/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=9262
abalaya.exblog.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=s2k91RewFjw
blog.livedoor.jp/vicb60012/archives/47228745.html
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/340705-nvidia-settles-graphics-card-false-advertising-class-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for being lazy to make a new thread

There's a waifu on the prowl!!!

nth for the new raider grill companion

>be merchant in Diamond City
>minding my shop one day
>suddenly a flash of blue light in the middle of the market
>the leader of the Minutemen appears out of nowhere
>he walks straight over to me and starts pulling bottles of purified water out of his pockets
>this goes on for like 30 solid minutes, literally thousands of bottles
>he wants to sell them
>I'm a weapons trader but I just accept them anyway because I'm so fucking terrified
>I now have 2k bottles of water to sell and no extra caps left to trade with
Anyone else run into this fucker lately?

I want to do an unarmed Survival Playthrough with brass nucks etc and maybe making use of idiot savant and very low int. Any tips for how to not die instantly upon entering combat? I'll probably have to be on drugs the whole time.

I'll do you one better.
>be nasty ass carla trashcan
>be minding my own business
>some fucknut in a blue jumpsuit is sprint/jumping full speed at me
>Fucknut stares at me for 30 seconds without saying anything
>suddenly feel like I have bottlecaps exploding out of my every orifice
>Fucknut starts talking to me
>I play it cool and ask if they are going to rob me, trade or just looking for Diamond City
>Fucknut has the audacity to say that they are looking for love
>Like.... I am trashcan m8
>I humor them and say I'll give them a discount because of flattery (lol nope)
>Fucknut suddenly starts pulling purified water out of some pocket dimension their anus
>3000 water later and I somehow had the caps to pay for it

nth for HORRIGAN

Wish I could get my character to look like her.

You will not get what you want from this companion. It will not be a girl, cait is too close to raider grill already. Bethesda logic will probably give us another male ghoul in the vein of Charon who is assigned to be your bodyguard in nuka world so you dont get fucked up.

>I want to do an unarmed Survival Playthrough with brass nucks etc and maybe making use of idiot savant and very low int. Any tips for how to not die instantly upon entering combat? I'll probably have to be on drugs the whole time.

This playthrough will suck immensely. You absolutely must have 9 Str and Rooted in your build at the start, or you won't kill shit.

Blitz is another must have perk, but you can sort of get by at the beginning by using your companion to draw fire.

1 Int is the way to go. Idiot Savant is good. Lifegiver is a must.

I recommend rolling with Power Armor even though you can't use power fists in it. You can however use Pain Train to knock enemies down and you will die a lot less.

Either that or just go stealthy route, it's pretty easy once you get Blitz and Ninja, you will one shot almost everything with 10x crit eventually.

So, another Cait?

Horrigan companion mod when?
I want to purge the Commonwealth of muties and BoScum

>open workshop menu
>can't find the red and blue combat platforms anywhere
no settlement mods and i went through all the tabs of all the things and I can't find them anywhere in fact theres no cages either but the contraptions shit is

isn't workshop01 the one that added the platforms and cages?

>Cait
>raider

End this meme fest

There is nothing to suggest Gage is a girl. I don't know where people are getting they're female from when the leader of the Forged is literally called Slag and is male.

Does MO2 werk or should I stick with NMM?

>what kind of coffin do you want? Paper or plastic?!
What did they mean by this.

He draws some good stuff

Link to artist?

She's not a raider but she's close enough to one that a female raider companion would be too similar in terms of disposition and what actions she likes.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=9262

abalaya.exblog.jp/

Did bethesda seriously make that animation? That's not actually in the vault tec dlc, is it? I refuse to believe bethesda actually, legitimately is still this bad at animation.

Bethesda is the Nintendo of developers

Everything they make is ugly and outdated.

Cool, thanks. I'll try and make it work just for the shits, and then if it truly sucks, I'll just get rid of it.

Pic makes me really sad you can't play a cyborg of any kind in 4.

