So this was on my memebook

So this was on my memebook

I'll specify this a bit: Not only do you get the three cars magically delivered; you'll also be granted the ressources for insurance/maintenance (except fuel!)

You're not allowed to sell. You are allowed to modify.

Be as specific as you can and give reasons on why the specific cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

wheelcollision.com/wccpix/65375SILVER.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Land cruiser, older the better
McLaren f1
BMW e39 540i

R1M
Fully loaded Jeep
Large RV with hitch for Jeep and room inside for the R1M

A 2003 to 2009 Chevy Trailerblazer LS

I would want the 4.2 inline 6 with 4wd. Why Because they are indestructible.

And my 2013 5.0
Why because I like it.

three twingos

'71 Mustang Mach 1 429/automatic
'87 Mustang GT
2016 Mustang V6

>My memebook
We can still tell your old even if you use the word meme because only old people say "my Facebook"

Get fucked grandpa normie

Nissan GT-R NISMO
Mazda RX-7 FD3S
Volvo XC90

Current gen Oddyssey
Acura TL SHAWD 6spd manual
2011 Mustang GT

>2011 Mustang
Pleb. The new one performs and looks way better

Your rules don't fucking matter and FUCK you. I'll take the three most expensive cars as possible, figure out a loop hole around your no sell rule. Car magically dissapear because God is an assholes well fuck you, I'll collect the insurance money. Magically can't swap keys, well fuck you I'll change the car's ignition system. Why because FUCK YOU and your magic girl bullshit

How can you people even come up with these so fast.

I would need about 4 days to think of my definitive answer.

Miata
AE86 Sprinter Trueno
Twingo

CTS-V Wagon
Escalade ESV
Some form of rally cross car.

AE86 Sprinter Trueno 5 speed left hand drive
2015 viper
2015 xterra 5speed

YOU SHIT
Just a few days ago I wrote that these are the definitive meme cars
I just waited for someone to fucking write these in the exact order holy shit why am I so mad fuck you user

2009 S2000
2014 WRX Hatch
1988 Ferrari F40

found my nigga

i like broken subframe spotwelds

and estroil blue

don't judge me

What would you consider a "fully loaded jeep"
Any specifics as far as make/model and accessories?

why think so small, fuck the cars, with infinite parts, you have a magical money making machine. I'll test the boundaries in which auto parts leaving the car will summon new ones, optimize the other two cars for price and liquidity of parts. Then I will build an empire.

>The Startup Phase
First, I would start with the most liquid stuff, oil filters, mobile 1 oil, windshield wipers, Once I generated enough startup capital over the course of several weeks of stockpilling my ever increasing stock of maintenance parts, I would try for the riskier stuff, what happens if I remove the hub cab, body panels, engine parts, how far away do they have to be for new parts to appear. I methodically categorize these items on excel benchmarked against after market prices as well as estimated time for the acquisition of each part. I will then build a market demand map of different parts on ebay and talk to wholesellers and local mechanics, and start gauging and negotiating on pricing.

====== Continued==========

>The Growth Phase
Once I identified the list of parts which magically will get replaced and the liquidity and timing required, it is time to scale the operations. I can't be spending all day disassembling the car while out making sales calls, I need to hire someone, but you need someone who can keep a secret, namely you have a magical replicator, so I focus on hiring the lowest unambitious thug I can find and two barely literate mexican farm-hands. We work to optimize the items with the fastest turnover and set together a work schedule. I organize the workshop area to optimize for disassembly, operational improvements are many, such as moving bins closer to the summoning spots, creating set walking path for the laborer and automating some of the sales processing by taking advantage of bulk purchase agreements that I have been signing up.

====== To be Continued==========

he wants an odyssey and you are worried about the mustang?

1984 Ford bronco, built 460, np205 diff, 6 speed, green and white two tone

2005 Ford gt

1964 falcon four door with cummins 4 cyl turbo diesel

Nah, It's ok if he has a couple kids.

