/mbgg/ - Mobage General #585

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/369650
app.famitsu.com/20160728_789475/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Uj3OxYpfec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I see the rest of the yukata art?

I wish they had an english version of this to retweet, it just looks like spam in japanese on english twitters.

Well, sure. But the whole design is just sooo sweet, so cute.

Which gacha do I roll in shinobi nightmare?

my riflefu

7th for BGHS is dying.

8th for colopl are a bunch of fucking jokes
>announce swimsuits coming hours ago
>10:30 pm and not up yet

Is there a name for this low-sidetail-draped-to-the-front hairstyle? I always see it on the onee-san types and MILFs. I love it.

>Roll on Terra Battle
>Get these

Well, I guess that roll isn't too bad.

>open 6 packs
>no legends

T-thanks cygames.

Reminder that School Swimsuits and Princess/Rouge IGAS stuff are leaving co-op exchange on the 31st at 3pm Japan Time. Idolshit stuff might stay because of the music video release but who knows.

Keywords for the video page ingame:
>Princess
星の歌姫

>Rouge
このまま手つなぎで
Idolshit news: I ended up buying an extra school swimsuit just in case we get someone else added within the year.
As to who the other girl is:
>Wristband
Guaranteed to be Subaru

>no one ever joins my rogue rooms to get the bed

No idea, autists at booru seems don't have specific tag for it.

Mumi.

I had a party going a few days ago but JPs might be busy with the senbatsu now.

I only need one swimsuit for Kurumi, I got one for Hinata and Mumi and hats all I need.

>force close AG during battle
>it fucking downloads every data all over again
Kill me now

i was in a rogue room earlier, then the host disappeared

i don't mind joining another room, have nothing much to do now

>People from Appmedia needing to work overnight because of this shit
appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/369650

How do I know which ammo is better? Firepower or penetration preferred, perks like hardened, or just pick higher tier?

Also, T1 and T2 research affects T3 ammo, right?

Death flag hair?

eh...maybe motif will save her? i really want sundress esmerelda. skills look good too

All the summer versions are looking to be terrible but I'll still roll for waifus and needing upgrades

Girls Tribe ded

I'm not falling for their bait. Anything other than memorials isn't worth it.

I'll give it 4 rolls and save. Still got a lot of spare gems I can farm

>want to play tencul
>want to play waifu shooter
>probably also want to play AG
>cant read niprunes

RIP

THIRD. FUCKING. ATOMY.
At least I got 4 golds and a second Moon.

>come home, excited to open some legends
>the very first card flipped is A T O M Y
A-at least it's my first one.

How much will I want to kill myself trying to reroll for Susano in SN? I might consider settling for Yomi.

>letting that stop you

Summer event delayed until further notice. Called it last thread

Seriously?

Looks like HIT has reached 3m downloads so that's why we had a free summer costume card yesterday. It's going to be an accessory card today as well as instant tickets + adv points. 2x EXP from 7-10 during the weekend.

They probably fucked up Kamui's shrimp nonsense.

Twitter blowing up about telling them to announce that shit earlier. Can't wait for my 10 gems and 1 EXP scroll compensation

kys

>List of people that will roll Yukata gacha in BGHS
mbggs
>List of user who will save for the eventually powercreep Idol Group Gacha in BGHS
Me

eh, from what i heard.
15 gems compensation for those who has Dean, Walter, Sophie, and CHarlotte.

>Still need something like 6 swimsuits for the full set
Man I don't want to grind because it's fucking boring but school swimsuits.

School swimsuits.

Update at 23:43 saying they'll be able to release it at late night

Have Dean and Lotte, that mean 30 gems?

Looks like the summer gacha and event are active, but might need an update to version 1.0.65

>1st roll
>no 4*s
>2nd roll
>kamui and the variant guy

Why is this allowed

I don't see any problems with that.

Don't know how to feel about this, I guess it isn't horrible. 4mil packs+2daily.

app.famitsu.com/20160728_789475/
>Mordecai as new Shadow skin
Yes.

Yes.

>open 6 packs
>no golds
kill me

Forte skin is cool. Mordecai is whatever.

But I wanted delicious brown. God damn it.

