Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/players/146629043/matches?date=all&hero=huskar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based attax desu

2nd for comfy centaur jungling

why is our favourite terrorist not streaming any more

Rate muh predictions for Wild card

again this same picture? change things up a bit mate

where can i find which team is playing on what day so i can put my fantasy team :O)

SWNL

wild card games are the first ones, that's all we know

MVPWNL

>Annedroid

someone remind me how long there is till the shitposting championships

how do we nerf healing

Pick the chill guy of not liking it when the enemy team heals.

I would literally pay all of you 50$ each to fuck off, right now. Just fuck off.

give me 50 and i will never post again

>Jungle Centaur

Explain to me this hot new fresh meme build.

it does sounds comfy

>implying u know what literally means

yeah u wont do it faggot

>be centaur
>get normal lane items except with like a twist or some shit
>get talon if lane is hard
>go take hard camp near offlane and get free money
>level up your Return once ofc lmfao aha xd

its cause with iron talon u can jungle basically any hero and people mistake good heroes for good junglers

Am I the only one that hates Sumail? EG has four of my favorite players, but I hope they eat shit at TI just because of this little ISIS fuck.

>Land 5-man blackhole
>Invoker tornadoes them all

What's so bad about him? I don't mind sand people who actually assimilate with western culture.

>Land 5 man chorno
>KotL pushes them out

>weed
>shit skin
so yeah,fuck this

>hating weed

yo we got straight edge boi here u propably report ur teammates when u lose too

Did any of you get a lot predictions correct in manilla?
Can you post your predictions for the main event?

What if all the fundamentals get a .5 invulnerability when they ult like with phantasm?

how do i git gud doturds

>I am a cuckold: the post

Pick heroes that aren't trash

stop playing support
stop feeding
stop playing badRikimaru

>Tidehunter
>Trash
????

play bots, play viper

give me simple drawing requests please

draw a circle

which heroes are trash
how do i stop feeding

LC looking lustfully at CM while uncorking a Double Damage bottle

stop being out of position

ok

>Land max range arrow
>OD Banishes him

>5 minute cd ultimate
>in this meta
>not trash
???

a smirking terrorblade

Now draw the star of david

Well that Kaipi vs YeS was stupid.

Nightstalker smug pepe with sun about to set in the background

Yeah that's exactly what my post is saying. I hate muslimes, but people can escape the religion.

this

>half health fresh meat keeps spazzing to juke me
>wyvern cold embraces him

I got 3500 points last compendium, which I think is decent.

LC crying because she's bald

Wisp in a bikini.

>Highest assists
>BH when he's barely picked in this meta other than by Sonneiko who is the only support who can play well outside the meta
Are you well? Do you have brain damage?

is there a site for this patch stats?

star ladder hero stats? picks bans ect?

Loli Pugna

>6.87
>"lol husker is tresh"

>6.88
>no buffs to huskar
>"wtf husker op"

?

>the only things that make or break heroes are direct buffs

>highest assist AVERAGE
He doesn't need to be picked a lot for the average to be high senpai

"""westernized""" algerians and moroccans are complete subhumans my friend, do not be fooled by the "integration" meme

Draw Roadhog having a beer with Pudge

How would you know? You don't go outside

nice, thanks user

what is this kaipi draft

ppd is our guy

clan_iraq was right
dotabuff.com/players/146629043/matches?date=all&hero=huskar

kaipi is so fucking bad

how did u know that i love roadhog...
ive never drawn pudge before though. this will be interesting.

t. algerian subhuman

Reminder

>Posts clockwork asking for a drawing
Come on you could only be one person

Except he didn't receive a lot of indirect buff either
>Armlet nerfed
>neither of the heroes strong against him nerfed, save for timbersaw who only got a str gain reduction

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic.

this void is a bashlord

wow, just wow

we posting dunks?

>Ghost scepter
but that doesn't work anymore
what did c-god mean by this?

same thing he meant with the euls scepter and glimmer cape?

>tfw you used up your two dodges for the day

Huskar is not so magic resistant anymore so I guess the glimmer makes some sense

The euls, well gotta go fast i dont know pham

its 3 ways to save himself when enemies focus on him

>dunk enemy
>everyone turns and tries to kill you
>activate ghost scepter
>dunk enemy as they break
>they turn again
>activate euls and tip fedora towards them

question for all the 5k and 6k players out there

what role you find the worst players in? supports, carries or the offlane?

Mid by far.

>axe activates blade mail

1 week until real dota 2

Support, the lowest skill ceiling role.

jungle

when was the last time you saw a jungler do anything skilled
if someone indicates jungle at start of game, just abandon

if you mean players that exclusively play one role this is my opinion from highest skill to lowest
1. every role
2. mid
3. offlane
4. carry
5. support
t. 5.7k

Yay Sheever is coming to TI.

don't look a gift horse in the mouth

You guys havent been reminded of the best player on Veeky Forums in a while

That would be Blitz

>best player on Veeky Forums
dragonfist?

I've always wanted to be Lanaya's personal assistant. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and giving her a nice thorough massage, starting at her shoulders and making my way down to her soft, delicate feet. I know the other heroes would laugh at me, call me a bitch-boy, but I don't care. I would do anything for Lanaya. "All done, miss Lanaya." I say, smiling at my goddess as I kneel before her. "Is that a boner?" Lina asks. Auroth licks her lips, Lina giggles, and Mortred blurs. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Lanaya kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." she says. I don't understand because I had already given her a massage, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to massage her 'secret' as well. I pull down her panties and her long, feminine penis slaps against my face, surprisingly soft despite it's size, and she's only semi-erect. "Massage my penis, servant." she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Lanaya's cock forced into my mouth while she holds my nose with her hand. The smell and taste of her cock causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, servant, remove your clothes and bend over." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel extremely cold and vulnerable. All the girls around me have their eyes filled with a maddening lust. Lina and Mortred slowly approach me, grinning seductively and stripping off their clothing in the process. "No" Lanaya says, "He's mine.". It's only now that I realize she's still carrying her desolator, and I begin to pray to Selemene . She abuses my tight hole, her thrusting gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum as she cums inside of me, filling my ass with her seed. She pulls out of me, and slump down, quivering in pleasure. She leans down next to me, and whispers into my ear "The secret is out."

Captalist?

>real dota
>no bruno
>no james
fuck right off

i guys, im new here can someone be my friend

hello friend

how did you make the camera move smoothly