imdb.com/name/nm1140759/
youtube.com/watch?v=kRrOq4NipQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qxqa6ZjCQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=dXWxtCNBwx4
ea.com/1/service-updates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>token asian

Like clockwork.

This... This is a nice car! Gauges, shifter, wheel... Is this all for show or is there something more I should know about?

>I want every single unit after the guy
>Everyone?
>EVERYONE!

>When you're straight out of 1999 but these 2012 shitters don't understand your style

My 60-footer, quarter mile, whatever you wanna throw on the table... Smokes everything here, including this pump gas kit car.

>tfw a Pontiac GTO catches up to your souped up Carrera GT.

Punto is best starter

This car is pure sex

Damn, this shit brings me back.

>nice pinstripe!

wew took me a while to realize I've played this shit before

To answer the actual question, like shit.

And not my truck's not accepting gas... I know it's just the solenoid but still a fucking pain in the ass.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY CAR

Why does that girl look familiar?

imdb.com/name/nm1140759/

It's got a vacuum leak from a dry rotted hose that I'll be addressing later in the month when I do my head swap. Other than that its great, thanks for asking.

>Gauges, shifter, wheel...
no no no I meant nothing by it

Civic so fine except the suspension squeaks now since the last Veeky Forums meet.

it needs headgaskets and a bcm so not good

probably going to junk it soon

Change sway bar links babe, cost like $15

I should check my oil pan

Clutch started slipping so bad it had to be towed. Some guys put in a new clutch master cylinder but I think they didn't adjust the clutch pedal afterwards and it didn't get bad until it heated up. That or the clutch needs to be replaced completely.

It's a 97 Accord, I'm reading that it has a clutch pedal adjustment but many people don't realize this since hydraulic clutches usually don't have one, so I'm being hopeful that that's all it is.

>a keychain for a late 90's early 2000's GM car
Hope it's a corvette

Needs an oil change, but who ever did it last put that bolt on so tight that nothing will get it off. Just going to take it back to that mechanic and get him to do it.

Most Wanted is a meme game.
Carbon is better.

no

most wanted had better story
better gameplay
more content
bigger and more detailed map
better soundtrack
cop chases were fully fleshed out and mattered, in carbon there was literally no reason to do them at all ever

i literally can't name a single song from carbon soundtrack and i've played through it 3 times

i know every most wanted song by heart literally from the first note

youtube.com/watch?v=kRrOq4NipQQ

i bet you're too young to have played mw when it was new, my only friend who likes it more only started playing at carbon

Cross drives a Corvette

My Firebird's waterpump just pissed itself and drenched my distributor and fucked that up as well.. Right after I replaced the radiator.

Life is good.

>most wanted had better story
Who plays a racing game for the story? but you are right
>better gameplay
It was the same and Carbon had the touge races
>more content
No, Carbon had the autosculptor that allowed for a gazillion variations
>bigger and more detailed map
true
>better soundtrack
true
>cop chases were fully fleshed out and mattered, in carbon there was literally no reason to do them at all ever
Also truth.

>Celldweller
my fucking nigga

>most wanted had better story
no one cares about story in a racing video game
>more content
most wanted had a very poor car customization
>better soundtrack
depends on one's tastes

but yeah i agree with the rest, though mw felt somewhat empty and bleak

Only thing carbon had over MW was the autosculpt option, but everything else was better in MW

Is that a young James Cromwell?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>hit top speed in a maxed out Carrara GT
>get overtaken by a fucking Golf
The rubber band AI in this game was total bullshit

Carbon also had a lot more vinyl options, drift mode was neat and the touge battles were pretty fucking cool.
I still think Most Wanted is the better overall game, because it manages to balance its elements better, but I love Carbon all the same.

How did they undo the drain plug without anyone noticing?

