/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

First for shitposters go away forever.

NA

Cid - 6,000 jewels
Aeirth - 6,000 jewels
Yuffie - 6,000 jewels

JP

Free

>there are people in this general RIGHT NOW who willingly got cucked hard by SENA

So go play JP? Stop shitposting the thread up.

Let's see those shared medals anons. Let's fight all this darkness posting with light posting.

>cuck meme

>Gets it to guilt but can't even +1000/1000 it

Shit

Posting again
can we post past shared medals?

I wasted all my Chip and Dales on other medals. I only just got another Mickey to guilt it.

Cid pretty much is free. You're paying for the costume, which costs the exact same amount of jewels in Japan, and the Cids are just an added bouns.

no one cares

Same thing with Yuffie and Aerith.

But enough of that. Don't feed that guy anymore.

Go for it.

My shared isn't even good

cuck rationalization lmao

Sure. Here you go

This is some shit rationalization dude. Just stop.

>tfw no Guilt'd BBC Mickey Friend medal

I'd go fishing for free agents but most that would whale to Guilt one will probably get picked up by the top parties. =/

Shitposters please go.

why would you do this to your party

Oh you are one of those who think those PlayStation Plus games are free too.

cucked hard

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH ALL THESE USELESS DUCKS? FUCKING REEEEEEEE

This was mine for a long while

Not even comparable. One is paying for a server the other is a one time purchase.

The swimsuit costumes cost 3000 jewels in japan and even if the Cid medals were not in the pack people would have paid 3000 jewels for it.

The cid medals being in the pack is more enticing for those on the fence now though as a bonus with the avatar.

>200

We have a good pool of shared medals already. There's not much I can share that would be helpful.

It'll get there. Every bit helps.

You madman. Doesn't seem like it's that bad of a medal, why does everyone call it shit?

I was sharing my Sephiroth before I got that wicked guilt roll on Mickey. Still, Seph is a great shared medal to have.

>useless
MATE! Those ducks are freaking awesome. 3 of them will take a 6* medal to Level 95 from Level 1.

I don't know if anyone bothers using him over Sephiroth, but he's my strongest medal.

because no-attribute damage is only ever useful if it's aoe

You literally have to pay to get the medals thus not making them free. You cannot get them any other way. This is very simple. Dont go over this mental gymnastics.

Then to here

Finally here then to yuffie

wow very cool

Great work. I'm surprised at how strong she can be.

great thread guys

>You literally have to pay to get the medals

Not necessarily. I got Yuffie from only free jewels.

I love you. Always have.

I was lucky to get 48% the first time, added mirrors to max her. But now I have Yuffie just sitting around.

What's your party's rank? How does it feel to be in a party of big spenders? ;-;

>119% illustrated cloud
>100% zexion
Fug. And here's me bragging about muh Mickey.

Awesome, Riku's a tank.

i'm about to spend another 200 jews for storage
fuck this gay game

We only have 3 big spenders, but it's pretty good. Illustrated cloud does 70k damage and that's the only way I could beat TT part 3.

Which one of these am I better off sharing?

>he doesn't have 200 storage

Master Form Sora.

>guilted Sora Ver. A
for what reason

Is that a serious question?

Free aoe speed medal with 2 cost and guilt.

Its not bad for a free medal

Because it's a free AoE Story medal, and honestly does a nice amount of damage.

Honestly after getting my Saix I never even bothered using other AoE, and yes I know it's 4 gauges but everything else I have is 2 or less so it's ok by me.

Story medal?

Saix wrecks pretty hard. I thought the 4 cost made him bad but then I noticed it was an AOE skill and I flipped my shit.

Meaning he drops from story missions, as well as from medal packs.

>mfw I had the chance to take over /khg/ but then khfag logged in

Kek next time

w-what were you gonna do to us user?

TFW strongest medal in my group by leaps and bounds

Just kick khfag honestly.

Here's the rank

Viva la revolution comrade.

You're so lucky. I wanted Xion, but wasn't able to get her with my two pulls. Maybe next time.

Are these medals still in the pool or forever gone?

They will be back next week.

I only have enough jews for one of the new things. Should I get the 10 medal deal or one of the new outfits?
Yeah I got pretty ridiculous luck on that one. Only did one pull

The new deal isn't good unless you want BC King Mickey.

Oh, did that show up for everyone in the party? I figured it just showed up for Admins.

Because it's a pain in the ass to get AoE speeds that do nice damage and don't cost an arm and a leg. Rikku is 3 and is only like 2.39 I think? They're around the same damage give or take 1k or 2k, and it's really nice not to have to spend 3 bars on it.

I'm down to 6000 Jewels. BC Mickey seems cool, but I wonder if I should wait for what's out next week instead?

Better off waiting. The 10 packs are best when there's Premium/Epic medals. At the moment the only draw is Mickey, ignoring the other 9 trash medals that'll probably come with it.

>down to 6000 jewels
>down to
wew lad

>Down to 6000 jewels
Are you that $500 user?

I am an arab oil prince. I can do this all day.

then you wouldn't be asking this question you dweeb

So its not just me? There really are a lack of good area attack Speed medals?

Yeah. Power sort of suffers this as well. Where as Magic suffers from not having single hit medals.

I buy basically nothing but about one pack per new event. But I'm not sure if this week's is worth it.

I guess to stretch my jewels out I'll skip the Mickey. It's not worth it if the 9 other medals are terrible, or if you're not Guilting it.

I always thought Power was sort of the opposite. The only good single target I have is Xaldin.

The free Aqua really helps out Magic a lot. I also got the Hag, so I'm set on that. But holy balls does my Speed Medals need more AoE. All I have is freaking ALADDIN. It really shows in the Colosseum how I can one-turn a good amount of high level rounds, except when I need to use Speed and then I hit a wall.

I don't seem to have that problem with Power. My Musketeer Goofy has been fucking shit up.
And I'll evolve him to 6* next week when I can get some 5* red fairies.

Free Aqua?
On the subject of BBS how come there are no Terra or Ventus medals?

There are, we just don't have them yet. The free 2.8 Aqua medal was for the 2.8 announcement a while back. Here's one of them. And yes, Illustrated Terra IS a magic medal.

In early June everyone got a free HD Aqua medal that kicks decent ass as a gift for the announcement of 2.8.

>And yes, Illustrated Terra IS a magic medal.
>PTSD OF LINGERING WILL
Yeah sure definetely Magic.

Wait so you were the one who was going to change the leader to yourself?

Terra is such a fuckup he can't even get his own Medal Type right.

Works fine for me. As long as aqua is a power medal.

>no mercy

You really are a Nazi party.

Illustrated Aqua isn't. She and Ven follow their types.

I don't think so.

God dammit. So I JUST missed getting a free HD Aqua.

>Terra
>magic medal

Oh Terra.

So why did they purposely fuck up terra?

Have no clue. I remember when it was announced everybody noted it was odd. I believe his other medals are the right typing though. Though oddly, Illustrated Xemnas is a Speed medal. But regular Xemnas is power.

I heard somewhere that the lead for KHUX didn't play BBS. Not sure if it's true or not.

ILLUS AQUA WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just wanna hear the voice clip that they're gonna use, if they do it at all.

>NA ever getting anything good

lmao

Will NA get medals with the voice clips?

Probably not since they'd have to rerecord the voices in english.
Cause God forbid NA hears Japanese voices ever.
I'm still hoping for KH3 with dual audio. I know it'll never happen