Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4w5Yaqrkszk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR THE WILD

>Alot
>Not even 50%
:^)

how to fix Priest : 2 mana 2/2 Battlecry: Reduce enemy minions attack by 1

>When will we get the free promo level? With the start of the first wing on the 11th?

What is the free promo level?

First stage of the first wing

Still more than naxx and Br. Remember gargoyle? Or axe flinger? Or fucking burning druid tree? But wait there is more! There is fucking anubar ambusher in there!

>Azure Drake and Stampeding Kodo are cards in 90% of decks
>The Curator lets you draw them AT THE SAME TIME while developing a Taunt on the board
>You can include Corrupted Seer as well if you're playing super control

Curator is the best card revealed so far. And it's going underneath everyone's radar.

It's a shitty little thing that nets you two free cards and isn't apart of the actual wings.

How will the new cards be revealed? All before the first wing is out?

>in 90% of decks
No mate. In fact, name just one.

>Still more
>A lot
One of those is unlike the other

so its like the explorers hat and torch from LOE, just free cards, that arent really free because you still need the first wing

As for cinematics:

TGT>KARA>LEAGUE>NAXX>BRM>WOTG>CLASSIC>>>>>>GvG

LITTERALY OBJECTIVE

So cool adventure Blizzard is truly the best dev

Reno warlock

Except the way it's worded, it feels like you NEED to have at least one dragon, one beast and one murloc in your deck when the battlecry goes off for it to draw you anything.
Meaning that for example, if you just tech one Seer to meet the criteria, you still run the risk of drawing it before you can play the Curator itself.

We will get 4 wings where you attend a party at medivhs tower, but he went missing right before, so we have to climb the tower and save the party. We will also get a free promo level where you will earn two cards and you will find out what happened to medivh before he went missing

That does not run Azure Drake. It runs Twilight Drake admitedly, but that's not the point.

You have poor cognitive skills.

So we know there's gonna be 5 portal cards that summon random minions (as the site says.) Mage got one, and the rest are also in pic related.

Who are they for and what do they do?

Well that card will still see 100% play in Reno decks

looks like the infinity stones, bet they summon thanos

obviously RNG

Pretty sure shaman, priest, warlock and druid will get the other 4

If they're for Warlock, Hunter, or Shaman, they'll be pro aggro staples that are too efficient, cheap, and include burst, 5 mana at most.

If they're for Priest, Paladin, or Rogue, they'll be memey 7+ mana trash that does gimmicky shit for RANDOM FUN!

Calling me retarded is fine and dandy, but has it been confirmed anywhere that it can tutor only one or two out of the three tribes ?

Why minions? Like that shaman portal can be drawing you spells from the hearth of maelstrom.
Warlock one is probably just discover demons.

They specifically note its for a boss battle

So far nothing is meta breaking like the entirety of LoE. Lets hope they keep it that way. they havent released any shaman previews so have to see how much more they can blatant bias toward thrall

link to video? i can't find it.

I'm brand new to the game what deck is good to get me started? I've leveled Paladin to 10 should i stick with him?

you should fuck off that what you should do

look up zoolock

1)Lvl up everything to 10
2)Defeat all bots on expert level
3)Buy 1st wing of blackrock mountain just in case

>Looks like Ben Brode wants to push beast Druid so far up our asses after their QA team found a deck that was supposedly OP but never got played on ladder ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w5Yaqrkszk
Whole reveal, the pic is near the end

Jesus fuck. 5 mages and a constructed shaman. I'm so done with this bullshit.

Maelstrom Portal - Shaman
Netherstorm(?) Portal - Warlock
Moonglade Portal - Druid
Silvermoon City Portal - Paladin

These are the most likely.

I work for blizz, here's the Warlock

>Portal to the Void
>4 Mana
>Deal 2 - 4 damage and summon 2 - 4 Void Demons (1/1 Demons)

Brode said it's the card he is most proud of designing

>you should fuck off that what you should do
>that what

What's his name?

Isn't BRM going away here soon?

>nev hitting r1 legend in no time on NA
>literally days after getting it on EU

why don't you play worgen warrior /hsg/?

thanks rafaamalam.
I wish they didn't have to paste a party theme over it but whatever

like 9 or 8 months, that's not exactly soon

you drafted very few early game minions

No, its going away early next year, but still its cheaper to have at least one wing and unlock the rest with the gold\money, then spend dust on the cards if you want them in your collection later.

It's boring as fuck.

