Wotlk:
, Alliance 14x
- Gamer District, Horde 14x

Cata:
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warmane.com/
wow-mania.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I logged onto Warmane Icecrown (That's warmane.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Warmane Icecrown as the best WoTLK experience.

normie/wpsg hybrid guilds are the future of wpsg deal with it fags

10 coins have been added to your account.

I remember Meerkatz wanted to make a half normie half wpsg guild once and we all laughed at him
this man was so far ahead of the times

is Atlantiss dead? I haven't seen them post for a while what happened to the 25man dream

25 mans are over. WPSG is too dumb and shit to do 25 mans. We are sticking to 10 mans because thats the only way to clear all the content with this general.

People stopped logging, so we switched to 10m.

If enough people magically log in for 25, we could do them again

t.

Reminder to help out.

Reminder we're playing on Elysium once it comes out.

Reminder we're playing Legion

reminder to succ my dicc

>cata guild ded(again) after like 5 weeks

topkek

What happened? Give me all the juicy drama

Nothing really, people just stopped logging in. There were tidbits of loot drama with people like docfrosty but that was it.

everyone was hyped and then when we got back we remembered it was atlantiss

Just fyi is a mass recruiting normie guild, which is fine, if you want to join them go ahead I don't care. I would even consider playing with them if 25 man Ulduar was something I wanted to do.

So just a heads up that it's not a Veeky Forums guild and is comprised mostly of south americans and actual real life literal slavs.

Just fyi most sane people would rather skip Ulduar on GD because it's a buggy fuck all easy mess and go straight to it's perfectly scripted ICC.

when are we moving to wowfreakz wwu

>people just stopped logging in

i bet they were bullied

yes

>perfect icc

you clearly never did gunship because that shit was horribly scripted most of the time

for real? no wonder is also ded

i joined the other day and didnt recognise one single person from or shrek/atlantiss fags

nobody cares about gunship battle

>carebears in MY general

>icc is perfectly scripted!
>no it isnt?
>nobody cares about one of the bosses of icc!

simply epic

I've never done ICC on GD but nobody has ever cared about gunship battle. it's a fancy trash mob.

You're replying to the wrong person you moron

I did ICC gunship on 10 man normal recently and it worked fine.

i swear you yanks are the dumbest people on the planet, the point is not gunship is shit (BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT) the point is this retard is claiming that gd's icc scripting is 'perfect' when it really isnt

I'm Belgian

Anyone on Excalibur?

Hey moonman

T. Anoka

Not me, it seems there are more of us.

m-muh feelings

There's no such thing. It's either one or the other.

this general is full of normies tho

Then I'd rather be in a normie guild because they actually get shit done outside of 10 mans.

do you level with or without ingame music?

Because CERTAIN GUILDS have been mass inviting normies and telling them to come here in the last few weeks. That's even worse.

Then go and do that?

This general has always had normies.

If you work you're a normie. If you have a girlfriend you're a normie. If you go to college you're a normie.

It's pretty great that the definition of normalfag has been twisted around by newbois to allow for their normalfag guilds to exist

>implying I'm not a trueblooded NEET
Fuck off normie

You're delusional if you think anything nonNEET means normie. Stop changing the meaning to suit your needs (guild members).

>wageslave IDFout in full force today

enjoy your weekend shitposting while it lasts normie

I level with my own music

which is kind of bad because from then on the music I listened to will remind me of the zones I was leveling in

the only redeeming quality you have is that the gene pool won't be any further diluted by your line

14x exp weekend begins in 3 hours fellas

2nd raid group starting soon(tm)

Get 80 in 10 hours, exalted with every faction in 5, and some BoEs to get you started and you'll be part of the team in no time

>lol lets go molten
>oh shi ttheres a queue
>lets go gd instead
>wut do we name the guild
>well theres no queue on gd lol
>brilliant

>not being a rich neet

how's that 9 to 5 slaving treating you?

you want to know why it's called no queue? because there's no queue to get in LOL

Fucking 2014+ /r9k/ and /b/ kiddies ruin this place

>see solace drop for the first time
>lose roll to a 1500 rated slav shaman

hehe enjoy ur trinket m8...

muh sekrit klub :DDD
/b/ by definition is a conglomeration of every board. /r9k/ is the place where the real 4channers go. sorry you're so bitter from that 9 to 5 all week champ. feels comfy knowing i never have to work a day in my life because my parents are stacked!

>rich neet
Lmaoing at ur lyfe

Why do you lie on the internet you sad sack of horseshit

Isn't your dad getting off his shift at McDonald's soon? Shouldn't you be prepping the computer chair for him?

didn't say I was, I'm a fellow 9 to 5er and was just trying to sympathize...

