>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AulSJQlS7B4?t=9
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5631/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We forget to make a new thread edition

First for fuck devolve.

Yea, feel free to make another one if I did it wrong I'll delete.

Is devolve just a general ability? I see a lot of people talk about it.

Nah it's gud m8

SIGMAR PROTECTS US!

It's a spell. A really powerful one.

Beastmen specific spell that just destroys shit.

all dlcs released so i can finally buy the whole game when?

Empire campaign is so comfy. Just protect your territories, set up some men near chaos waste to stop chaos from getting to powerful and build ally relations, and confederate the rest of the empire.

>It's chaos invasion day

Guys whatever happened to co-op campaign as same race

Oh damn need to get a shaman then.

how the fuck do I survive the eye to eye campaign, who ever I'm at war with just sends 2-3 stacks and outnumber my guys 3-1. It's pretty damn frustrating since as soon as you lose the stack you lose the game.

>playing chaos legendary
>I've awakened 3 tribes, but have to keep running because skaeling have lol 5 stacks chasing me like some Benny Hill shit
>My ally, Aesling, decides instead of colonizing the ruins next to him he'll go attack Varg while leaving all of his settlements undefended
>varg goes and takes all his settlements
>now I have to go back to re-awaken them (if you can do that)?
Also, why on earth do these cunts start as military allies and not vassals? That makes no sense to me

postin some screenshots

use the hidden encampment stance to disappear and beast paths to get away from them

Git gud. Seriously, no memes. Hordes require a different play-style.

All horde playthroughs are about attacking weak settlements and armies until you finally can start steamrolling everything.

So how are the norscans now? Do they still churn out basically as many doomstacks as before, or have they been scaled back a bit?

>Archaon leads his Chaos Invasion into the Empire.
>Khazrak is ahead of the horde, burning towns and making his way to Altdorf.
>Ambush an Imperial army standing it's ground in the wasteland of Middenland, didn't notice who was leading it.
>It was Boris, now a general of the Empire after the fall of Middenheim.
>tfw having that final duel as the world comes crashing down.

Now that he's dead, I just feel empty inside. What's the point of playing any further as Khazrak without the rivalry of Boris Todbringer?

I'm about to wipe out the last AI-controlled province off the map as Beastmen and the 'Fall of Man' quest still hasn't shown up for the victory objective. How the fuck do you get it?

Get fucked, Ostland.

Are beastmen the /r9k/ of warhammer or is it the lizardmen?

Also, requesting that pic showing how childish the slaans can get by stoping to talk to someone for 1000 years or something

Don't be afraid to use your brayherds as distractions. Send one off toward a weak settlement while your main horde heads somewhere else. The AI can't chase both. And, although you don't get money from settlements your brayherds raze, they do count toward the 30 needed to complete the campaign.

Minotaurs are fucking amazing

youtu.be/AulSJQlS7B4?t=9

I should think Beast men would be more /b/

Lizardmen do seem a bit more fitting for /r9k/

When will the official Bretonnian campaign be released?

around november/december

That is not soon enough

Lizards are probably /r9k/
Skaven are 9gag

>tfw hiding main army in the woods while the giant knocks the gate down

I'm new to the thread so... but does that mean greens kind are /v/?

Constant unending in fighting between angry idiots?

What's the rest of the races?

STORM EARTH AND FIRE

HEAR MY CALL

Greenskin
fuck you auto correct

Empire is pretty basic, so it's both /twg/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
Bretonnians are arrogant and mean, so /soc/
Chaos warriors are /pol/
Tomb kings are /mu/, they want you to fuck off

Acquire Chosen and autoresolve, you will versus several stacks with like 5 casualties

Ogre Kingdoms are Veeky Forums

How?

Has anyone here had any experience with the southern realms mod for warhammer? I'm thinking of trying it, but I'm worried it'll be some radious-esque shit.

>fuck off guys I want to be Leonardo
>guys no, I am Leonardo

This is some primary school shit right here

What, you don't want Black orc archer (Halberds) Demygryph riders?

I got it and don't even play with them on the GC

They add lore friendly assets and units, and it's not too cheesy. I would say the Tileans are the most fleshed out

If you have the beastmen, you should get it so you could fight against them to see their styles and stuff

he doesn't look like he cares

>Not Ungor doom divers with Minotaur Vargheists with armored Centigor slayers

Not that guy but I do have to say that beast men seem really good out of the gate. Their mobility is so nice and their strong monsters are so destructive.

It almost feels like circle charge: the army. Way more so then bretonnia even.

Also Centagors are becoming one of my favorite units. That rowdy ability is sick the longer the match goes.