>>>Noah and Eslemda in 250 jewels

Shit game

>Be haven
>A fucking bird

Got all four men in the first roll. Took e more to even see a single female.
Just fucking kill me.

>first roll
>Second got me noah and a faggot
Still missing my main target esmeralda and linde, but this will do at the moment. I'm scared of the weapon gacha though.

>Tomoe
>Amata
>2/3*
>Noah, Kamui
No Esmeralda or Tsuyuha, but fuck dumping anymore into this

I have a question about Battle Champ. I change Nia's clothes but when I summon her giantess form, she don't wear that clothes, why?

Looks like Freedom Eagle to me.

>get this hand
Of course, I won.

>1250 gems
>Want Peak, Tomoe and Esmeralda the most
>Get everyone else but Kamui
At least I got Noah.
Time to farm gems, I srsly hope they release nightmare mode soon.

Summer Gacha is around until the 25th, so there's time.

The weapon overlap with Knights is going to be a nightmare. It'll have 42 total weapons I think? Which, wouldn't that be more than the 3-star and 2-star pool? They better have guarantees.

Why?

I wonder how much the skins will cost and if they'll be crystals only.

>get this hand
Of course, I won.

Now that we know that cards can be skins as well, it's pretty much guaranteed that we're getting Jeanne and Cerberus in the next batch.

You know what would be cool, if the characters had custom lines when summoning themselves.
Like instead of Forte's normal summon line, she says something about her being her own trump card or something.

Would be cooler if they all had pantsu shots before attacking.

It'd be even better if they were all nud instead.

Nudity is boring. Teasing is better.

What's with all the Shinobi Nightmare hate? Is it the rates? From what I've played so far it seems pretty decent. Though I guess some might argue I should just emulate EO or something.

>Gumi
Also fucking shit rates, which means gumi as usual

Armor break when leader's toughness is reduced
That'd dissuade people from playing shit like Purgatory

I am going to cry. I have been waiting for this for like 2 years and it got nearly cancelled but its finally happening.

Please dont let it suck.

Their stuff isn't THAT bad.

Second half of 06

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uj3OxYpfec

People hate Gumi here.
Anyway, the game is not bad but there is literally nothing to do after you complete the story mode, they need to adf some events fast.

So, do we get Bakeko at some point as a hero character or is she only a npc?

Which girl is the strongest on Summer Gacha?

well gee i'm surprised you yourself do not know the tierlist of a set that came less than 12 fucking hours ago

>roll 4 Zs
>3 of them kind of suck
That's pretty cruel. Though I guess I might say "2 of them", given I'm usually the guy defending the Invincible from being called shit. It's just a shame MW never understood the point of even bringing neutral magic to the game, seeing how every magic-resistant enemy also has an extremely low multiplier vs neutral.

The great thing about the retweet events is that MW still hasn't caught on the fact that they could&should set the numbers way higher. Even with the comparably smallish number of dedicated players, Japs tend to easily reach the highest threshold after a day at most. No need for filthy gaijins to help with it.

wait is it out or what?
I always saw that golf mmo back in the day but, never played it.

Should I keep my amaterasu + three 4* or keep going for yomi/susano?

Not out yet. They posted new pics today after almost 2 years of no updates. Game will be released on the second half of this year.

character graphics are way better than the pc one iirc.

Why is she wearing panties on her head?

Nobody seems to be too interested in Peak but it seems to me that she is one of the better characters in this set.

Also, aside from the archer, does any other characters have an attack transform thing?

I was aiming for her, since she is best girl, but I couldn't get her, so I need to farm more gems.

Some of their games have a good story. But then the gacha rate and jewishness kills any motivation to continue playing the game.

The school swimsuits aren't leaving, are they? When you tap on it in the shop, there's no expiration date unlike the idol stuff.

It is nice knowing that I wasn't the only one with that problem.

Second half of 3006.

Never stopped FGO from making tons of money and it doesn't have a good story or gacha rates.

They're not doing those kinds of cards anymore. That's what the birthday cards are now.

Dont say that

Can someone put Asuha's and Shiho's yukata card art?

>Valhait Rising still in maintenance

nvm got susano ty gumi