google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
(Cross-thread) →

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

cycleworld.com/tamburini-t12-massimo-superbike-first-look-motorcycle-review#page-8
youtube.com/watch?v=vl5PKEq3-XE
youtube.com/watch?v=pL8WFkqUO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gsxr is best baiku

thats not a ktm300 exc

Of course you mean a DR350s

it is known

cycleworld.com/tamburini-t12-massimo-superbike-first-look-motorcycle-review#page-8

Ok guys, how's that make you feel ?

does a bike clutch operate like a car clutch?
i know it's multi-plate, but will i grind a throwout bearing if i keep it in gear at redlights

Oh, we're back? Been messing around in photoshop for the last 30 minutes trying to get this looking right. Ended up just googling an image and using some layering to get the end look. This is the look I'm feeling like going for with the ZX-11, opinions?
It's comet/meteor space theme. Feel like the bottom side needs something and it's too blank just being black, but can't think of anything to put there.

>1 pound lighter than a Superleggera

A bit disappointed desu.

They seem ashamed of the fact it has a single sided swingarm, they won't show the other side.

that's not the same chassis at all, i'm confident in the fact that they know what they're doing, bimota speciality are making cool chassis, i'm pretty sure on the track it's more efficient than a superleggera

What happens if I put in an K&N airfilter with 40% more airflow than the current filter, and change nothing else?

Stars done in the same airbrushy style could work.

And by that I mean that they'd start thick at the bottom and fade out half way up.
Try to make the stars not all one color either. Mostly white but with blues, reds, and yellows mixed in

Add a star chart design, like Kamen Rider Meteor's undersuit.

get more shit in your engine and that's about it.

I'm currently doing my bike license and my first driving lesson is on monday. I drove a 50ccm moped for 3 years (pic related), do you think driving a 600ccm bike is much of a difference?

>do you think driving a bike 12x more powerful will be much different?

thats not a moped ya dickhead, but they have full size 2smoke 50cc motards in your country?

Don't do this to my dick you faggot.

alright, thanks

Daily reminder if you got no motogf with matching motopups you ain't shit

fuck you

no. it'll just weigh twice as much and you'll need to remember not to pull the throttle all the way just to go or you'll be popping a wheelie.

Chaseontwowheels10/10tire.jpg

Could work well. If i had a base picture to work with this would be easier. Well, I'll see what I can do tomorrow night since I'll have nothing to do at work again.
Seems like an interesting concept, but I'm more going for a 90's space theme. I can't make the look myself which is why I had to use stock comet images to get that. Want it in a styling that's similar to this, only instead of the meteor, it'll be my blinkers. You get what I mean, right? It's a bit jarring trying to explain it.

Obviously I mean handling, clutch etc.

They officially have to be limited to 45 km/h, and you can drive them at the age of 16. Everybody driving something like that just changes the exhaust so you can reach 90 km/h easily. Most of poorfags and teens just drive a faggy scooter anyway (Germany).

>matching
thats not a word to be used for anything in that picture.

>how?

Dominican Republic. That's all you need to know.

going for a dirt squirt tomorrow, hype

why haven't you bought an XT 660 yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=vl5PKEq3-XE

motonosity more like

that's almost impressive

We /dailybeerthread/ yet?

Haha never seen a sportsbike darksided. Was gonna darkside my strom.

No, that's actually the recommended thing to do; stay in first. I usually don't because I'm lazy but there are situations that warrant it that I'll do it.

Impressive

>wanting redneck daddy issue clingy girls

I bet they do suck a mad dick tho.

Im not...
Noticed tonight my fork seals are fucked so i have to get drop them off at the shop after work tomorrow, cant put it off any longer and its probably going to take them till sunday afternoon to have them done..

>i have no idea what that means
>i don't think i want to know

no, with those tyre the best you will do is a hard packed fire trail squirt.

How did you dad wreck them? shit at willies is he?

nah he does like the dankest willies betterer than ur dads i bet

>feral
>noice.jpg

grabbed a case of this john boston golden ale tonight, not bad for

my dad could beat up your dad

No u. My dad will bash your dad.

Meet us at the bike rack after skool.

this is rather indicative of /dbt/ thinking, rather than engage his brain cells for 10 seconds he just goes for the quickest neuron path in his brains which is he remembers people bang on about destroying fork seals from dropping wheelies down too hard, without thinking about any other possible sources of suspension trauma an enduro bike might "endure"

such as jumps, or technical terrain.

