playstarbound.com/1-0-3-changelog/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y2N5K7svGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post good ost
youtube.com/watch?v=7tN8inb8QkQ

first for Sue's server is broken

3rd for no server list in the op:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

I'm on it now so it isn't broken, but having to take off all my quality of life mods to get on was really annoying.

Fourth for consensual sex mods with hand-holding

Lonely. 6th for no cute novakid bf.

nth for gay Novakids with Glitch husbandos

First for 1.0.3

I am gonna start my outpost in this mountain
Any tips I should know about? how do I deal with monster spawns inside the mountain?
And how do I make it so only Apex come?

Helpfull. nTH for tiddies mod
community.playstarbound.com/resources/enhanced-body-shape.774/

Found a spear that is also a flamethrower.

I am content.

Best
youtube.com/watch?v=cs7jS5tVy8c

coordinates ?

Downloaded new update, game now crashes on startup with no error log.
Is there a way to force an error log so I know what the fuck is going wrong? My game is 100% unmodded.

Despair. This is the shittiest Star system in the universe

These need to be one mixed request to our drawfriend tbqhwyf. Would be super cute.

starbounder.org/USCM_Bunker
rip

BOOM bitch
You just got
ChuckleFUCKED

It's honestly the best spear ability, though if you can find one that isn't fire-based you'll be able to use it underwater.

starbounder.org/Repairbot
There's a sad irony in all this

Observation. Not from Starbound OST
youtube.com/watch?v=AZZ-3p3DDV8
Happy. This is my favorite song to scavenge metal moons

Which server is Sue's server?

Game is fucking shit

Why did they remove this shit anyway?

because multiple factions from one race is hard, user

Because protectorate
USCM prisons are still in though

Hey, buddy. Post that ship/character you're running with, give us the lowdown in the most fashionable manner possible.

And enjoy my shitty train in the works. Currently upgraded only once and only just barely satisfied with the results of this room. Hopefully my fashion is on par, too. I've no idea if I should keep the hat or not.

Second on the pastebin. 82.131.76.43

Basically this, all you need is a variable and enclosed spaces detection.
Not some fucking liquid simulation sloshing about invisibly in the background.

You know with all those little monitors around that wall TV screen I remembered something. There used to be one of those monitors that was a sperm going into an egg.

I haven't found any in the new game. I guess they were removed. Damn shame, it'd be great to put in my dance club on my ship.

>get a chemist
>everyone on the ship is now glowing
this hurts the framerate

Fuck me, all this wasted content
Is the game open enough for people to do an actual decent job?

user, that was an old spaceship going into a planet.

Don't be so pervy, man.

I have a crew of all cute girls and most of them are chemists.

The club is REALLY rocking.

Point it down, jump, and as you're still ascending hold it down. For some reason you need existing momentum for it to work but holy shit.

Highly debatable, the spin that sends the energy whirl forward when you release it is extremely useful in actual combat. All the spear abilities are really cool though. Glad spears got a lot of love, shame I'm no longer using them now that there's a large variety of generated staves and wands.

Friends, any idea where I can find those bigass shipping containers to scan? I can't seem to find them, and want them for muh ship. Thank you!

So no one has really commented on this.

playstarbound.com/1-0-3-changelog/

Apparently the worm was rebalanced somehow. What did they chucklefuck up now?

Hasn't trainwiz been playing, presumably as novakid?

Hat is good, especially for novakid.

Still haven't done shit with my ship and won't until it's fully expanded.

If I use the /admin command, will I keep all the recipes or they will go away if I turn it off?

go away

>grappling hook adjustments; increased range, functional dual wielding

W E W
E
W

He's busy making Maxwell's Life as well as enjoying making various quips about how Fallout 4 sucks. Think he's stated he was interested in Starbound, but for now, personal shit is taking the liability.

And thanks for the compliment. I found the whole cowboy aesthetic of the Novakids to be silly, but I at least found some attire that looks nice with or without the cowboy touch. I play off and on with it, especially when its befitting the environment because I'm a fuckin' nerd.

Beforehand, I had the same philosophy, but I honestly was thinking of so many ideas all at once by the time I got up to the max level that I just said fuck it and kept most of the rooms empty and never really got around to it. It's better if you give decorating the first room a chance and just let the creative juices flow so you know what to get for next time around. Also the only reason I have a pixel printer so early, because I'd like to just be able to get the shit without having to rely on luck to actually get more than just a couple of copies of it.

They'll go away once you turn them off.

I'm about halfway done with designing my ship, and I'm running out of ideas. I want the top left room to be the Captain's Quarters, I still need to fill out the left side of the bunk room, and I have no idea what to put in the room with the storage lockers and the AI. I also need to add some more small decoratives in each room.

Any ideas? Also, what do you folks think of it so far?

Thanks guys

>recruit first crew member
>tailor
>nice! I can change my crew's armor
>recruit second one
>tailor again
>hm...
>recruit third member
>another fucking tailor

What the fuck

At least you didn't get 4 janitors and 3 mechanics.

bad luck

Explain logic gates to someone with ADD. Can I wire something up to make doors function normally when I open and shut them but stay shut when a switch is on?

>only one fire extinguisher

Regardless, nice space truck you've got there. Can't really say what else to add, though.

Try pushing for the AI room to be more informal/technical, and incorporate the lockers in that venue in some way to let the room flow nicely. The windows block decor up until they're blocked themselves, which is a godsend when you've got S.A.I.L and your personal locker to worry about.

