butthurt greenpeace leftcucks

steam is white.
oil is blue

I thought oil was blueish

USA!USA!USA!USA!

>people do retarded shit
>Greenpeace notices
>RIP performance mods

>tfw Trump will finally trash communist "pollution" regulations

retarded by what standard, cuck?

You have plenty other ways to get a girl to notice you and you chose this? A stance is even better at this point.

>spotted the stancefag

jam bits of old tyre down the exhaust ports
the added backpressure should increase torks and make it drive smoother

fill tank with a 70% used motor oil / 30% fuel mixture

>I thought oil was blueish
The smoke looks bluish only if there was too much for the catalytic converter to burn it up. Even if there is no visible smoke, a lot of burning oil will smell bad and force cars to roll up their windows if they are in stop and go traffic behind you or are at a traffic light.

Putting stuff into your fuel to create smoke is bad for your fuel system and can ruin your catalytic converter. You might say no big deal as there are no emissions checks in your state. But what if you move to another state? Or you sell the car (thus triggering a check)? A ruined fuel system also runs a less efficient compromise as the car's computer tries to adjust.

Fantasy Imagination Section (don't do it): Making smoke to bother someone behind you is only a short term thing too. I wonder if you can use a remote control from one of those remote control toys? If so, you could possibly mount a dispenser under the car behind the bumper and remotely trigger it while you are driving. You'll have to pre-test to see if it works of course. The dispenser could drop nails, extra-thin rubber cement, oil, whatever. If liquid, be sure that the air flow breeze doesn't cause the liquid to blow onto your bumper. That probably means you'll have to snake a tube to the very trailing edge of the bumper and set behind an inch and have a downdraft baffle to force downward motion of the airstream in that local spot. Rubber cement with extra thinner added to make it very very watery will waft thru the air and get onto cars and importantly the windshields. Use of wipers only smears the cement on the windshield and it will bond to the wiper blades too since it will melt onto rubber and require blade replacement. The weight of the liquid means it works best at speeds above 40MPH because you need enough airflow under the car to draw it up into the air.

No benefit other than color change, usually with drawbacks.

>get a diesel
>remap for a richer mixture

>retarded by what standard, cuck?
Because basically everyone has a movie camera or digicam nowadays due to cellphones. They will record your car and plate number. You say it's not enough for conviction, but it will still get recorded into police records against your name as an item of interest allegation. The next time you are pulled over for a ticket, vehicle violation, or need a security clearance, such information may pop up. If nothing else, instead of a speeding warning, the officer decides to give you a maxed ticket using the highest number scanned just because he thought you were a troublemaker from that allegation data in your records.

Can confirm, my winter beater cadillac is burning both oil and coolant and the cats are completely destroyed. Smells fucking horrible, i never leave it idling if im getting out and I roll up my own windows in traffic.

I don't think it will make it another winter and I don't care to fix it. Thinking of getting an enormous nitrous shot to send it to valhalla.

Get black friends to be passengers, prepare anus for mandingo gangbang retrieve loads from ass and inject into gas tank

ok I won't pay the ticket then

That's only for diesel

Dude, fuck off. OP just stated he wants more black smoke from his exhaust pipe and that means he has to fuck up some shit in his car to get the black smoke out. And I just said a stance is the even the least better option to get a girl notice.

LMAO!

butthurt

>yuropoor

I do, actually drive 2 of them. sorry no colored smoke from either. but around here Hondas put out blue smoke which I guess looks cool coming from an ebay fart can

How nice. You don't have to drive behind your own piece of shit, but everyone else in your wake has to suck up that stench and breathe in your burning coolant and oil (and probably excess fuel).

Fix it or get something else, otherwise i hope you blow it up or get a ticket.

>liberal cucks BTFO

get a diesel

>how can I obtain a more black exhaust gas?

You'll have to do it with a very old car that doesn't have a catalytic converter. You could probably make a much smellier exhaust by adding some oil to your fuel and sulfur. The sulfur has to be agitation dissolved over a period of time in either toluene or benzene (carcinogenic) solvents. The liquid is then filtered to remove sulfur particles because you don't want to clog your fuel filter. Those old cars are carbureted, so no worry about clogging the fuel injector in a throttle body. But check to be sure.

You can then add this sulfated liquid to your gasoline tank provided that you have a metal fuel line. Some cars have a flexible coupling point and the benzene or toluene might attack that coupling and cause a fuel leak later on. You don't want that parked car to catch on fire from fuel leaks later, right?

Your exhaust should now smell but not be smoky. You don't want to attract attention after all because that is how you get in trouble if people notice it is either flagrantly deliberate or if your state has emission laws such that someone can report you for having a polluting car.

But all this nonsense just gums up your fuel system and puts cruddy buildup on your valves and dirties the insides of your engine. Shorter engine lifespan is not what you want? If it is, just drop napthalene (cheap moth balls at wal-mart) into the fuel tank. Crack them in halves or quartered chunks if your gas intake has a blocking ball in it (to reduce or stop the amount of fuel spill if the car flips over or is on its side.

Invest in a turbo, for some sick soot

>inject some seafoam into your vacumn line
>profit

Seafoam makes more white smoke in the demonstration video. So it doesn't do what OP wants with regards to black smoke. Seafoam is also a blend of lightweight aromatic hydrocarbons. It's not heavy like oil.

>Doesn't want to be subjected to someones awful smelling shitbox
>labeled a liberal

Consider suicide pls.

it's water and soap actually.
you can seafoam with just a water spray bottle.

but why

not even close, user. not even close.

>because cancer is apparently the greatest thing ever

>virgin

they don't sell dodge in yurop you imbecile

i run diesel in my 2 stroke moped. i run 60/40 mix of premix gas to diesel. smokes like hell and once in a while i run it on just premix.