pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
Old Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/AyEwTBcT
en.bignox.com/pokemongo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took my first gym yesterday with my 1000 cp flareon. Are you proud of me /pgg/?

First for I'm banned and cant see SHIT in map

xth for lesbo niggress

Ok so If Niantic decide to do something about the "Cheating" is it too late as there is a large player base dedicated to using bots, spoofing, sniping, etc, etc?.

I live in a fairly rural area and i noticed that my area Gyms are being taken by an instinct guy with multiple Snorlax's and i just think whats the point, i cant hold a gym long enough to cash in, i kinda want to do the Nox walk thing but i dont want a potential ban, i play other mobage with Bluestacks 2 with my nip friends but dont know if this game has any real threat of a ban wave.

whats better for spoofing, stacks or Nox?

dont worry no bans are gonna be issued if you simpluy use a bot or spoog,youa re not altering your stats magically to get 1 mil stardust also before any ban comes at least 1 year is gonna pass so you will gwt enough time to play

>mfw actually got banned
fuck, fuck and fuck me

No bans are happening and none will happen for at least 3 months.

Anyone claiming otherwise is just an assblasted walker fag shitting up our glorious botter paradise.

lol

Just don't be a retard about it and you'll be fine.

I prefer Nox. Works well for the most part

I cant see shit in Central Park whats going on???

>local park went from eevee nest to magikarp

If I'm not banned, pls explain pic related
It's Central Park

>at least 3 months.
nobody gonna be playing in 3 months.

also why 3 months?

>forgot pic

What's the speed limit for egg hatching?

Anyone have a working ignore all (or most) pokemon list?

ITS OVER FAMALAM THEY GOT US

HIDE YO SELF HIDE YO MONS HIDE YO WAIFU WE ARE GOING DOWN IN A BLAZE OF GLORY

TAKE EVERYTHING WE CAN WHILE WE ARE STILL FALLING AND FIGHTING

10km-25km

nice screenshot

Good press for Sun and Moon

My guess is you are a retard, so user error

holy kek

>pls explain pic related
You took a screencap as soon as you logged in, before anything could load.

I was playing fine the entire week and this morning. It just happened 30 minutes ago

Because the ignore list here pastebin.com/raw/AyEwTBcT doesn't work even if I add speech marks.

>speech marks.
what?:D

Or connection errors. I've had it happen on my pure walking account in places I know others are catching shit at.

do her tits have large brown areolas?

>Every 60 seconds the game checks how far you've gone from your starting point (i.e. the last time it scanned) to the point you're at now. It then calculates a straight line path between those two points and finds the distance. If that distance within those 60 seconds is greater than 300 meters, the distance doesn't count.
300m / 60s = 5m/s = 18 km/h ~= 11.18 mph
That's obviously upper limit, without safety margin.
I'm not sure how it counts movement in non-straight line, the limit there might be lifted.

Guess I'll wait a couple of hours playing OW and see what happens later

i want to lick that beautiful brown asshole

Quotes, whatever you want to call them.
It's takes soo long to deduce the geoduges and alakhazams.
It doesn't work if I remove the nidos and mr mime, so something's definitely wrong.

holy fuck this makes me diamonds
no they are pink cause gyarus

>Necro sniper is out of balls and won't go for more
goddammit.

I realize why you guys started fucking botting and pure jumping around, the wasd on Nox is trash and you need a bigger hit so you go for something harder, by the end of the day im gonna be botting at this rate.

i used nox not with the wasd but with the thing that opens a map and you have to click to move.

i wish i knew about wasd movement lol

any luck finding new dratini nest?

no luck using pokevision.

I just started using Nox and fuck me its fun, i can finally take the gyms in my area and cash in for 100 coins

>Emulation is faster than any mobile device
Niantic fix your shit.

What is the character limit for usernames?

man 20-30 botting takes forever

I'm back! THE BAN IS A LIE!!!

shits fucked. Have to turn off sniping for a while

>trying to stack gym with my magikarp by beating it with a 80 cp mon for +1k gains.
>some idiot puts a lower cp mon
>over hear OMG XDDDD see MY CATERPIEE!!!

does an 80 beating a 228 really give 1k prestige?

Fixed it, not only Nidos and MrMime but Farfetchd.
Duh.

Probably more but yeah that's how u stack gyms.

Also are we migrating to the more active thread?

