/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3104

Saki Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Are we killing for Saki man?

>tertiary gals

will saki ever get her own route?

Go for it user, fatawa shoujo
That's just how Undertaker is. Kenji too, from the look of it

Shaddup, she's cute.

If you look hard enough.

>tripfags

Bros.

That's a great Emi too, thanks for it.

These things happen.

I like lots of things.

>thanks for it.
Your're welcome. It's one of three things I've got people to draw on ksg. This is one of the others, but it's posted rather often.

Oh is that who Undertaker is?
Waddup Kenj

Just because stuff "happens" doesn't mean we should accept it.

Please have some respect.

>it thinks it deserves respect

Yea, that guy. He's writing a fatty Lilly story

What does the "t." stand for? I've been seeing that a lot lately.

user, You can;t just go around deleting posts. Not even when they make you look very stupid.

its like being visited by royalty
he shamed

did you just assume xirs pronouns? If my senses fail is one of the most well known tripfags for sucking fun out of anything and everything, show some respect desu

I think all of my pals in the KSG deserve respect. Some more than others of course but no one deserves disrespect.

That dude is anything but royal
Fluff does. fuck fluff

Then start showing respect to anons first, if you behave like an asshole you will be treated like an asshole.
He could be the president of the usa and I wouldnt care more.

It comes from the finns, with t. being like a signing that means "yours truly" or "greetings from".

Except its more channy, like saying kek instead of lol.

Yeah you're right fuck that guy. But as you know there's an exception to every rule and he might be it?

I've been nothing but respectful. Even after you attacked me for no reason. I have no problem giving you a second chance if you settle down though.

Didn't he kill some guy?
Fuck anons! Gently
Your Finnish?

the joke
-
-
some stars or some shit
-
-
The sky
-
You.

wow ksg is shit today

Filter trips, hide the anons that stir shit up and you'll be just fine.

No, albeit i have family in finland
Its just a way to sign my name when I'm on my phone.

Who Fluff? Unless it was by sitting on them, I'm gonna guess no.
>Some stars or some shit
Never been outside, Arcinae?

Does it fucking matter man. I mean people got all uncomfortable with the idea of violence and all, or would you like it to go back to that. I know I want it to have blood and shit, maybe some gas.

But Fluff is cool....

No, taker

I'm not surprised, one of ksg's worst posters is back with a new tripcode

I dont stir anything up :(

Taker did yea. Something to do with heroin, I know but it's better he tells you that stuff.
No, user, you're cool.

But isn't the shit that gets stirred the best man? You get watch people cry about nothing, and try to pretend they give a shit.

As is Fluff.

Fluff got a new trip?

>I know but it's better he tells you
user pls

I like my ksg comfy and nice.

Ah, thanks for that explanation. It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

Have some art by a Finn.

Bwahaha agreed, my man.
This is such a tease answer. He stabbed some guy in the face I think.
Did Will Smith draw this?
Shark tale? Anyone? Hello?

I know...

I know man, I just feel like starting shit and being mean. Not sure why, but it's there, and it wants to stay. If you got any tips, I could really use them right now. I'm honestly scared I'll hurt someone for real man.[\spoiler]

From his response you can tell he knows who he is.

What the what? Why??

Just relax and read a book, watch a tv show or something you enjoy. Also use ctrl+s for easy spoilers.

So is somebody going to tell me why taker, some dude who seems generally friendly, killed a guy? Cause I have to go to bed sometime soon.

Murder is the best bedtime story.

no

Love.

Now go to bed, user.
You can speak to the degenerate himself when you wake up.

Someone has to keep up the temperature in this place or it will be a total hugbox.

ksg mansion when

His exgf was addicted to heroin apparently and the guy was her dealer

Sounds like a total nightmare. But as long as I don't have to live there I suppose.

I don't have any books on hand, I have no access to tv at the moment, and I enjoy things that make me more excitable. Right now I'm downing mints like mad to give me something to focus on. Is there some random shit I can do to calm myself, or do I have to actually wait this out like a normal person? And thanks for the tip on spoilers.
I wish I could stay like this, but I'll be around other people soon, and I don't wanna hurt them from random anger I feel.

I think for now, I'll try to focus on something to distract myself, and just get through the trials of life.

Y'know this whole united front of not tell him only works if we're actually united...

That's why you relieve yourself in the KSG so you can be more leveled in real life.

I hate you!

Are you going to ever talk to me about this or do I just ignore you?

You remind me of my father.

What time is it where you are at? Any chance to go out and do some sports?

Your father sounds like a wonderful man.

Fuck you /ksg/!

You sure you want that man? I'll have to pause the game of putting man in every post, and I don't use tripcodes yet. Plus I'm trying to swear less, and /ksg/ has helped with that a lot.
Maybe if you or me ends up with dubs I'll go on shitposts run in this thread. I won't man, I actually like this place.
Almost 18:00 man, I might be able to get active outside, but otherwise I'm stuck with push ups.

Thank you for proving my point. Go to hell.

Everyone can use a trip - just look at me! Don't limit yourself, pal.

.... This dos nothing to satiate my curiosity
Exgirlfriend? Why would he even care if it was his ex?

Not the one for jokes then...
Alright, lets hear your side of the story.

>.... This dos nothing to satiate my curiosity
It wasn't meant to satiate your curiosity, it was meant to show you there is a time and a place to ask these questions and it's not now.

I'm not even home man, and my spoiler reveals better reasons to not shitposting, plus I'm nervous bout that kinda stuff. I also found some music I can listen to for now.

Lol let me guess, she went to the dealer and takers just a beta bitch that snapped and killed him?

Nothing much.

I suppose.

Meant this reply for

If you want people to read you stupid little comments don't put them in spoilers then?

Why is everything you say so hateful?
Everything. You're never positive.
Jesus christ.

Oh hey user, how's the autism treating you?
Seriously back off Undertaker. It's not like that at all.

You're one to talk seeing how you really have it out for me. What did I ever do to you, buddy?

Goddamn, what the hell is with all the drama?

You exist.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

It always makes me happy to see people use my images.

It's not nice to be mad at someone for reasons they do not know.

It was his gf at the time

She ODed I think. Taker wasn't exactly forthcoming on the details.

But it's fun little way of shitposting man. I'll stop though.

Wasn't talking to you, dear.

So who are you like the newtrip's little girlfriend?

>newtrip
Look who's talkin

wth is this?

It's not necessarily how long you've been posting. More the manner in which one carries himself.

Twenty three.

>which one carries himself.
That's why you go around insulting random people on the internet?

It might look random to you but my effort is highly choreographed.

it's really not worth it, mang.
i just want to post my illyas and talk about vidya with ksg
the manner in which you carry yourself is cancerous, desu, you seem to hate /ksg/, yet continue to post here.

Why are people having petty drama over trips? Why not yell at random people in /b/ or /pol/ man.

His girlfriend was killed by heroine. He went to the dealer and confronted him. The guy pulled a kknife and tried to stab Undie, who then used it to embed it in the guys eye. Happy?

>my effort is highly choreographed
I'm not sure you can choreograph shitposting. And if you can, it serves no purpose except to further make you look like a prick, mang.

We aren't having drama with trips, we are having drama with an asshole. As the upstanding citizen I am, I have to remind him of what a pile of garbage he is.

Wow, you're totally out to get me aren't you? What did I ever do to you?

As for your latest specific remark I'm the KSG's biggest fan.

Tell me a story, papa Kenji. Who is this guy?

Or you could just tell him...