Like come on, you think dropping a wheelie down on a dirtbike is gonna be the biggest source of fork seal abuse?

He's got a Toce he knows how to ride.

hang on, why don't you get the seals tomorrow, fork service in morning, ride in arvo?
not a particularly hard job

>230 hp with BMW having "hotter"versions

It blows my mind what can now be extracting from such little displacement.

start work at 6am, knocking off around 1pm

I already know his dad is fat and that insult is useless on him. His fatass dad wrecked those fork seals just by commuting.

Honestly, oem's knows their shit. You'd have to tune for the extra flow(which probably isn't even as much as you think) and allow more shit into the engine.
Oem spends a lot of r&d to make sure everything all matches up

At the cost of reliabilty.
I'm sure they could get plenty more but it just wouldn't last very long.

on a ktm300exc with enduro rims/tyres and 13/52 sprockets?

You get 40% more dirt going into your engine.

Never said I wanted to date them. Could always use a solid bj.
Go to a brew thread fgt

#YOLO

old cunts can live the hoon life too

>Go to a brew thread fgt
t. Megaswill drinker.

>tfw raining all weekend

Fuck you, sky.

>using an enduro bike for enduro riding
Come on now user, that is just silly

>darkside
Wat? I've never heard this before.
Kek

I know that. These are track bikes. The achievement is impressive even if only lasts a few dyno pulls.

How many anons have died this year already? We just dont know.

Then who was phone?

17. it is decided.

It's just not the appropriate thread, user

t. Special snowflake that thinks he's got exquisite taste

You didn't post that bird gif

Honestly, makes me feel bad that statistically we've lost anons over the years ;_;7

This one is shit compared to the Feral Sly Fox. I did expect that as it is mass produced by a megaswill brewery.

>tfw most of bikers are not greeting you back

am i the only one ;_; fuckin feels bad and like an idiot
why is that

>not putting in your will that /dbt/ should be notified when you die

are they harley riders?
generally harley riders hate you if you don't have an open face helmet

some of them, yeah
poland here so maybe not harleys but cruisers

are you waving or nodding?

I've noticed the people that don't salute back usually are either A) Cruiser riders, B) Squids or lacking general gear, or C) a combo.

Also don't take it too offensively if they don't wave. There will sometimes be a head bob or slight nod that you can miss. Usually happens when someone has their clutch in

>Go to a brew thread fgt
I need directions, I only come here to shitpost on the /dbt/.

alright i put everyone on the map. if you sent me a mail but you arent on the map, something went terribly wrong and the only way out is by sending me another one.

ill actualize the map again in a week or so.

well, i'm
>Squids or lacking general gear,
user :3

waving mostly - left hand in air

nod, don't wave.
They are probably nodding at you and your just not looking for it.

Did you take the oil cooler off?

no, its an old pic from where i put the oilcooler on

but in our country there's this famous "left hand in the air"

but thanks, ill try

youtube.com/watch?v=pL8WFkqUO0I

tfw no XT

OIC, did it make much difference to the temps?

Ayy shitbike brother

go away underaged b&

B-but

It's spring and the fair weather riders are out in force

Half of them will be in hospital come the first downpour they get caught in, just stay bro until then

Did I change this sproket too early or can I get another chain out of it?

Its completely fucked.
im surprised none of the teeth snapped off already.

Looks alright, keep it as a backup

how old are you?

>fair weather riders

wow, never heard that term before
care to explain? it's like sunday drivers?

My teeth are strong, I'm not british.

I have to everyone, even Harleyfags. Not all are plebs and the genuine bikers wave back. I still remember my first wave. feltgoodman

iirc it's on /diy/ although /out/ has growing threads so there's a chance that some of them also brew. Veeky Forums might too. It's relatable to a few boards.

can you not see that every single tooth on that sprocket is bent?

He's 16

>bent
This is what nobikes think has happened

Nodding can be hard to see.keep doing what is standard practice in your country.

Im guessing it means people who only ride on hot days and they squid it

They ride exclusively in appreciable conditions and the primary concern is just to look cool. They like Harley's and Ducatis because these are the only bikes women have heard of and there's a large squid overlap.