Lets try this again

lets try this again

/houstonmeet/

when: may 14th Saturday 8pm

Couldn't make it April 30? Neither could the other 95% who couldn't make it to a daytime meet. This meet will be set up for Saturday may the 14th so you can get thine shitbox together this weekend in preperation for next weekend. I'm planning on making it at 8 o clock so we can all be off of work and back from the whorehouse and showered up. We will be meeting at Home Depot at gulf gate mall at 610 and 45 south. We will have a cruise and we can debate whether or not we will stop by royal purple race way and run our shitboxes we get enough people out here we can start grudge racing and other fun shit. Who's ready?

This meet won't occur earlier than 8. time is firm I know what I got

Other urls found in this thread:

riceboxtruck.com/
strawpoll.me/10160440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gulfgate Mall
Why would anyone want to go to that run down spic infested shithole?

Why would anyone want to go to Houston at all?

Can we try it later in the month or am I just being a snowflake?

Houston is a pretty nice city, assuming you don't live in a nigger/spic-infested shithole. Staying South like Pearland, Clear Lake, League City, Sugarland, or north in The Woodlands. The only nice place to live downtown is probably the Galleria.

bump

This.

as i said in the other one. Glad you always make these when i am going out of town.

Also make sure royal purple is even open before you go.

I heard a rumor that Dagumi user is making a return.

>Gulfgate Mall
>Meeting at 610/45
jesus fucking christ, OP, pick someplace that doesn't involve my windows getting broken and rim-rental stores

>living in Houston
>not being used to ghetto trash

How?

You don't live in the loop do you?

The nicest places to live in the loop are not the galleria. The galleria most certainly isn't "downtown". It's not in the loop either.

live in bellaire or westu like me.

No, I live in Alvin.

You must be a richanon, then. What do you drive?

Only time I go through the ghetto is to go to Collectors Firearms.

>Royal Purple Raceway

A dragstrip? I used to live by that track, why would we want to go somewhere so boring? Going out to the Circuit of the Dagumis last time was awesome, railing on the twisties at 90 mph.

This fools driving a hawnda 2000

You mean I'm not the only person in alvin under 60?

This, can we have an Austin meet sometime?

Go make an Austin meet thread if you want one dingus

there's austin and dallas thread every once and a while too

hell dallas is probably the most organized texas group

That's a very shit choice for location, why the fuck would you choose such a shitty location?

I wish I was living in Dallas, the car meets there seem way more organized indeed.

But gotta make the best with whatever you've got.

Why don't we just meetup at Happy Teahouse? Everyone agreed it was a good location to meet.

Look out dumbfuck, that lots crawling with sheriff and constables

I'm the one who originally posted this thread, where would y'all prefer to meet up instead?

Not this thread but the thread that this is a repost of. Also, royal purple raceway gets crowded as fuck and spring nationals is gone so no boomers en masse to deal with

Happy Teahouse is the best place, lots to do there, not ghetto and it's known for car meets.

If there's one thing Houston Veeky Forums is good at, it's never being able to agree on anything.

How did we even manage to get the first meet going by some miracle?

>still want to go with my is-f but i'm a humongous weeb fgt and dont want to be bullied

Dude, you have one of these and you're worried about being bullied?

The best cars we had at the meet were a Focus and S2000, you'd be crowned co-leader by default.

I promise I won't bully u user-kun, and if anybody does I'll protect you

I made the first meet thread (but ended up not being able to make it) but I think the reason it worked was because I just set a time and place and stuck to it

>thinking being a carfag weeb on the automotive section of an anime image board is a bad thing

As another member of the toyota master race and fellow weaboo trash, I command you to go and slap various amounts of shit

Only the most premium of vehicles.

Houst/o/n already has its first gay ship.

I made the very first thread forever ago, but it bombed and had to be reposted umpteen times before it got enough replies to stop 404ing, then you got the first successful thread.

Long story short, we fucking suck at organization. At least we got some nifty maps and graphics out of it due to that one tripfag.

oh do tell....

I meant you guys are the first. Despite all the gay jokes in previous threads, we didn't even so much as touch each other's weiners yet.

Are you the Camry?

Yet being the operative word here

Cars and coffee up there on Travis is tomorrow right?

