/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZdCKpB4Woo
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNlgMV5ORA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want him and Tracer to fight over who gets to fly the plane.

What is Zarya

xth for bullying Mercy players into swapping to an actually useful character.

tracer and/or genji

Tracer and genji

>start game
>someone picks lucio
>oh shit boi,waddup
>someone else picks ana
>lucio switches to another hero
>ana ends up being utterly useless

EVERY.
FUCKING,
TIME.

>winston
>roadhog
>discord orbs and grouping

top 500 players post your mmr, rank and server i want to compare

How do I git gud with Reaper?
>keep getting obliterated by snipers
>get in close range with a genji
>he reflects and runs away
>get in close range with a McCree
>he stuns and kills me
>get in close range with a Tracer
>she keeps running around
>ult
>die

How do you find teammates to play with? I try asking in game chat nobody talks and we get steamrolled. Lost like 75% of my games today.

What rank does everyone start doing this double tank and double support?

I'm rank 56 and I don't see it unless I ask the team to do it and then we maybe get one healer and 1-3 tanks and 2-3 dps and maybe a defender

Describe the events that led to this image.

Zarya?

i see it all the time in 55, at least in comp. QP is still solo healer + roadhog as solo tank though.

Instead of long flanks to the backline like tracer/genji, try to enter team fights from unexpected angles, and when you need to eject wraith form into your allies. Too many Reapers try to go all the way behind the enemy team and will get picked off as they try to wraith form back.

these but only available to people that went to blizzcon

Salt

Literally every single game I play past rank 60 average outside of maybe payload defense.

>tfw top 41%
>tfw shitter

vishkar buys out the weapons development contract for MEKA

they were the ones behind TALON all along

d.va becomes new head of talon after power struggle with reaper

>Talon'd, time-lost cyborg reaper-D.Va with absorption shield

would main

Should I do solo Q ranked or just continue playing quickplay?

>78
>164

Is this on xbox 360 or something

>"okay they have 1:30 for the final push, we can hold them"
>a 90 energy nana boosted zarya comes flying around the corner
>lasers us down like a flamethrower to a wheat field
>tfw

It was fucking terrifying

Stay away from
Tracer
Genji
McCree
Pharah
Reinhardt
Zarrya
Roadhogg

Aim for
Mercy
Lucio
Zenyatta
Bastion
Ana
Lone widow
Lone hanzo
S76 looking the other way

3 or more squishy people to ultimate

Try not to ult near zarrya or reinhardt. Do not ultimate into Lucio ult or Zenyatta ult

no EU PC

another pic with PC controls at bottom

What is more annoying to fight against? A top tier Genji player or top tier Mccree player?

youll get nothing out of quickplay, ranked at least gives you a slight chance of being put with people who actually want to win.

theres literally nothing to lose on ranked, get ranked down? get matched against idiots for free wins.

get ranked up? get matched with comparatively competent teammates. wins might get harder to achieve.

also so you can farm points so you can unlock shit weapon skins by the next season

Don't spam your shots but aim.

Genji, really good genjis are straight up bullshit

>90% OF GAMES IN RANK 60+ INCLUDE A HIGH 60 QUEUEING WITH A LOW 50 AND STOMPING

REEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking cool, shame blizz will never do it because they can't write dark stories anymore

>join "americas" server

or as blizz would like to call it the "secondary gook and chink containment zone"

And doing quickplay gives you a high chance of not playing with salty bitches and having matches of proper length, not the wonky competitive times

"Winston, with all due respect, SCREW YOU! I'm not going to hike all the way to your new club house just to rescue some 'poor, defenceless Omnics' and to get mocked because I know for a fact that there's no such thing as a 'poor, defenceless Omnic.' I've finally found a posse to call my own. Sure, they're both criminals, but I ain't getting any younger, so, what's the harm? And before I forget, give me a call when that pet AI of yours inevitably turns on you so I can tell you, I told you so. Bye."

>Stay away from Zarya
Mother fucker Reaper is a tank buster, unless you're pants on head retarded you should focus down Zarya any chance you get. Even shooting her self shield you eat through it in two shots, if I remember correctly, then just eat through her with remaining ammo.

Genji

You can't kill him if he doesn't feel like dying.

At least McCree you can potentially dodge his flash bang or kill him while flanking him

I get more competitive games in QP than I do in ranked

How can we protect this smile?

Master your teleportation and wraith form skills to outflank the enemy and to make a bulletproof retreat when things get dicey.

>maps don't have daytime/nighttime variants

why?

Fill her with dick daily

That guy should have clarified, you should only engage a zarya if she's low energy. Only engage a high energy zarya if you're catching her unawares, and you think her shield is down.

>Carefree and Ready for Battle have Mercy holding her pistol in her left hand
>so does the Battle Angel Highlight intro
Tell me, why doesn't she shoot with her left hand ingame?

SOmbra leak XDDD
what do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=xZdCKpB4Woo

foot massage

I love that comic:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCNlgMV5ORA

Melting cocky reapers is my favorite thing to do on zarya

Go away you dumb nigger.

That's when you should be engaging anyway, is in a team fight. So even if she has some energy charge you'll have the drop on her which is the best way for Reaper to hit tanks.

Lewd!

That sounds quite nice ^_^

Are you serious? If you shoot that shield and power her up she will melt you.