For the left side of the bunk room, think of how a locker room usually is. Put some benches and other stuff in, maybe a full-body mirror or something along those lines (If that's even in the game, but I remember there being something close to it, so hell). Experiment with the walls and just get around to it. The best part is that that room's basic, so if you aren't satisfied with the design of it, you can fuck with the layout whichever way you like.

For the small decoratives, you're pretty solid on every single one of them (outside of the fact that there's no way to operate the crane for your container room). If you're bothered by it, give fucking around with the walls a try. You've got a ship design that compliments a whole lot of futuristic stuff that the game throws at you, so you can basically experiment and just see what works. It's best to go with stuff that isn't conventional, anyway.

Take note that I'm and I've got only a small idea on what Starbound really offers as I'm kind of just piecing it together as I go. I'm just giving you knowledge off of Terraria that I got from this point, so take some of the stuff I say with what you will.

post flowers
rate flowers

>tfw finally upgraded my ship capacity but none of my 20 so colonists have given me a quest in forever so I can't recruit anyone

Here's mine. My whole ship. This is all I've done.

The update broke my save file.
RIP Sassassarah (and crew). I will remake you later when I reinstall the mods.

Did the update bug out anyone else's fuelbar?

NAND a master switch and the local switches to the door.

The changelog stated that the fuel and optimization by crew would reset because they changed how it is stored to prevent the looping bug

>Can't settle on a planet to build a colony.
>Ship is still too small to put much of anything down.
>Cluttered to the ceiling with filled storage.
>Inventory always near full.
It's driving me mad.

So would it be possible to put in a whole new story in the game, completely separate to the main story?

I'm just curious cuz we could do a huge collaborative thing.

>fix issue where crew ship benefits would reset on ship upgrade
>this unfortunately resets your current fuel capacity and fuel efficiency benefits as they have been moved to a more reliable storage format

coding-wise? absolutely.
collaborative-wise? worse than impossible

you're supposed to be able to bind items to m1/m2 in one slot right? im trying to put flashlight/torch to the same number but it wont work, am i stupid or something

>Can't settle on a planet to build a colony.
Why not?

items placeable by the mm are 2h only

I just can't decide what kind of planet I want it to be on.

I mean, we could make a discord group or something

Get the mod that makes torches 1 handed

These primitives refuse to listen to the good word of Kluex.

What should I do, my fellow faithful?

Hesitant. Become my bird GF

>could make a discord group or something
No.
Any time a general creates a discord there will always be a huge drama. The general will split itself into a discord group and a thread-only group. Expect more ERP and elitism in both groups and lots of cancer.
You don't want to see the shitshow which will follow if we create a discord.

>food doesn't stack
who the fuck thought this was a good idea
>can put torches in a moon
wew

>bandaging yourself prevents you from choking to death on a moon

you could say there's always... discord

What the fuck is up with discordfags and always wanting a discord every general they go
You people are worse than bronies, why the fuck would you come to a fucking anonymous imageboard to try to make a fucking chatroom?
Fuck it's like you know nothing about anonymous communities

What's the least shitty way of changing ships in this game? I like playing glitch but I hate the ship.

Thanks, I'll give that a try, especially the locker room suggestions. I'm trying to avoid doing much else to the walls other than paint them as I haven't found any tiles with a texture that seems to fit the overall ship aesthetic. Oh, and the crane has a console, I just forgot to put it back after I redesigned the scaffolding.

Mods

You feel proud of yourself over that one, user?

Same problem here, looks like a few people are getting it

I should start backing up my folder before each update to play until they fix their shit

cocks

very

Post your character and backstory!

>ZAS in Starbound
Oh god yes, if we manage to implement powernets and pipelines next there's nothing in the way of this becoming the next spessmens.

no

Ignore the sealed off room full of radioactive material, there is nothing to be concerned about.

Spontaneously combust, as is the case of the Avian rapture.

Someone else who had him on steam told me he was playing it, that was release day for 1.0 though. What's Maxwell's Life? What happened to Nanosteam? Haven't been around /fog/, /tesg/ or even /tgesg/ in quite a while.

Also I've played the game a bunch of times before, usually my ship grows around my needs but this time I was playing on a server so I built everything on mutually accessible planets so everyone didn't have to maintain their own shit. Everyone else just crammed their ships with storage, I sold most of my shit so I never really needed to.

reminder that the glitch ship is awful looking and you really can't do anything nice with the space given.

despair, but also despair

So frackin universe is the only mod that adds new systems/biomes?
I want to explore more but some stuff from FU turns me off

>Reminder that I'm an uncreative shitbaby
ftfy

a lot of glitch furniture sprites really need an update though. Black outlines on nearly-white armour and shit like that just makes it look gross and out of place, like 8 bit shit in a 16 bit game or something.

Shamed. I tried making the Dirty edit of the Violium Broadsword to the Z-saber. but i an new to this kinda of stuff and edited it in paint, and it removed the trasparent background. Its a big white rectangle ingame

Sad. I feel for you.
Curious. I did not notice any update, was there anything out of it?

What's the deal with some servers requiring a new character?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y2N5K7svGI
Reminder that there are lots of musics in game but aren't used at all, just bloating the filesize.
This includes removed battle themes and biome specific themes.

"This server disallows clients to join with mismatched assets".

I downloaded the mod pack, and don't have any variation aside from some client side workshop mods. Are those the problem?

>watch out bitches, here comes my intergalactic crew!

yes

Are there any ways to get crew members other than doing quests for villagers and fighting outlaws? My crew is lacking fish tits but there apparently little or no hylotl settlements in the game yet.