>MW is better
>doesn't even have one of the most popular ricer ever
also EA took a long time to include a NSX in NFS

The NSX was in the original Need for Speed

no one cares about some nfs from 1996 or whatever

I forgot kiddies can drive now

>why did it take so long for them to include the NSX
>the NSX was in the first game
>LOL no one cares about that!
I think you were dropped on your head

NSX appeared again in Pro Street, no way i'm gonna play some old ass nfs just for the nsx. don't spill your autism now

why did he drained the plug of an m3 GTR instead of just fucking up the differential or blow the tires in the first place

razor could have probably bought like a fucking murcielago because of how expensive the GTR v8 is

>let me just destroy this limited edition v8
>ill just rebuild it later with ebay parts

fucking retarded

>bitches about a car only being in an old game
>calls others autistic

>being chased
>Already going over 300kph
>shitty cop car manages to get in front of you anyway.

Same shit with Midnight Club.

>not buying a Cobalt SS

you're a difficult person to be around with, user.

cobalt ss is shit, both in the game and in real life

Punto is best starter car

*the shit

>not starting with the is300

its like you dont want to drift

>not going all the way to the end with the Jap's golf.

MW had no drift events retard

>implying drive train matters in MW

>he needed an event to drift
>he never knew the pleasures of upgrading everything but tires brakes and suspension and letting the rear end slide aound all corners

oh man i used to spend hours drifting around the pier close to where you lose all the oil in the bmw, it was so fucking fun, specially because police never entered there

it did

fwd cars couldnt drift as good

A fully upgraded Punto is nimble as fuck though.

It was a pain in the ass to do with the engine and didn't get you anywhere faster

>plebs who don't know how to drift in MW

youtube.com/watch?v=Qxqa6ZjCQAo

>Wasting all that effort and time so you can look like something out of your Chinese racing cartoon

>this mad he can't rip a skid
>hurr durr why are you having fun playing a videogame

thats what you get for picking the punto or the slowbalt, pleb

trying too hard

I can drift alright in my Evo VIII and Gallardo, but if I want a nimble as fuck car I always pick my Punto.

>he thinks he's superior because he drifts in an 11 year old video game

>he thinks he isn't inferior because he couldn't drift in an 11 year old videogame

>Who plays a racing game for the story? but you are right
no one but it was just another thing in which mw was superior
>No, Carbon had the autosculptor that allowed for a gazillion variations
autosculpt is cool and all but it isn't as much content like bigger map and more races and longer lasting campaign carbon literally took
under 8 hours to beat when mw was at least 18

carbon had horrible rubberbanding AI and literally fiat shitboxes driving faster than audi r8
>depends on one's tastes
being a better soundtrack isn't just about sounding better to person x i.e opinions, it's also about the long lasting impact of it

do you think fondly of carbon when you hear its soundtrack? would you actually even recognize that song was in carbon if you heard it

probably not.
i can't think of a single song i like or hate or a single artist or song name from it, unlike underground 1, 2 and most wanted or flatout 2

what carbon did better than mw
>autosculpt for ricers (i never riced my cars anyway)
>drifting game mode
>touge was pretty cool i guess
>having ae86 and r34

i'm 90% sure he was korean or chinese (googled, Ho "Sonny" Seun, chinese)

RX7 was a mean ass drift machine in mw

vid related, a song i hate with passion from flatout 2 soundtrackbut at least i remember it
youtube.com/watch?v=dXWxtCNBwx4

i should install fo2
it was a pretty dank game

Now 121,000 on the clock.

Starts hot. Starts cold. Never floods. Smells like a petrol station on fire.

Suspension's worn. Has picked up the odd squeak and rattle. Now laid up thanks to a fucked brake grinding a disk.

Took 500 yards to gouge a 1mm deep tranch, whatever the fuck did it.

Better than it has been for a while. Oil change.

Now get out of my car before I drive off over you.