Dodge Viper ACR
McLaren F1 LM
Lancia Stratos HF

All other answers are objectively wrong

Zonda Cinque Tricolore
1992 Chevrolet K3500 Crewcab Dually 4x4 Longbed (motorswap for a modern LS including displacement on demand)
1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale convertible (1976 header panel for square sealed beams, mildly built-up Olds 455 with Holly Pro-jection, Turbo 350 replaced with a 700R4, 2.73:1 rear gears)

Rolls Royce Ghost
Ferrari LaFerrari
Toyota Hilux to drive and beat up 99% of the time because I'd be afraid of driving the others.

You love running over people at Cars and Coffee, don't you?

Are old cars built to mint condition?
~87 toyota pickup
67 Camaro
A new Porsche 911
I was going to say a beater car like a base model Altima but I guess with enough money a Lambo could be a beater.

>'71 Mustang Mach 1 429/automatic
mein neger

>(except fuel!)
Tesla P9001B===D~ or whatever their latest and greatest is, checkmate faggot
I'll take one in Silver, one in White, and the Fancy SUV one in Blue.

>The Expansion phase
The orders are coming in and the mexican laborers are very happy to be getting paid double the minimum wages, it is now time to scale the operations even bigger. I use my capital to buy a salvage yard and bigger workshops. Now is the time to focus on the future strategy of my company, I need to hire some sales people to help me. We move the magical cars to a undisclosed warehouse and I start ramping up operations under the coverage of a salvage yard. We create a small office with 4-5 sales people and I start staffing up for other roles, including IT, HR and accounting. We start creating a enterprise. We start branching out of local wholesalers and decide to open up distribution centers. I start negotiating for lease space for other distribution hubs for my car parts empire. The mexican farm-hands have been replaced now by modern mechanical machinery that handle some of the easier parts removal. Automation and increasing our sales coverage is the key challenge here, I will need a COO to help maintain operations. Lots of sales call, talks with engineers, with our expanded cash I start thinking more creatively about high risk reward R&D projects. It turns out that extracting platinum from the catalytic converter yields the highest gross margin potential but requires a lot of capital investments. I sit down with my team to focus on this business line while continuing to build out my sales team. By now, I should have full coverage of my local city/municipal area, extending my distribution to a network of over 500 mechanics, car parts vendors and retail outlets.

1992 Lamborghini Diablo (Yellow)

Mercedes G65 AMG (Gold Wrap)

Nissan 300ZX TT (Pearl White- bone stock)

If I crash one of the cars do I get a replacement?
Also, do motorbikes count?

1. McLaren F1

2. Toyota Supra

3. Ferrari F50

Honorable mention: Jaguar XJ220.

Singer 911
> Because fuck you I spent 500 grand on a 911 and it isn't even water cooled.
Citroen DS
> Because it's comfy as fuck
240SX with a LS Turbo Swap
> Because Fuck you.

Silver Jeep Rubicon, '07 at the newest, 2 door with removable hard top, done up to be off road capable but not OOT "SHTF" style

British racing green mini cooper convertible, new with all the bells and whistles and under hood upgrades

Ferrari California T in that really light sky blue, with loads of weird ones off customization requests but otherwise stock

>gold wrap

Hm, good question

>Mercedes-Benz W126 SEC
My dream car. I love the way it looks, and to me its the perfect weekend car/occascional daily. It would be heavily worked on, with a modern air suspensions, 7.3l V12 with matching gearbox, all comfort-stuff replaced while still looking relatively original. This would mean stuff like a modern aircondition unit, modern sound system (with a retro looking head unit ofcourse), modern seats refitted to fit the age of the car and its style and other small things. Exterior modification would be a WALD bodykit, as I think it looks better than the original, and that the AMG is a bit too "racecar". Wheels however would be AMG five spokes like these wheelcollision.com/wccpix/65375SILVER.JPG . Red and dark grey rear lamps, clear front indicators with the side indicators removed, original chrome styling intact.