Is that the one by Cataph? It seemed pretty balanced to me, and adds a lot of nice flavour. Why not just try a couple of custom battles and decide for yourself?

It's well-made and lore-friendly but I had to turn it off because every game Estalia was conquering half of Bretonnia. No idea if I was just unlucky or if it was the mod, but there it is.

Thanks lads, I'm gonna give it a go. Try some custom battles and see if I like it.

well, Estalia always ends up conquering most of Bretonnia in vanilla (before Beastie bois of course)

Some of them thought they were sneaking in behind me right when the battle started.

I don't have the mod and they regulary conquer Bretonnia too.

How the fuck do I beat anything as Bretonnia

I'm a total fuckface at these games so I guess what I'm really asking is how do I do anything with cavalry

There's a reason your not supposed to be able to play as them.

>Attack enemies with Men-at-arms
>Charge cavalry in the back of the enemy
>Pull cavalry back
>Goto step 2

Look up hammer and anvil strategy on Wikipedia.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Good showing

If I could get a chance to relax that would be nice, I'm basically just sacking any town at my max range while Varg, Skaeling, Nordland, and Middenland chase me around with a few Ostland priests

women are inferior to men.

Only after we get Gotrek and Felix, and Malus Darkblade.

>How?

two devolve engines...I mean Bray Shamans

Use your peasant hordes to tie up the enemy front lines. While they're getting into the fight, send cavalry after the enemy's archers and artillery to shut them down. Get as much cavalry as you can behind the enemy lines, then charge into their flanks while they butcher your peasants.

Shock cavalry (anything with lances) isn't meant for sustained fighting, so don't send them into the fray head-on.

What the fuck is my plan supposed to be as Malagor? No matter where I go its just eheeee underway battles guys xD Eheee Top Knotz eheee!!!!1 Eheee Badlands attrition guise! Eheee no movement range!!!!!

>mfw he's still at it

I'm not replying to you beyond this post because you're a fucking retard. No one else should reward you with help either. I sincerely, strongly urge everyone else to not reply to this """post"""

for every achievement a woman holds a man would definitely outshine her by a wide margin.

Where do Beastmen get their weapons and armor? Armor that Minotaurs wear looks complicated, and i thought beastmen can't create anything better than a pile of shit when it comes to art

Only if you're playing single player. It's abusiveness is ruining multiplayer to the point where people just leave if you play beastmen. I don't understand how this made it into the game.

>tunnel under Grimgor and his waaagh
>intercepted by Grimgor's boys
>slap them around
>this deleted both Grimgor's army AND his waaagh, despite them not being involved
Wait, what
Is this a bug?
Whatever it is, this is literally the only good thing that has happened in the entire campaign so far.

>complex

probably looted it off some bdsm brothel or some shit

So it just affects moral right? And yea I don't touch TW multiplayer with a ten foot pole

You're asking questions you're not supposed to ask.

If you really wreck his shit his fightiness will plummet so low the waaagh dissipates.

thanks buddies

donated by some cult of slaanesh?

cool screenshot lad

is there something you do to make it look so cinematic?

Multiplayer is where i spend 90% of my time in every TW since M2.

It's basically a Fate of Bjuna + morale debuff which affects every unit within it's radius like debuffs do. Making it roughly 10 times more powerful than FoB.

That makes sense. Seems like this is an easy way of dealing with waaaghs and other double armies then. Who needs lightning strike anyway.

MUHAMMAD WAS WEAK, WITNESS TRUE RAPE

also, anyone having a bug where the second lvl of spells does jack shit for cooldown?

>having men to commit on legendary

Waaghs disappear when their parent army is destroyed.

Rush Black Crag and afterwards Karaz-a-Karak for easy money.

>mfw he's still telling himself this

Some Finnish guys did an investigation and found that Simo Häyhä only got about 250 kills.

The lore says that Ungors craft them. Ungors are the only beastmen who have fine precision and dexterity with their hands, so they're responsible for making clothes, crafting gear and etching runes. They're the worker caste of the Beastmen.

Beastmen are out already? Damn, didn't even realize since I haven't been playing lately. Are they worth it?

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5631/ This

I had fun with them. Neat units and the GC is basically just about being an annoying little shit and making sure Archaon succeeds.

You got me, I play on hard

If you're a beastmen fan, yeah, otherwise, the free content that came with second edition would be pretty good (new battlemaps including the beastmen one, new wizard, a new ennemy to fight on the GC)

>the commie bolshelviks never lie

also beaten by a man.

It's actually better than FOB was in terms of damage before this patch nerfed it into the ground as well.

So yeah. The DLC and the patch team don't talk or some shit

Game just bugged 20 turns into my normal campaign and gave me this achievement

Use SAM to remove them if it bothers you so much.

>mfw