/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Real Monster Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
i.4cdn.org/v/1469853058303.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4&index=2&
imgur.com/a/VMuFl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second for Beckham

I found alchemy/signs to be pretty damn good. Also, freezing aard is pretty insane if you feel up for that.

Reminder that Ciri killed for this love :3

comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw

Kaer Morhen & Old Manor is better

So, suppose some end up moving to the witcher forums. Are we gonna get even more stuff to pander to that audience?

>Change to an alchemy build because people say it's OP and great
>It's shit

Well back to my boring Griffin/sign build. Shame that Griffin armour looks like shit.

What specs did you get for the alchemy build?

To be fair I probably fucked up the build and was playing it wrong. Was trying to go for the Archgriffin/Ekimmara decoction combo but I probably messed it up.

I found alchemy to be pretty good, though it does depends on what kind of skills you want out of. I basically ignored oils and bombs and focused on other skills.

BIOWARE IS DEAD
LONG LIVE BIOWARE

Does using console commands disable your ability to get achievements? Some shit I want to test and play around with.

Shani is perfection.

>tfw no more Iris posting

Anyone else get bored or tired of playing death march? Shit is beyond easy once you get your build rolling. By the time you're done Velen you're nearly unstoppable.

Yeah, I did. It was just a chore really. Nothing particularly difficult about it, but difficulty is not this games strong suit.

I found blood and bones was a decent point, pretty easy, but not totally pushover mode, and didn't make the game annoying to play. My ng+ playthrough was DM though and I switched my build up.

Reminder that Ciri killed for cotton candy

Yeah B&B is the ideal difficulty I think.NG+ starts out HP spongey and ends just as easy as the others, so not much point to it.

>Yen pretending she can read
kek

>put a shitty filter on a screencap
>IT'S ART
at least they didn't put their name on it

I want to ask you folks questions about stuff but I'm fucking terrified of spoilers.

When in a playthrough is the best time to play each of the DLCs?
I've been really busy and haven't touched either of them yet.

Hearts of Stone: A little bit before the end. Around the second time you're in Novigrad.

Blood and Wine: After beating the main story.

You are going to get spoiled, run.

Your waifu a shit

>Your waifu a shit
Not if he waifus Triss.

Triss a shit

A SHIT

Nah, Triss is awesome.

>Sunset found Triss squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

I love Triss' diarrhea.

COMPLETE TWOW GRRM YOU FAT FUCK STOP SHITPOSTING IN /wtc/

Triss is a burn victim and Yen is a hunchback, deal with it.

>Master armorer is a woman

YES YES WELL DONE JOANNA WELL DONE HOWEVER

>muh girl power BTFO

It only makes them sexier.

Toussaintois men are basically women.

user is right, however, Hearts of Stone has a secret ending and some dialogue changes if you do it before a certain part in the main story.

Sadly, Blood and Wine acts as if you finished the main story no matter where you actually are in the main story, as it is canonically set after the main story, so do not play it before finishing the main story, it will be spoil it.

It still manages to kind of contradict the original endings either way.

B&W is basically a fanfic of a fanfic.

Gaunter > Olgierd

Yeah, CDPR really wanted to leave Geralt in a mostly positive light, I can't blame them though, Geralt is bae and deserves a good rest.

They could have done a much better job imo

Yeah, though some easter eggs from Witcher 1 almost killed me with nostalgia.

But I agree, they could have put some more effort in the main stuff, but I guess they really wanted to do some disney bullshit and used Toussaint as an excuse.

I let Olgierd get BTFO. I don't want the devil pissed off with me, I might end up collecting spoons.

He also tells Geralt how to avoid the bad ending, for a devil, he is a good devil.

What did you do with him?
>I let him go, the villagers were cheap hicks who would send their child to certain death if it meant feeding themselves.
>Gave the lady 60 crowns for food.

Same, hardest choice in the game by far, each choice is completely justified.

>page 10

i.4cdn.org/v/1469853058303.webm

;)

>ywn live in the Witcher universe
>ywn be a Toussaint knight
>ywn spend your days killing bandits and drinking wine for the glory of the duchess
>ywn be a Novigrad citizen
>ywn live in the shit-filled slums
>ywn be from Velen
>ywn get raped and robbed by the barons men
>ywn be an elf
>ywn be burned at stake
>ywn live in Skellige
>ywn raid and rape across the entire coast of the continent
>ywn freeze to death in Kaer Morhen

Why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4&index=2&

>Syanna will never sit on your face with your nose pressing up against her loose anus, allowing you to get a quick whiff of her asshole and pretend it's disgusting when in reality the smell is intoxicating
>you will never sniff Yennefer's asshole to compare and find out who has the best smelling anus

Why even live

>loose anus

Shes virgin lad

>I need a man Geralt,treat it as my last wish

Syanna is pure desu

The opposite of Canada?

Where the men are men, the women are men,
and the children.. are confused.

>syanna a virgin
hahahahaha

and yennefer is against pre-marital sex and ciri doesnt like to ger her keister cleaned out by geralt's penis

maybe she considers herself still a virgin so long as she hasnt been "deflowered"

So Anal is Awwright

shes not a virgin, you think a virgin would fuck like that? shes a pro

Outsmarting the devil doesn't make him hate you, user.