>Toyota Tacoma
Daily driver/workhorse. Not a single one exist here due to it not being sold in Europe. Configuration would be extended cab, TRD Off Road equipment, front bullbar with two powerful xenon buckets and a powerful LED-bar on the roof. Color... blue

Third is the one I struggled with slightly, but I ended up with;
>Audi Quattro S1
The infamous Group B monster... I want it for no other reason than it being an extreme machine, and I've always found the idea of driving a car actively trying to kill me a bit enticing

Confirmed for no imagination.

Meme magic is real.

>F1

>FD

I feel your pain.

>GT

>F1
>HF

>Z32

Nice choices, friends.

No replacements. Only moderate repairs. I know it's vague but please try to keep to this.

Why tho?

Also yes, motorbikes do count.

Can't a Motorcycle count as .5 cars?

Only three?

Okay.

2003 lotus esprit, preferably in black but yellow would be a good alternative. Maybe even grey, not silver though.
1970 Chevy c10 stepside, black.
Ferrari Dino 246 in red
I have everything I want! Muscle truck, future classic supercar, classic Ferrari and the best looking one in my opinion, and I have the almighty American muscle truck!! Victory is mine!

Now that I have a scalable operation, secrecy is ever more relevant. I "remove" my previous workers and try to fully automate the process. I don't want others to know of my secret. I try to branch out my business lines, such as aluminum recycling, precious metal scraping and rubber recycling. I automate the warehouse process so that the outputs are placed in an isolated parts of the warehouse while the cars and their robotic part strippers are fully insolated and behind a highly secured area which only my passcodes can access. My drivers will pick up the merchandise every week and deliver to my distribution warehouses and other business lines. My organization has since then expanded significantly and I spend most of my time managing the core business line together with my R&D team of trust engineers while hiring a chief of sales to take over the further growth of distribution and sales, we expand across multiple states and bankers are circling about a financing round or a potential IPO, but I hold them off, this business is about secrecy, and I am not about to let SEC auditors ruin my good thing, I plan to stay private as long as possible. Now we are about 5-6 years in and I have reached a peak of platinum extraction efficiency and a host of platinum mines as cover. As my core business has now reached its peak cashflow output, I start reshuffling personnel and start moving into other business lines, including real estate development, manufacturing ("using my recycled raw material") and FMC plays.

Ruf CTR, its my favorite car
Lincoln Continental Mk V, i have secret guilty pleasure reasons for this
Mercedes Benz 300 SLR, i dunno, its priceless

>you are allowed to modify
>resources for maintenance/insurance

Okay.
>fastest street legal car in existence
>most capable offroad truck in existence
>best RV/Tour bus in existence

Custom to the max, even if they have to replace 95% of the starting vehicle.

I'll probably use the biggest diamond in the world as a hood ornament and have them all platinum plated. Pistons lined with iridium and other completely ridiculous bullshit that even the richest men in the world wouldn't rightly consider.

See what happens when you ask stupid fucking questions with stupid fucking parameters?

ATS-V
CTS-V
CT6 Hybrid

Diversifying into a integrated conglomerate

I start moving my business into high growth sectors, namely ones which have a competitive advantage from my ever larger stockpile of processed parts, put my competitors out of business and let my teams take care of both organic and growth through m&a. Eventually the cash generation from the rest of my business began to outpace the original division, which was my plan all along. As my company reaches private valuations of over USD10 billion, I start approaching the U.S. government about a replicator like magic source of raw and processed material. I offer government free access to the site in exchange for a portion of licensing fee from any technology or discovered from the magical cars. Government scientists eventually decide the magic cars are too valuable and need to be moved to a secured location should it fall to enemy hands. The government eventually decide on a site in a remote location deep underground in New Mexico, where the best and the brightest scientist would conduct particle physics research at the facility. They have discovered a strange particle material emitted when new replacement parts are summoned. They have collected a sufficient amount of this material and distilled it down to a crystalline form and plan to test it. Last I heard, a brilliant young scientist from MIT was assigned to the facility....

