Tfw no friends to run the touge with

>tfw no friends to run the touge with

>more people=more shit to go wrong

plus there will always be that one ass hat that will try to impress/show off

Anyone in socal need a wrench friend :(

if you have any local state forests or scenic roads that people have no business driving on after dark since they lead nowhere, just go on lone cruises till you find other performance cars.
chances are they're looking for other people to do the same thing.

Rice rice baby

This
I've met pretty much most of my friends while on the road

heres the BN sport 240 on the far right of he was going pretty hard till he hit a patch of pine needles.
crashing is just kinda a part of touge/drifting. haven't had any major fuck ups yet, but I've ended up in the woods a few times & somehow have all had drive aways with zero damage.
pic related ended in a smashed bumper, split in half bumper cover, & a license plate that somehow curled into a ball on impact

post ur squads (old pic)

also i think he cracked the center piece of his taillights

JUST

>both those men got jobs working 10-14 hour shifts
>both got locked into cold marriages and had kids
>both look back on photo albums, magazines, and old video of what they did
>locked into rigid Japanese society, they will likely never be able to have that fun again
>taxes and rebates for newer, smaller, less fun cars keep them constantly buying new, if they even have cars at all
>if they ever pursue a hobby and decide to stay at their level of the corporate structure, they'll be shunned, ridiculed and hated by all around them
>they'll never have a midlife crisis and buy one of their old love machines and lovingly preserve it, drive it spirited in the Japanese mountains
>the car they drove likely got shipped to some third world shithole, if it's lucky, a fucking weeb bought it and wrapped it around a tree in a final moment of automotive glory
>these men will likely gain crippling vice dependencies to cope with their lack of community and loving family
>they may attempt suicide, they may succeed, they may live miserable lives remembering this one shining moment of their early lives, never able to recover it after settling down and letting their dreams be killed
These men died in that car. Their bodies lived, they existed, their hearts beat. But they died in that car. Japanese society robs the world of so many great things.

I do.

where bouts?

I like to think they had a "get the old band back together" moment similar to kung fu soccer.

One of them rounded them all back up in a barely running ae86. Sushi chef, office worker, local drunk, and lovable thief working together to win one last ride against their rivals next town over to save the day.

OC

I'm running some touge tomorrow with Veeky Forums

set up a meet and people will show up

SFV sorry br/o/

CHP is going apeshit in socal last time I was down

but if you want to meet people just spend a weekend day at the head of Tuna Canyon Road in Malibu before it goes one way, or hang out at the bottom of Palomar

B U N T A
U
N
T
A

that kind of shit isnt just exclusive to japan, men all over the world are living pretty miserable lives these days.

That's okay user.

It'd be nice but i don't think i really need anyone. I'm not really interested in getting too HEKTIK. Right now i'm just doing my best to get my aw11 mr2 running again.

Touge is just the weeb version of mountain road. Use English motherfucker.

read it out loud

>touge
>tou ge
>too gay

:^)

Shit senpai I was in the AW11 thread over yonder. What's wrong with it? I'm no mech btw I've just started tinkering.

Coolant started boiling like mad one day so I had to flush the coolant and then bleed the air out. It ran perfectly for one day and I was so goddamn happy. Next day i come back to it after work and there's a huge puddle of coolant under it and the boiling w/ rough idle came back.

Anyway long story short i think i've traced the problem down to a water pump leak so i'll have a not so fun time replacing it and hopefully won't have blown a headgasket with all dem high temps.

>tfw no friends

iktf

i think i'll try going to the next socal Veeky Forums meet even if i have to show up in my camry. can't make me any lonelier i suppose

good luck... I really want an AW11 maybe one day we will touge

Thanks, friend.

I'll meet you there someday.

>tfw fwd

I still togue in my shitbox fwd user.
Granted I'm going to die any day now and I have to go quite slow, but it's still fun as fuck.

ill never compete in the races all fwd is trash

>Only muscle car guys are boomers

I just want a squad made up of pre-1973 cars

I'm bustin in Tustin. You got a wrench friendo?

I too desperately desire a muscle car.

Yeah but i'm /r9k/ as fuck.

What do you drive senpai

Anybody in North Florida or South Georgia know of any good roads to have fun on at night? I don't know of fucking any, and the roads are so straight and flat here that the most fun I've ever had was in a parking lot.

I've been thinking about setting up a meet, since there was one in South Florida and one in North Georgia, but both were too far away. Are there enough anons in this area that would be willing to meet up and find some place to go dick around.

>tfw you will NEVER own a real muscle car without paying a boomer 20k for half a shell

I've pretty much settled for owning a '77 celica liftback for the looks alone

Those old celicas are bad ass.

Anyone who says otherwise is a massive, massive faggot.

Agreed. I just hope i can find one before the owners start knowing what they got.

I had to turn one down when the owner wanted 6k and it later turned out to have "needs $50 part" transmission issues and needed to be towed.

They're rare as is so i just hope i can find a good shape liftback with a decent interior in the next five years.