Sure you can potentially kill her but it's not worth the time or health you will lose. She can stall you long enough for her team mates to kill you if you try focusing her.

Same shit with D Va as well.

Why waste so much time trying to kill them when you could kill a bastion, healer and sniper for free. Maybe kill 2 or 3 squishy in the same amount of time it would take fighting a tank

Not using shitty SFM models
Seriously I thought they were supposed to be ripped out of the game, but they always look slightly off in one way or another

they were ripped from very early versions. hence why tracer has the stupid long hair and freckles from the original punch kid trailer

The thing is, Zarya doesn't have the massive hit/critbox that the rest of the tanks do, so she doesn't melt with well placed shots the way they do.

When I play Zarya, I usually don't have issue with reapers the same way I might if they get the drop on me as Roadhog or Rein. Might just be because of my rank though (mid 60s).

Melting cocky anything as Zarya, especially new D.vas, is the best. However any Reaper worth their salt will focus down tanks and healers asap, even then if he forces a shield use out of Zarya it makes it that much easier to deal with her in a team fight.

Hmmm
>Stats as all heroes goes up
>Play really well, gold medlas for days, counter pick and try my hardest to coordinate with team
>3-14 last two days

Blizzard can you explain this?

I think it has to do with the animation rigging or something like that, I wouldn't know.

>we will never see day time kingsrow
>we will never see day time dorada
>we will never see night time route 66
>we will never see night time illios

So how did Overwatch crawl out of the corpse of the Titan MMORPG?

What characters and concepts?

This looks nothing like Overwatch.

>its a shitty european "artistic" film
>french audio with spanish subtitles

that shit wont beat the blockbuster Hero of the storm

I haven't played since the week after launch or so. I'm like level 12. Am I already left behind or is it worth trying to get back in? How much has the meta changed?

D.Va played a little too much PSO2

SFM models lack the same lighting and shading that the actual in-game models do. 3D models on their own are never as clean and vibrant as they look in any given game when stripped out.

OW was just a small part of Titan. Maybe just a faction/race/similar.

i'm level 23 and d.va is my main
when i get to ranked will i be good enough?

PLEASE EXPLAIN BLIZZARD

Get back in. At your current level, you'll earn loot like crazy and now is the time to EARN EARN EARN!

I don't know what to do anymore, this game is seriously fucking with my head so much I've started cutting again.

How is it possible to get fucking 3-4-5 kills solo and still lose the fucking objective, not capture the load etc.

This 1-100 ranking system is absolutely dogshit too, and the fact you can queue with friends with 50ranks difference. fuck right off blizzard. There's so much fucking skill variance in even a single level at the moment let alone 2,5,10+ etc.

Blizz are masters of fucking delusion convincing people that this game has any resemblance of skill.

It takes a couple of hours of luck with team mates and enemies to gain a bunch of ranks and get placed/end up at a rank you cant perform at and it just ruins the games for people around them.

Not him but does reaper have minimum damage fall off? Like I feel like it's best/safest to engage people at like 10 feet than being in melee/barrel stuff range, but does it do more damage to be in the latter?

>Why focus a tank that can shit out damage
If a Reaper and even one or two of his teammates are hitting Zarya they take her down fast. That's with playing a lot of Zarya, but knowing and acknowledging the weaknesses makes it easier to handle instead of thinking their is no possible way for X hero to beat Y hero.

>Now arriving at Illios...
>Leave Game
>Leave Game
>Leave Game

Seriously, why can't I disable KotH maps? fuck you blizz

is it just me or the indoor stairs on the attacking first spawn too goddamn dark

ive only recently learned you can go up there without mobility abilities by taking the stairs that look invisible

Doesn't matter, just play ranked. It resets anyway.

probably somewhere around 50 idk

What makes right now special?

I main reaper and rank 57. Zarrya does not go down easy. If I win I'm under 100 health and usually under 50. The fight takes way too long and if anyone else shows up in lose.

It's not worth fighting zarrya imo. I can melt Winston and roadhogg pretty fast but not zarrya or d VA with her dumb shield.

And reinhardt will kill me if I go into melee with him unless he is focused on something else.

no
dva isnt even my main just a side bitch

Whoah. The tone of that took a turn near the end.

First five panels could've been their own comic, but the guy went the extra mile to make it funny.

I'm happy for you but, you've posted this in every overwatch thread thats been up in like the past 2hrs haven't you?

Stop being a shitty quitter

I just love it

especially reading it in their voices

What's this meme about Reaper's thighs?

You realize that as your skill goes up it's sometimes harder to get kills because they will use health packs more, have better supports, and better dodging skills?

Look at things that mostly matter for Zarya and aren't ruined by enemy noobs. Your accuracy is pretty bad.

You have a lot of deaths too and you are rarely on fire.

Yes you have a lot of blocked damage, but retards shoot at shields more often that high level players. So you can't use them as a good measure of skill.

posted it twice and this time i actually want to compare ranks, mmr and find out how the system works

you don't have to be jealous :^)

Meant to link this instead of this
Why would I as a reaper want to be where all the tanks are fighting on the front lines when I'm going to be focused by all the tanks and snipers/artillery/back line

When I can simply kill all of their back line as quickly as it would take killing a tank or two?

it all started with the black watch reyes skin
genji already have a monopoly in the ass department so this is the next logical step

I want to call Reaper "Gabe" or "Gabby"