Maybe its to make up for the fact that in NV you could effectively role play a priest of mars with the number of cybernetic options.

Imagine if your waifu could come to life and shoot you in the face! Just as a joke haha!

>Pic makes me really sad you can't play a cyborg of any kind in 4.
Given that all the vanilla cybernetics in NV were just
+special
+health regen
and
+DT

And upping your special forever with the perk system, and health regen is like in 3 different perks, and +DT is fucking everywhere...

they really wouldn't serve a point.

I can see why Bethesda didn't do anything with them DESU.

Spartan sniper outfit looks cool, had to snip some pesky parts off the pants.

It's all going wrong, yay.

Hrm.

I have yet to furnish this yet, but I like the shape

>2016
>still no tacticool mods

This must be a first or something.

Danke

>What is C.U.T.E.

OFc not, have you played Far Harbor?

Its seriously has the most TACTICOOL! armor even in a Fallout game

does anybody like tacticool, like, at all?

i sure as shit don't like it.

>exploding generators

I'm sure that'll be fun

Give me ideas for pipe weapon mods

shit

I like it as clothing, you know vests and holsters but on weapons ? hell no.

FO3 and NV had an overabundance of tacticool mods.

Maybe its not been a year since the CK came out but I only saw a modern guns mod that was taken down by Nexus and nothing more.

Maybe I'm wrong.

What's the best way to add lighting to my vault?

Grenade Launcher
SMG
AM Rifle

N O R A
O
R
A

>the main lighting fixture barely gives out light
>Bethesda in charge of lighting

i just used place anywhere and stuck lamps in the walls all over the place

it lights up the rooms but i dont have to look at a bunch of ugly ass lamps

everything about that is disgusting.

please
PLEASE
go die
in a fire

not thicc enough

>wearing only Army Fatigues and helmet
>install M14 mod
>It ain't me starts playing

>wearing only the Silver Shroud Outfit and the Brotherhood Airship Commanders' Hat
>Using Deliverer minus the Silencer
>Sieg Heil Viktoria starts playing

My camera broke during conversation.

>Wearing Ushanka and Hunter's Longcoat
>Use Combat Shotgun
>Smuglyanka Moldavanka intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=s2k91RewFjw

I wish there was a more feminine shaped PA that wasn't so ridiculously anime.

>less than a year after release
>top files on nexus are all generic lore-breaking slut outfits

is modding dead?

where is the pirated release of the dlc

People keep telling me it took New Vegas, Skyrim etc. a long time to pick up on mods but it seriously did not feel like it. I especially remember mods like Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim coming out very quickly after release.

The CK is just 6-8 months

> Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
hat a hilariously shit mod

Are you joking right now or what? Apocalypse is the best magic mod for Skyrim, it's the most stable and the most lore friendly. Or do you install stupid shit like Colorful Magic?

And? Skyrim was getting great stuff by this point. At the very least there was stuff like new lore-friendly items, system overhauls and stuff instead of this painfully uninspired shit.

A magic mod for a game that already has a magic system is hardly an achievement, and it took 6 months to come out.

and its pretty teribad

Skyrim's mods in its 6-8 month period was also dogshit

NV is an exception since FO3 was already out for quite some time

So, Vault 88. I'm not seeing any way to build a contiguous vault down the slope to the North Sector. I'm not sure it's possible to build a contiguous vault down the East Sector either. It should be possible to build a contiguous vault down into the North-East Sector, but it'll be fiddly. Or am I just missing something obvious?

>it's the most stable and the most lore friendly
Its literallt just a bunch of random over done magic spells, most of which never appeared in any previous game, nor were even suggested to exist.

Half way through the vault tests. She is making me fall in love with her. I feel so bad.

Skyrim also got it's CK within 3 months., when it took Fo4 5 months.

lucky for me I am a huge faggot so the anime doesn't bother me

But that's wrong you fucking retard. 50% of the spells are based on spells from Daggerfall and Morrowind. The other 50% are better versions of spells from the base game with new effects that can actually be used late game.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Modders are waiting for that last dlc/last update so their mods dont get fucked by some stupid bethnet update.

