docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WScMl8AIbOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dead game

in for autism

and poise

Mommy Rosaria!

I hope to god that the dlc isn't 15 minutes long with 3 new zone specific covenants for which you have to grind again.

How can human woman even compete?
t. Nameless King

Surely if I shit out enough throwing knives like my favorite e-celeb I'll eventually land one!

DUnno, Dancer ass is better.

>yeah wasn't bandit the best class for literally every single melee build?

Locks you out of interacting with Straid unless you drop 2 in INT.

So given that and a minor Soul Memory advantage, Knight is the best.

what is soul vessel

I hope it is, but their rewards are useless and have achievements behind.

>sacred bloom shield
I love that shield, but I also love two-handing. And it looks like shit when it's on your back.

And then Bandit still has 1 INT, 8 FTH where Knight has 3 INT, 6 FTH and 2 extra levels.

Does anybody have the DeS pure bladestone comics?

Satsuki was like a practice run for how to beat people in pvp.

>tfw picked Bandit because it had good Dex, not-shit Vigor and okay Faith, but ended up going Hex build

I tell you what man, it was utter shit having to sink like 20 points into Int and Attunement just to be able to use a single spell.

>tfw this was supposed to last us years like das1 did

dude what the fuck are you even talking about anymore

>no souls bf

I can be your bf

k-kiiissssuuuuu~

Bandit has 2 levels over Knight, not the other way around

Knight is only better than Bandit if you want to use TDR on a flynn build

>dude what the fuck are you even talking about anymore
>Bandit has 2 levels over Knight, not the other way around

Extra levels at start in DaS2 are effectively free and don't reflect on Soul Memory. A Cleric starting at Lv14 has the same starting soul memory as a Deprived at Lv1.

And then on to stats. A Knight is Level 13. A Bandit is Level 11. So the Knight has 2 more stat points and doesn't have to pay for them.

The Bandit has 1 INT and 8 FTH. The Knight has 3 INT and 6 FTH. So the Bandit and the Knight use the same amount of stats spread across those stats, but the Knight by default has enough intelligence to interact with Straid.

Which makes the Knight 2 levels higher than the Bandit...

I guess you can just ignore all that shit and go SL387 lmao who cares

SL doesn't matter in DaS2 unless you're dueling.

So like I said, why are you arguing over which starting class is better when SL doesn't matter?

Why does invading certain hosts kill FPS?

Get out

Grape invading to only go after other invading phantoms is fun as hell, you all should try it once

>not being a mad ghoul and attacking everyone on sight even the host or other grapes

To anyone arguing about the best starting class in DaS2.
Deprived and Explorer because Soul Vessels.

>making things even more difficult for invaders

why would you do this

>wasted stats: the classes

Unless you don't care for PvP, in which case Explorer is pretty good due to the extra items he has

Tbqh as a grape i attack the host if it's a red vs host, but i attack other reds if the host is alone againt 2+ invaders

I mean, if I get the same host twice, and I've already set up a bit of trust, I'll stab him in the back

Explorer is value. Considering how much some of the shit it comes with costs, it's a load of value. Debating a camper run where I go through using weapons like handaxes and blacksmith hammers and maybe give the pickaxe a try.

>host is alone against 2+ invaders

I have been invading for 250+ hours and never encountered this situation. Is this Aldrich Faithful-only or something?

They're good compromises when you switch between pure melee and caster.
Not every one needs 14 dex from bandit, while 10 ATT for warmth is obligatory.

No, it can happen. But only if the host fingers, i.e. if he knew the risks.
Well, it can also happen in covenant areas or if he's dumb enough to use a red sign for something other than duels.

Forgot to mention i invade at pontiff and crab land

Rate my build /dsg/

Post spells.

>faith
i'm sorry

Isn't canvas better than sunlight?

>low on heals
>Hodrick casts Warmth
>hog all the heals for myself and beat Hodrick
lol

how can anyone lose while off handing a cestus?

>Sunlight Spear
>Dhorys Gnawing
>Great Heal
>Lighting Stake
>Need to think one

>he still thinks caestus is that good

Why is the straight Sword you can make from the Twin Princes Soul so shit

No idea.

>Lightning Clutch
I get that you want to increase the damage from your infusions, but take that ring off, its not worth it. Swap it out for Darkmoon Ring and save some points in ATT to put somewhere else or just slap on Ring of the Sun's Firstborn instead to beef up those miracles

>that fashion

Deep protection is always a favorite of mine when I'm invading

body buffs are shit tho

being bad I suppose

He tried tho

Is chaos astora greatsword still the best pyro weapon?

Thanks for the advice Anons

Good for PvE
For PvP
>prisioner's chain will make you die very fast
>lightning clutch makes you die even faster and won't buff gnawing, replace it for ring of sun's first born
>45 fth is a weird point to stop since it scales up to 60
>knight will actually use up less levels than cleric
>why do you have points in luck?
>too much str and dex, for casters, get the base stats to wield your weapons of choice, then pump up the fth to up the scaling of your weapons. This would hurt lothric's AR, but it's already awful

What's wrong with off hand caestus? It's like the Small Leather shield in DaS, not very good, but way better than nothing.