>Druid of the Claw for 2 more mana with Battlecry : add your Alex to your hand

Seems balanced

I know 1-drops are extremely valuable on Rogue but I only remember being proposed one, a Zombie Chow, and it was next to the North Sea Kraken.

>not taking the chow

North Kraken is best Kraken

It's not only 1drops you have tons of reactive cards so you're never truly on board and you get rushed down

Just watched the Trailer. Did say anything about

>priest
>more AoE spells
>changing the Arena format

or was it le quircky Ben announcement again?

No spells for priests. Only 5-9 mana minions.

Source on that cute demon?

That's rule 63'd Illidan.

So does anyone have a link to the stream last night? Did they show new cards, or was it just a trailer?

>more portals
>only four wings
>two weeks wait

Already looking like this is being handled really well.

Dust her ass or?

No. Wait for the new adventure to see if she is viable. If not, dust her ass.

dont you want that sweet big bad wolf synergy?

3 mana(overload 3) shaman's portal - summon 8/8

I don't own any "basic legendaries" like Cairne, N'zoth, Ragnaros etc, should I still keep?

Dust her, then make a regular one

Yeah. Dust her ass and get yourself some good classical legendaries.

How the fuck can you not make these decisions yourself?

Do you need that card? Do you need other cards? Fucks sake man just THINK.

BRM was best, you have shit taste

so just a reskinned implosion thats in standard for a bit longer?

Shes pretty trash but as a golden legendary you might as well keep her. The wolf did make her slightly better because now she has more to proc off

Im on the verge of dusting everything and making 2 golden Renounce darkness. I think its the only thing i can have fun with anymore

>guys I don't have any good legos, shoud I keep my bad golden legend or dust her and make good one

tought choice

It's bait you fece-slurper.

If all of the faggots on this general are as ready to swallow Brode's cock as they are to gobble shitty baits, it's no wonder this game is still utter garbade.

>his name isn't pronounced Ben Bro-day, or Bro-dee

Weird. Too much Chinese dicksucking here though, Christ. "Congratulations China, you won the Chinese regional tournament!"

Shaman - win the game; Warlock - summon lots of shit; Druid - ramp the fuck up and draw 5 cards; Paladin - heal your hero for 5, give a random friendly minion +1/+1.

So Blizzard has given up on balancing Arena for anything other then Mage, Pala and Rogue?

BestMageEU#2304 (EU) if anyone have the 80 gold quest and want to share it with me, add me :)

>1 mana 2 2
Why is blizzards answer to everything just to add too many stats?

>So Blizzard has given up

Yes

The Priest portal will be

>Heal a Minion to full health. Summon a random minion with a cost equal to the amount healed

Brode approved :^)

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SPAMMING FAGGOT. NOONE IS GIVING YOU A FUCKING QUEST

whats the best 5 drop you could get? i know there is that 5 mana 6 drop that increases the cost of your minions, but as far as 5 drops go im not remembering anything too off curve that isn't punished for it.

It's a good card even in constructed.
It's probably not going to see much play outside of arena strictly because there are much more efficient cards.

4 7 7

Earth Elemental

6 9 9

>paladin is just druid without the good removal and no ramp

Why even bother?

can't believe all the shitters who don't understand how powerful this is

>Why even bother?
For Justice.

10 Mana Shaman - Transform your minions into random minions that cost (2) more - Summon a random 8 mana minion (Overload 5)

>without the good removal
Paladin has the best removal in the game stupid

>paladin is just druid without the good removal
>good druid removal
>druid removal
>druid

But it's situational :^)
But it's hard to do 15 damage in 5 turns with a deck of charging minions and enrages :^)

>thinking that a 2/2 beast is somehow better than mana wyrm, tunnel trogg, flame imp, void caller, argent squire, abusive sergent, and living roots and not equal or strictly worse
Pfffff

What cards that would be beside equality + something

New card leaked guys :

Mr. Moroes 7 mana 7/7
Summon 2 nobles
WARNING : nobles may explode

>Be Druid
>Turn One
>Summon Enchanted Raven
>Coin
>Summon another Enchanted Raven
>Innervate
>Mark of Y'Shaarj
>Turn One 4/4 and a 2/2 and drew a card

>4 mana 3/4 summon ragnaroos/tirion/ some other stupid card
We already lived through 3/4 summon 9/7

did we?

Yeah, let me quickly use equality + something because I have no minions on board and no way to deal more than 4 damage from hand.

>mana wyrm
>frost bolt

>fwa

>trogg
>lightingbolt/golem

>most one drops trade and they have turn 1 apparently

Literally have to hope it lives past that opening turn and almost every class has a confirm that it wont.