What ENB is that?

>rom Daggerfall
Exactly my point

Most of Skyrim's major mods were already out before Dawnguard/Hearthfire/Dragonborn were released.

photorealism

>Most of Skyrim's major mods were already out before Dawnguard/Hearthfire/Dragonborn were released.
Not really, unless yo mean shit thats ltierally meme tier like
>SkyRe

>implying Cait is a raider
C'mon, y'all.

artist name / sauce, please?

Is there some kind of template program for the assets used to make FO1? I wanna see what FO3 would be like in the classic engine.
Also Ian is a fucking idiot.
>have shotgun out
>"actually man, I think imma knife this supermutant"

blog.livedoor.jp/vicb60012/archives/47228745.html

This looks like something that was shit out of Saints Row.

Neck yourself you tfc shitter.

Halp how the hell do I save kent. Not sure if I can pass the final speech check, + i'm on Survival. Not sure if I can keep kent alive. If I dont save him I shouldn't feel to bad since i'm a raider type, but holy hell I feel bad letting him die.

Fallout Map Editor might be your best bet.

Ian's an idiot, yeah. So is Dogmeat.

If you were just wearing the Silver Shroud costume, like you _should_ have been throughout the quest anyway, you could just use the "speak as shroud" option flip the whole situation in your favor without any speech checks. So do that, then pop a psychojet and drill sinjin in the head with a plasma sniper or something.

For the dumb fucks that bought a 970
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/340705-nvidia-settles-graphics-card-false-advertising-class-action/

If you were half as good at RP as you delude yourself into thinking you are, then you wouldn't have started helping him in the first place. A good raider would have told him to fuck off.

But since you decided to help him, your RP went down the drain. In fact you're the sole reason he is there at all. Until you came along, no one else in Goodneighbor was retarded enough to go along with Kent and his fantasies. He would have continued on happily in solitude without you going around the Commonwealth murdering people he judged to be evil doers.

>all of 30 dollars
topkeks

I want to berry my face in those tiddies and my d in her v

>raider
Really, you should shoot him. It causes Sinjin and his men to freak the fuck out.

Yeah, true, but since we dont know the basis of Nuka World yet, and if it'll add the Raider faction to join. I wont be mass slaughtering everybody.

I have done this, but I just feel bad trying to keep him alive. Managed to keep him alive this time around again so I can at least get some upgrades to the silver shroud armor even though its probably not worth it.

Fun fact, Sinjin was originally going to be a human that you could "kill" by overloading the hosptials reactor, and flooding him with radiation, only for him to come back later as a ghoul.

Maybe its cause I have Curie with me and I feel guilty for making her hate me.

>dumbfucks
>proceeds to dump a link that has nothing to do with this general
Alright buddy.
>you must be a 970 owner since you're speaking up
I'm holding on to my 980ti until the 1080ti comes out. At that point I will determine if I should just wait for Volta or whatever nvidicucks are calling the generation after Pascal.
>settlement
Enjoy your $30 and go buy a years supply of baby powder to keep your swamp ass dry and rot free.

Uh, Nick, sugary soda is probably a bad thing for you to fake drinking

You ever spill soda on your keyboard?

Bit of a pain in the dick to deal with

Well, I've done everything I can, spent the last five hours on and off trying every fix I can find or think of.

I don't know why, or how, but even the backup save is fubar.

Worry no more for your daughters.

She's gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk

She didn't even get to see Nuka World.

>dumb fucks
I got a great graphics card that outperformed competition for the price, with an issue that has never impacted my experience, and now I get a $30 refund? Not feeling very dumb 2bh

How can people even play a game that looks like someone oiled everything?

Jesus Christ... That literally hurts my eyes.

I'm sure that synths don't have to worry about a little sugar or acid considering they've been engineered with the Commonwealth in mind, including radstorms.