>There is a total of 58(fifty eight) smuggler's cahce in Skellige
>tfw completionist

>syanna

can you imagine that there are people who think that syanna is decent looking?
even worse, there are actually people who seriously think that a woman with a face of an old trans who had a cosmetic surgery and the most ugly hair from the game looks cute.
i know that people have different tastes, but that is actually baffling me.
it's like peggy from mad men. you have christina wondertits hendricks and january fucking jones +20 generic hot woman there. but than comes a guy like peter campbell fucks that hunchback peggy.
i already hear people saying love makes blind, but then you're saying that the character who kills people because they hit her years ago doing this in a way that makes you wonder if she has an iq of a troll. she isn't "just" asking an extreme dangerious and emotional creature but instead manipulating it to love her and then fake her kidnapping. and she doesn't even see the problem with that, she still insists she is on the right side.

>hurf durf syanna is my waifu XD
- bad people

>When ur chillin with ur bros and you spot a aen seidhe nearby

Ugh fucking scum tbph lads get away from me

>Syanna a virgin
Yeah she's not

>Sometimes shit just happens
I let him go in true chaotic neutral fashion

>ywn be Aen Elle

>shani: we can never be together, I want to go home to a person being there and you keep moving around killing monsters
>geralt: yeah...
>post-game
>proceeds to stop witcher shit and just chill with Yen
young medic cunny >>>>>>> old abusive witch

She wants a baby and a normal life; Geralt can't give her either.

kind red haired sorceress from Maribor > both

>iris is not a romance option
FUCKING
KILL
ME

My wallpaper for a while. Stylized Witcher3 screenshot / concept art. Though some of y'all might also find it useful.

>wanting to romance a corpse

She's dead.

Iris is not a corpse! ;_;

But Geralt is

Have it in 1920 1090? I am using this one.

That's pretty cool, I've just been using this one.

I don't think she'd be willing to romance anyone even if she wasn't yknow, dead.

Ciri was sitting cross-legged on the ground, paying great attention to cards at hand. Geralt tried to teach her some Gwent one lazy afternoon and unfortunately, she didn't seem to understand card games at all. He threw a spy with a backward motion, his superior tactics granting him two additional siege cards. Ciri pouted and threw her deck in the air, then kicked at the match cards and walked off.

Geralt wasn't going to let that one slide. She makes fun of my horse, fine. She insults my beard, fine by me. She drinks all my apple juice? Okay! But disrespecting Gwent? Fuck no.

– Come over here – he barked at her.
– I won't. Your game of chance bores me.
– It's a game of skill, cunt. Come over here.

Ciri approached him exasperated, a her face a mask of shock.

– Did you just call me a cunt?
– I did. You're shit at cards. You insult my superior tactics, call me a lucker. Well guess what, Ciri. You're no longer a kid. I will no longer restrain myself.

Geralt grabbed her by the neck and bent her down, quickly unsheathed his silver sword began smacking ass with the flat of the blade. She shouted in pain for a while, then began moaning. Oh no, thought Geralt. Not again.

– M-more – she begged, some strange obsession in her eyes. Her hands already began unbuttoning her shirt.

The witcher sighed and took off his pants and breeches. Ciri instantly got to his giant mutated cock and began sucking furiously, pulling painfully at his majestic albino bush. Geralt patted her head in a preoccupied manner and thought of Yennefer sucking Triss' tits to make himself hard. His cock instantly hardened, seemingly because of Ciri's tongue covering it with tons of slobber.

She's my daughter, he thought. I have to make her happy, otherwise what kind of a father am I? He thought about Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss, making himself jizz violently. Ciri slurped at his fluorescent semen and let out a muffled gasp of comfort.

It's my duty. My destiny. My daughter.

GWENT WHEN

Nope, the wallpaper is only available in one size since it's a part of a project called "Witcher Simplified". The idea behind it is to turn in-game screenshots into paintings with a Photoshop plug-in called "Topaz Simplify". Here's the full gallery: imgur.com/a/VMuFl

Is there a site with good witcher 3 builds anywhere?

>tfw you start the witcher 3 without playing or reading any of the games/stories before

So the runewright is a hack and his runecrafting not worth it right?

b.b.bbut permanent sword sharpening

>play against this cunt
>spy
>spy
>spy
>spy
>spy
>revive
>spy
>decoy
>spy
And on top of all that she still manages to have the heart of the cards on her side and has the one card needed to fuck my decks bread and butter strategy.

>not having your own deck loaded with spies and decoys and beating her at her own game.

I use Northern realms, less spies than the Blackuns

You should have a decent Nilfgaard one too user.
>three spies
>three decoys
>five revives
From memory I came pretty close to drawing my entire deck against her.

Loyalty to my Northern realms deck man

You get to fuck her right in the pussy so it's a fair deal in my book.

HAHA won the toruney with Northern realms do I still get to fuck her? I am on ng plus and on the regular save I lost the tourney.

Yes.

I am going to spy on Triss while she takes a shit in the woods.

>havinf difficulties with gwent
really?

inb4 >having difficulties with typing

>having difficulties with typing

There's a reason she uses spahs so much.

She can spy my dick anytime.

This is now a CDPR appreciation thread

Fuck this shit wher eis my coin? I did not gain any coin, I won the toruney and with her bs should have at least gained 4500 but nothing happened.