>2003 Nissan Skyline r34 GTR V-Spec II Nismo Edition in Opal Black
Keeping it stock, driving it on the weekends only, and special events.
>1997 Mazda Miata w/ LS3 swap in Arctic White
Daily driver, from work and back, long drives to the beach with my girlfriend, hard top has a rack accessible to both a bike or a surfboard. Also muh track car
>Subaru Impreza 22B Sti in Rally Blue w/ Gold Rims
The car that only leaves the garage at night. The car that's never seen a pair of taillights.
The car that pushes harder, better, faster, stronger.
The car that puts the D in Dream.
>Eurobeat Intensifies

too much time on hand....

black 427 Shelby Cobra with white stripes
black Mclaren F1
black first gen. Dodge Viper with white stripes

because I spend my downtime thinking of the answer to this question

Ferrari F12tdf
Pagani Huayra BC
RAM 2500 Power Wagon Laramie

AMG GT
G63 AMG
S63 AMG

A resonance cascade? You fucking madman you'll kill us all

fuck tha poelease

2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L or 2015 1500 Denali
Koenigsegg Agera R or One:1
1970 Dodge Challenger

Make the G63 a G550 and the S63 an S63S coupe and I agree.

3 bugati veyrons

set them on fire and claim insurance money

fuck op's mom (3 * $1,000,000) / $0.04 times

Goddamn I want a FPV Super Pursuit.

>tfw Murica hates utes

1997 Ford F-350 SRW CCLB 4x4 powerstroke in black

Mclaren F1 LM

2005 Ford GT track prepped for track whoring in black with no stripes

>mercedes 540k
> ss e type
> twingo

Tesla Model S P100D - DD
Aerial Atom v8 - for fun
late 90s Chevy Suburban. diesel, 4x4, barn(side ways opening) doors. - for everything else.

>LT1 swapped Eunos Cosmo
>comfy cruiser coupe
>20B swapped C7 Corvette
>Screaming fireball of deathmobile
>Trabant wagon
>people/stuff mover

>>>/facebook/

i'll assume i'll get some magical place to store them as well
probably a chevy express passenger van(can haul people or stuff, even tow some shit
then probably a datsun 510 coupe
a super retarded baja bug

> VL Commodore
> Volvo 240
> Fiero with a body kit

Bentley Mulsanne
>comfy
>cooler looking than a phantom imo
supercharged Ferrari F12 TDF
>linear power
>still sounds amazing unlike the huayra that's turbocharged and sounds like shit
>dat design
>dat v12
lifted Tesla Model X P90D
>electric
>it's an suv
>would be very interesting to off road an electric car

Enjoy your reposts.

1. FA5
2. Gen 3 'lude
3. CRX

2016 escalade for doing shit
Ct6 plug in for road trips/daily driver
Some shit sedan for hauling kids and the wife around.

>BMW M1
>BMW e39 M5
>BMW i8 with the trunk completely full of BMW Lifestyle™ Dragon Dildos

I've got a historic and awesome car for the track, a comfortable family car that is fast as balls for taking the wife and kids to soccer practice or whatever the hell people with vaginas or balls that haven't dropped yet like to do, and a car to save me from the impending EPA wrought doom but allows me not to look like I'm driving a washing machine. It also saves fuel, making it easy for me to drive it to a BMW meet at a hotel and have a giant BMW SAD™ (Sports Activity Dildo) room party while I get pounded in the ass by a guy in an e36 fursuit while I wear my e46 fursuit and pretend we're having intergenerational incest sex. My legs will also be tied up because we're into kinky FWD crossdressing or something like that now.

>BMW E31 850CSi
It's a V12 wedge with popup lights. Costs a fortune to maintain. S70/2 swapped from a McLaren F1. In Alpine White.

>Toyota Chaser Tourer V
In white. It's a four-door sedan. Family car, right? 1JZ boosted to pump out 400rwhp.

>Mitsuoka Le-Seyde
In white. SR20DET swap. If it were red I'd look like the sort of person who skins puppies for a coat.