If it's for pvp, chain isn't worth it. I would probably go for morne's + sun ring for a good miracle boost, and maybe consider the sage ring.

Dark astora is better.
Your fire weapons should be flame spear and witch locks, while also carrying dark versions of any good or situational weapons.

Isn't 50 the soft cap tho?

No, it's 60 for int and fth.

Why the fire dark split?

Dark is almost always better than chaos because fire defense comes free with strength, which everybody will have 27-40 of by nature of being QUALITYSOULS 3: Quality of the First Build; Prepare to Quality Edition. Conversely, dark defense only comes free with faith, and nobody levels faith because it`s shit.

Players usually have less dark resist. And since there are no good natural dark weapons and you can't change flame spear and locks damage type, as well as almost all of your pyros being fire damage (I only use black flame, some do like serpent I guess), you'll have a better time if you have two types of damage to swap around.
For PvE, fire only is better though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WScMl8AIbOk
>Dark Souls 3

Lmao

How do the stats work in regards to pyromancy?

Is it like 2 where the lowest skill determines it? Should I really be aiming for 60/60?

Should the aldrich rings get a buff?

Imo yes

Nah it's different. Basically it's like quality, you get C/C scaling.

They're quite obviously PvE rings. Hornet rewards a succesful crit far more.

The FP ring has terrible gains, even for pve though.

I'd say so considering they're basically worthless

It's not that bad, you just need to use it to play like a murder wizard.
I did a CSR run with hidden body and slumbering ring, hardly ever used estus.

Is it true that sacred oath barely does anything in pvp? Why would they do such a thing?

>Why would they do such a thing?
We'll never know

What the fuck does curl up mean? Why do so many people curl up before or after a fight? Are they just doing it because it looks funny?

Yes.
From decided to bring back buffstacking and balance it by simply rendering 99% of buffs useless in pvp.

The only body buffs that gives their full benefit in pvp are Tears of Denial, Carthus Beacon, Power Within and the hp regen spells. Everything else, even GMB, gets shafted with special pvp values.

Basically, From really didn't want faith to be good.

Started ds2sotfs, already 50 hours in and I have a question. Where the fuck is poise? I'm full havel with ring of giants +2 and still get stunned by faggots with fucking DAGGERS. Why couldn't they make it like in ds1? i don't understand

Do glaives and similar weapons have a sweet spot of which you can parry? I either fail or partial parry, had to resort to bs.
Also, is wielding long reach weapons the only solution to counter all the spacing?

>Why would they do such a thing?

The whole game feels like it took them like 3 minutes to """"balance"""" things out, there some things that straight up don't make any sense at all.

Like animations/weapon arts for example. Take Smough Hammer, it's Perseverance skill it's so slow and badly timed with the rest of the moveset animations, that you might as well just use the massive hyperarmor granted by a simple R1.

Let's hope future DLCs/patches make thing better.

What's the best place for getting sunbro summons in DS2?

Parrying glaives is suicidal, I gave up on it and spite kite them with surge + knight crossbow

GMB should remained nerfed to shit as it was bullshit in DS2.

Sacred Oath should either get a decent buff or return to it's DS2 state and get higher faith requirement so that only dedicated faith builds can use it.

In pve, poise works fine. It's balanced to be weaker than dark souls 1 so you can't just indefinitely poisetank things, and many enemies have a slow and clearly telegraphed attack that is unpoisable so as to force a reaction from you. Full havels and RoG still allows you to literally slow-walk through some areas of the game without being staggered, though.

In pvp, poise damage is amplified greatly and all rolling attacks are unpoisable. However, the active animations of most ultra weapons (including halberds) halve the amount of poise damage they take as a sort of psuedo-hyperarmor. This can also resist the stagger of otherwise unpoisable attacks, but only large weapons have it.

It seems like they only balanced the game around pve. Perseverance is pretty sweet while fighting mobs.

They're unparryable at a distance. You must be point-blank in their face to successfully parry them. Most ultras follow similar rules, and are unparryable 1H at anything but close range.

Which faith talisman has the best HA for pvp?
How good is the HA, can I facetank an UGS?

Do not reveal the image

Iron Keep is a popular "fuck this shit I want a summon to carry me" spot.

What kind of stat spread do you use for twin princes greatsword?

From has no idea how to design covenants.

Sunlight has best, but I use canvas. I'm pretty sure I've tanked UGS and great hammers with it, but I could be wrong about that.

How do I make estus? Would rum and orange juice be a good combination? Maybe some spice?

Choose two stats and put them at 40. The damage difference between all combinations is negligible.

Well then, explain how you'd make the covenants better with non generic statments like improve summon time.

So it can basically work for any type of build?