>/r9k/ is the place where the real 4channers go.
puked in my mouth, user. r9k is a bunch of beta normals that whine about being lonely and pretend they're not normal as heck. why do you think the reee/normies meme caught on so well especially with normals? smfh at this post

It was never meant to last. Too many immigrants from Reddit and other popular places that come in and bring their ideas but don't adapt to Veeky Forums.
The younger millennials are somehow magnitudes worse, too.

>tod guild dies
>lol lets play on gd again
>but instead of playing on alliance where we have literally hundreds of level 80's ready to raid, lets play horde where we have a handful of the cancerous shrek core

i like how this is still the dumbest general on all of Veeky Forums, quite the achievement

And here we can see the bitter 30 something that realizes he's thrown his life away instead of making smart financial decisions.

I just purchased 725 shares of Exxon Mobil stock the other day through my parents joint portfolio on Charles Schwab. At a cool 75 cents a share in dividends each quarter I'll be earning $2175 a year doing absolutely nothing from this stock alone.

It's pretty nice having a rich family, you should try it wagey.

Oh no!
They made a guild that's not on the same faction as me!
Whatever shall I do on this x14 rates server gosh

Rather start with nothing than to play with cheater gear wearers, did you miss farming ulduar with ICC gear you piece of shit? And the people who rolled alliance were dogshit at the game, no fucking thanks.

your post made me grin thanks for that

>/b/ is by definition a conglomeration of every board
What part of the definition of "random" means it encompasses parts from every board?

>/r9k/ is the place where the real *****4channers****** go
You have to go back. This is just a terrible shitpost, needs a lot more work to be believable OR pseudo-ironic

>people who rolled alliance were dogshit
> is still to this day the most successful /wpsg/ guild there ever was
hahahahahaha scrotes and foozer on suicide watch

Entitled shits like you that leech off of your parents are what's wrong with the world.

>Exxon Mobil
>literally has been bleeding profit the last year
>$0.75 per share for shares worth $0.65 and falling
What a great investment my friend :^) really wheeling and dealing on those buzzword stocks

1/10 you didn't even try this time

>"bleeding" profits matters when it's the largest oil company in the world
Let me guess. You're one of those people that only looks at the trend of the last month as opposed to 1 year or 5 year trends? By this time next year they'll be at $97 a share or higher. It's great never having to worry about money or working isn't it? Oh wait...

Schwab gives it an overall grade of A- despite the profit losses this quarter

>losing profits so it's a bad investment
You keyboard economists trigger me. That's not how it works.

Just look at companies like qualcomm or apple or micron that have had plenty of bad years in the past and then immediately skyrocketed over the next business year.

i think you might be more retarded than he is

i think you removed me from steam because i kept changing my name to retarded shit all the time

can u add me again @ "76561198084039313"

this is how you actually shitpost, baby cuck

fuck you

>I was merely pretending
Sometimes a quick Google to try and look smart isn't enough my friend

Wagey thinks he can fool me? Little does he know I bought shitposting lessons with daddy's money

>people actually fell for te wagecuck/normie bait

too ez

does working all week make you a retard?

>all me(me)

did any1 here tried wow-mania.com/

>this damage control
when you get btfo but just can't quite accept it, how ugly to witness

>deleting your post to change the pic

literally nobody gives a shit, i bet you got all sweaty and nervous thinking someone would call you out on not using the correct meme picture

>falling for ANOTHER one of my masterful baits

Holy fuck you wagecucks must be overworked or something right? It's not normal to be this dumb lol

>being so embarrassed you delete 2 of your posts

GD down?

nah logged in just fine

Wow you cleared Ulduar using ICC gear, can I have your autograph?

>achievement dates are from well before we ever entered icc
>still no proof
Oh am I laffin

Legion will save us

Except your Mimiron killshot from the last thread that showed at least 2 people wearing ICC helm/shoulders...yea, no proof.

>what is transmog

>i-it was just transmog guys!

>being this new
>actually falling for keijo transmog his uld gear into his icc set

gz keijo you managed to bait a neokid after 1 whole year
those tokens were finally worth it

too much to ask for a newfag who wasnt even here during that time

>Icc set
>Progression
Yes what a bait huh?

Ultimate damage control

>damage control

I couldn't care less what some random thinks about a guild that doesn't exist anymore
it just makes me smile he finally got what he was going for

Yes the guild got finally called out for using icc gear, I'm smiling myself