>Flatout 2

MUH FUCKING NIGGUH

The best and pretty much only derby racing game out there with an amazingly unforgettable soundtrack. I can believe you don't like Pyramid tho. I didn't ask for these feel today user, I must play it again

>I was 8 months old in 1996: the post

>carbon had horrible rubberbanding AI and literally fiat shitboxes driving faster than audi r8
that was MW

>inb4 underage ban 02/14/1998
Not that user. But I wasn't even born in 1996, fucking get off my 4chin you old shit. And that nfs game was pure shite.

no in mw nothing before lan evo was viable at the end and if you didn't crash they wouldn't catch you if they were far behind while in carbon they magically got steadily closer to you even if you drove perfectly

the drafter """"""""BUDDIES"""""""" would literally drive a shitbox at 400kmh to let you accelerate behind you

in carbon your "BUDDIES" would have that

>in mw nothing before lan evo was viable at the end
I beat the whole thing in a Punto.

liar, you can't beat drag races in punto

you can't even beat drag races with ae86 in underground 2 and it's the best car in basically everything else than drag

Oh but I did. I even recorded the final battle against Razor and uploaded it to Youtube.
The drag race took a few tries, but I did it.

driving anything else

git gud cunt
punto best car

Does Mia fucked the protagonist? It seems like that while you playing after you went out of jail

protag is an autists that never says a word, i doubt it

Cobalt SS runs in Most Wanted are a thing, I'm doing one right now and just got to Ronnie

He's a Veeky Forumsutist
>cute girl in a nice car wants your D
>she actually knows a fuck ton about cars, maybe more than you
>she text or calls you saying to hang out with her at some place
>at her place, roll down the windows and she starts talking about a lot of shit
>she desperately wants you to say to jump over because you want to take her to some place as an excuse to fuck her brains out
>stare at her sweating without saying any word while looking at her like she were a total stranger
>she eventually gets bored since she looks this is going nowhere and leaves, saying later as always
>roll up the windows and silently whisper: y-you too

i haven't even tried, i want supra asap and then i get some nice car i get that some of you niggers want a challenge run but i just want a fun cool car

[spoiler]daily reminder golf is best starter car[/spoiler]

i just installed

who here loves meme modes in this game?

COS I CAN FEEL YOU BREATHIIIIIING
AND IT'S KEEEEEEPIIIIIIING
ME AWAKE

i forgot pic

I replayed carbon a few days ago and there's a few things I want to say.
The reason you didn't find Carbon's soundtrack to be memorable is because it literally almost never plays. You only get to hear the EA tracks on checkpoint events and free roam. In ALL the other races it's some shitty orchestral track and pursuit it's the orchestral track from MW, pair that up with the fact that the game is short as hell you will never get familiar with the music. Also, there was no option to change the pursuit music like in MW. But personally I think there are some memorable tracks there like the menu theme and Hurricane from Kyuss.

The map is also pretty shit, there's almost no highways and I often found myself circling around the same roads when in pursuits. Compare that to MW where the highway surrounded the map and it was always easy to navigate.

This is actually completely wrong. In MW you could beat the whole game with the starter shitboxes. A maxed out Cobalt had similar stats to a maxed out Ford GT for example. Meanwhile in Carbon the cars were segregated in tiers. Maxed out Tier 1 cars were no where close to Tier 3 cars. Also tier balance was completely fucked in Carbon, if you picked a muscle car the game was easy mode, meanwhile there's some really crazy difficulty spikes in Canyon events and later on in the race with Darius in his meme r8.

Not to say Carbon was total garbage though. It had some really cool shit like Canyon duels, and the customization was very interesting. First NFS to feature a vinyl system that allowed players to move, resize and reshape vinyls which meant that you could create some truly unique stuff. Autosculp allowed you to ''chop'' your roof off, you could manually set your cars height, you could install fucking blowers on muscle cars, make your own bumpers, wheels, etc. Game was probably rushed which is why it has so many shortcomings, sucks because it was actually quite unique. Fucking EA.

>TFW your maxed GTI can beat a maxed Carrera.

Real human bean

Is it still possible to play MW online with other people?

ea.com/1/service-updates

No

I mean through like Hamachi or something

I believe so

C&C: Generals was supported up until 2014? lel

battlefield heroes is gone? shit i used to love that shit when i was 14

it was a fun game desu

Neat

If it doesn't work, don't use Hamachi because I remember that shit never worked with NFSU2. A gaming based VPN called Evolve is much better for all your gaming needs.