No, dallas dagumi

9:00 PM - 1:00 AM seem to be the most happening times, so getting there around 8:00-9:00 seems like the most ideal setting.

You and Houston Dagumi should have a face-off.

What does he drive?

Who are you?

>civic vs corolla rivalry

I would love to run with him

yo s2k guy i saw you on west alabama today

Then let's kick it off at 8pm

Why/how is it shitty?

>Veeky Forums is having the meet when I'm watching a friend wrestle in Texas City

fug

Plz come in the one organizing the meet

>Plz come in the one organizing the meet

wat

would not recommend royal, I went thos passed friday and one lane wasn't working for time slips (you could line up and run tho) and when they both work it takes about an hour to get through the line and do one run. and agreed with all the comments avout 610/45 area

I went to fort worth a few weeks ago for a festival. just the parking lot alone was filled with so many properly done cars. then again everyone within a 300 mile radius went to the festival

Can't we meet at Memorial City mall or something? Maybe we'll just go to the Ricebox meet at 6th Wonder Brewery?

who are you?

Yo, Rice Box is the shit.

Assuming you're talking about this one: riceboxtruck.com/

Who are you?

I'm going to Mercedes of Clear Lake tomorrow, and I want to leave with a car.

Tips on haggling? There's a car there that's pre-leased (only 3k miles on it) and has been on the market for 400 days. About how far from list price would I be able to bring it down to?

I woke up in a shoho doorway, a policeman knew my name.
He said i can sleep at home tonight if i can get up and walk away.

Are you trying to lease? What's your budget?

We can just meet at City Center then.

Buying

I was looking at an E350, budget is $45k. I just moved to the area, and the bumpy roads are taking a toll on my back. I'm still debating between the E350 and Lexus ES 350

Jesus Christ, can we not spend another entire thread about where we want to meet? This is what killed half of the previous threads.

Maybe don't suggest shit in the fucking barrio then.

I didn't suggest anything, other than not taking eons to agree on a place.

I made a straw poll, let's finally decide on a place on where we will meetup.

strawpoll.me/10160440

>6 votes straight tea house

nice

>look again friendo

but user, we are your real friends. The Lonely Drivers!

>tea house 9
>all others combined 2

Tea house it is?

When will there be a meet in the northeast?

Seems like so, Happy Teahouse at 8:30PM then.

Holy shit, organization in a Houston thread. The second meet might actually happen.

There was a meet like two months ago in Huntsville. Literally 2 or 3 ppl went. I say tea house it is. And for any future Houston meets just for the sake of organization. I think we should hold these things more often too for muh community .

so happy teahouse @ 8:30 pm, May 14th ?

Hey op, don't forget to do a roll call thread too

I wouldn't even call that a meet. Just Brazos, then this.

affirmative

Ok we're going to have some ppl coming at 2000 and others at 2030, so wtf?

welp that's how meet's usually work out. You say a fairly early time bc people tend to be late so we should have the most people around 2100-2130

Get there at 8:00, roll out at 8:30-9:00?

yes this sounds good

have yall ever been to track 21?
i have been wanting to go and race some go karts

>mfw only have tacoma right now

I've heard track 21 is quite decent and not too expensive either. It's not too far from Happy Teahouse, heck bro, I'll join in you some go kart fun.

I live literally 2,000 feet from Track 21, so I'd be down.

I live 6 miles away from it, but since Highway 6 is now blocked it might take a bit longer for me.

I'm broke as dick so Imll wait in the parking lot

If it's not gonna be too much, I'm sure we can all split it up for ya.

>tfw just moved to Pearland from Florida
>tfw no license yet
I'd love to come, and mommy and daddy are buying me a car once I get my license but I'm too lazy to go to the DMV and arrange it and get my doctor to approve me to drive.

aw shit that's nice but I'd feel bad I have money I just need it sitting in my account because I won't have access to it for two months and I have automated payments that need to go through

the dps (department of public saftey) is where you get your license here. it's god awful and most are booked for a month or so in schedule driving tests. honestly either go to rosenburg, tx or I meet a guy who went to san antonio for a day because it was way faster

we're all br/o/s here man, maybe next time you'll help someone else out

One of these years we're going to have a meet on Sunday and I'm going to be able to go.

This. Ultra povertycore.

That's what I mean. I go to the one in Texas City since it's easy to get to.

Why's it blocked? Still out of state.