Entrepreneurs?

Who here is an entrepreneur whos going to come out with the next great thing?

>Log of Shit Capital, LLC
Hedge funds are not getting the next great thing, unless you are Quant hedge fund you are absolute shit

Coming from someone who works as a service provider to the investment management industry in London, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>investment management
> in London
Not hedge fund. Clearly, you have no ideas yourself shit lord.

I'm an entrepreneur, but I'm not coming out with the next best thing. I'm contracting work.

Are you at least going to revolutionize the way we do contract work?

We'll, I'm an app developer. I'm making a website to contract my work.

Log of Shit Capital is not a hedge fund, its an investment firm founded on the basis of providing excellent investment options for our clients.
Log of Shit Capital gives our clients the proper tools, information and strength they need to succeed in life and not get trampled by the aggressive competitors in today's market.
Its a tough word out there, but LOS wants to be with you through every step of the way, because we know how it feels to want success. So stop by today for your free consultation!

>products sold by LOS Capital, LLC., are not FDIC Insured and may lose value over time, see brokerage for details. LOS Capital, LLC., is a subsidiary of the Log of Shit Group, GmbH.

Ooh nice. What kind of apps do you develop?

I make basically any kind of app. I make them all cross platform cheaper and faster than the competion. I rarely make games though, they are absurdly difficult with little value 99% of the time.

I have really good ideas and need seed investments. What is the best way to proceed?

That's me. We've already made ~90% of the product, we're getting professional photos taken next week and we'll be putting together our Kickstarter video over the next month or so.

In the big picture it's not "the next great thing", but it will be useful as a financial stepping stone into more worthwhile pursuits. Or we might just sell out on our dreams and stay in the consumer electronics world because it's so easy to make a disproportionate amount of money.

Odorless alcohol so kids can get lit while in school

so u have a job

This is why you're poor. No understanding of subtleties. I take jobs on my own time if I want to. I set the price and the hours. This is entrepreneurship.

keep walking, keep that mindset, that someone else must be poor because they dont agree with you

how many books have u read

Me and not me. Not trying to reinvent the wheel because i dont care. I just wanna make smart investments and retire. Had a dump truck company that essentially broke even.

Now im trying to scale up a back yard foundry to near factory sized production.

I buy lead ingots off ebay for about $2.25 a pound and cast them into bank sinkers at any size 1/4oz to 8oz for $0.25 an oz. Or $4 a pound. Not much money in it bit i get some lead free from friends and that adds up quickly when selling for $4 a pound. I normally gove them a few pounds of sinkers for their trouble but it still adds up on the + for me. Plus i do the sinkers at work in my off time. My only investment is melting down old wheel weights into ingots sometimes and a $50 lead pour pot i already have.

Ive got about 3 tons of good aluminum saved up.

Building a can bailer to do hundreds at a time.

Got a rental property that is vacant for the next couple months while i dick around and fix it up. Gonna try and make it a hunting cabin so i can collect pretty much the same as monthly rent and have a guest house.

I'm not sure what i could offer you. Bit if you made me an app that when u open it was just a male stick figure sucking off another male stick figure and named it JW sucks AC'S DICK i would be forever grateful. For an ifag.

Lol, it's called dumping everclear into pretty much anything.

Almost fucking died on that hooch.

Never again.

I could make it, but it would never make it to the iStore

I'm just confused at where the confusion. Only a poorfag would confuse owning a contract buisness with working a job. I own a buisness that provides a service. A service that happens to have a huge margin atm. Also, I've read plenty. How Sir Richard lost his virginity was pretty good, almost as good as Paradise Lost.

Just decrease the alcohol by volume and call it childclear. Bam. Buisness made.

Ahh shit. U can't download 3rd party apps without jailbreaking your phone can u... could you do it for android? Fuck the marketplace.

LOL, jeesus. Can't even buy nonalchaholic till 21 tho. Kek.