Yes lets go

>Dratini nests changed to Eevee nests
>following the pattern, that means Dratini should spawn at previous Bulbasaur nests
>Bulbasaur nests changed to... Bulbasaur nests

Ah.
A-aha...
AhahahaHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAH

coords for bulb nest pls?

Dunno, but it's 12 for pokemon names.

How do I Snipe effectively, I changed the location in my config.json file to the location of a 100 IV Dratini but when I spawned I was soft banned and it fled

If you don't jump far your character still walks and you can level your eggs.
I played that way for the longest of times.
Got pretty good at map reading.

>pinsirs replaced with electabuzzes in central park

>Dratini's nests gone
>posting stops to a halt
kek

Wait they flipped all the nests?

Pretty much, they're doing it all wrong and their game will collapse soon if they don't fix their shit

only the good ones

anyone got some sweet spot speed and max distance values for necro?

I think it's everything. I'm checking out my local parks and one that used to be a ponyta one is now machop and one that used to be polywag is now cubone.

did everyone just quit? lol

>possible softban
what do

wait for bot to deal with it

and if you are getting them frequently lower the speed in config

why is my local mall so dead?

Anyone know of any charmander nests after the nest shuffle?

Best moves for:
Gryados
Dragonite

try sawgrass

>ingress bots and spoofers got banned

>35 year old poketards dont think they will

idk what that means, is that a place? Because I (was) playing IRL.

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA

>The time an enscent works is based on the client's clock but if you put time back, pokémons won't appear as the clock doesn't show the same time as Niantic's servers.
My question is :
What if you could trick niantic's servers by changing timezones before your enscent dissapears ?
Someone please investigate this or tell me why im retarded

which has a better chance of a rare spawn, lure or incense?

You can already change your phone's clock to 29 minutes back and it will still work. I think it only happens with lucky egg tho, because escent found pokemon will flee.

I will try that in a minute, will post results

I'm glad I went down to LA a couple times this week before the fucked the dratini nests.

Looks like I'll be the only one in my small town with them for awhile.

>Niantic inplementing opt-outs for place that don't want to be pokestops.
>meanwhile they can't keep the servers up or let you actually track pokemon properly

Good company, TPC was really smart giving it to a bunch of retards in some one's garden shed.

am i retarded, or is Nox complete shit?

Trying to spoof here and when I try to download google maps, it tells me it can't, because it can't connect to the server

before that, a few days ago when I tried this, the play store kept insisting that I need to log into my google account, even though in the settings it showed that I was already logged in.

what gives?

Honestly increasing your level should also increase your chance of finding rare stuff because right now it's just catch birds, rats and worms to catch slightly stronger birds, rats and worms.

I think you are clinically retarded.

Nox gives you everything in one pack you don't need to install shit in the emulator.

en.bignox.com/pokemongo

Servers working for you guys?

wow, so nox comes with a copy of the game installed, how does that help me spoof again?

ONIX DESPAWNED WHILE I WAS CLICKING ON IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wow, so nox comes with a copy of the game installed, how does that help me spoof again?

It lets you play the game, what the fuck else do you need?

i'm not just trying to play the game you fucking retard, i'm trying to spoof. It takes more than just a pokemon go installation to spoof. are you sure YOU aren't the clinically retarded one?

I they don't ban they can still reduce your stats to 0. And it it always possible that they'll record now what you did and ban you later for it? And it seems these bots are rather lucky with catching pokemon. I remember that minecraft servers had a way to see if you're too lucky with getting diamonds.

>i'm not just trying to play the game you fucking retard, i'm trying to spoof. It takes more than just a pokemon go installation to spoof. are you sure YOU aren't the clinically retarded one?

I'm not the one who can't set his gps up on a fucking emulator despite it being basic bitch stuff to do.

No wonder you have to cheat at this game, you're not allowed to leave the house without a parent or guardian.

WHATS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELP

The banwave begins

it's literally an error. shut it down, wait 2min, open it again.

dank meme

Why is onix so shitty?

Evolve?

you have to anticipate that they'll eventually put gen 2 in the game and it'll evolve

I do, thats the only reason I keep catching zubats. may as well save an eevee for umbreon or espeon too.

>game so far has bulky mons being the best
>Steelix is like a rockhard metal cock that is going to cleave through gyms like nothing

Please let it get a good dsp move.

Well among the hords of electabuzz there is a venusaur in central park right now.

Is this a phone app wtf. Also nah, I dont think its worth but hang on to it