Mazdaspeed 3 thread

Mazdaspeed 3 thread

That feel when you don't have a compact doing over 300hp for less than 25k

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazdaspeed3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't need compact fwd torquesteer machine.

200hp from my RWD bmw is fine.

the civic is better

civic is lame bro and gated behind electronics

The 2nd gen looks pretty dumb.

>that feel when u are forced to look at the front of your car while driving it

>That feel when you don't have a compact doing over 300hp for less than 25k

that feel when I have well over 400hp and RWD for under 15k

I have a 300hp RWD that handles and cruises better than an MPS3, all while being more reliable for $4k.

You can have that for under 10k with a Civic, easy. Plus it would be lighter and more reliable, and you wouldn't have to drive a piece of shit mazda that'll break every 20k miles

What about mazdaspeed6s user? :^)

But you'll have to live with the fact that you're driving a Honda.

Your point? Are you a supreme gentleman that cares about "muh german engineering" though it's unreliable shit?

Drive both. Theres a reason "unreliable shit" gets such a rabid fervent following and multiple car of the year awards from every auto journalist from the late 1980s until recently.

>Compact
>3200lbs

wew

Yeah, because eurotrash is great.
For the first 50,000 miles.

The rest is a disappointing, rattling, unreliable pile of boring mush with expensive parts of equal or lower quality to fucking early 90s suzuki shit.

Drive an E36 with 311,000kms and my soarer back to back, you tell me which is higher quality.

That's one American away from my Stagea.
Christ that's a heavy hatch.

the soarer of course.

now which one feels better to drive

i'll be amazed if you said soarer because i've owned both

top lel this fucking guy is in every high school

keep drinking the kool aid

>Drive an E36 with 311,000kms
kek how poor are you?

Not him but value of your car has nothing to do with your wealth. Majority of people I know who have expensive cars have them on finance. People with shitter cars have assets and cash.

What a load of shit. You have to be an idiot not to finance a car at super low rates. You obviously don't know any wealthy people who aren't jewish

>You have to be an idiot to never own anything in your life
American detected.

Enjoy belonging to a company in china for your entire life, all for the sake of driving a characterless, heavy modern shitbox with a black box ready to tell the police every thing you do.

Enjoy saving your whole life to buy a shitbox. There is absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing items on credit if you have the cash flow. Must suck to live in a nation where everyone is broke and usury is the norm.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with never owning anything in your life
So how long until you need to move to bejing to pay off your debts by sucking dicks?

>implying fiat currency matters
you foreigners really do live in a delusion, huh?

I'm not the one who lives in a continual war economy about to crash so hard it'll result in millions of deaths.

Enjoy driving your finance companies modern shitbox while living in your banks house watching your credit companies TV.
You'll have none of those soon.

I'll still be driving a 12 second soarer.

12 seconds, oh wow! Enjoy eating 50c canned spaghetti and sleeping on a 15 year old mattress in a run down apartment block that needs to be demolished.

>I'll still be driving a 12 second soarer.
Living in a rented home in a third world nation. Have fun.
>I'm not the one who lives in a continual war economy about to crash so hard it'll result in millions of deaths.
God, you foreigners really are suckers.

>This anger and delusion
Ah, you can see it. You just don't want to accept the fact that soon you'll be living in a 3rd world country.

2008 was a tiny little bump compared to whats coming, can't wait to see how much you like your leashed shitbox when it's being taken away

>imblying your nation won't be hit worse than america if it collapses
top kek.

Australia had a GDP growth between 2007 and 2012.

We won't give a shit.

>much collapse
>so scary
america doesn't really give a shit either.

>yuropoors not realizing that literally the entire world hinges on america's well-being, and that if america goes down the entire world economy and security will collapse

have fun

>Soarer
you driving a shitbox isn't really impressing anyone

And yet it's impossible to buy a house in Australia without help of the banks
You're a fucking retard

>Mfw my wagons weight is just under 4000lbs.

You sound like a crazy person

I would maybe buy a mazda if they didn't have hugely faces now. I mean, before too, but now they are terrible (not counting the miata, which has looked alright most of it's life bar one gen).
Dunno why japanese manufacturers went for this kind of look now. Mazda, Lexus, Toyota, etc, all have these fuck huge front grilles, sharp edges, sharp lights, and so on.

Anyway, torquesteer like a pug going crazy + bulgy front end are not my thing.

There's a 2nd gen 2011, with 40k miles going for 12200 dollareedoos in my town.
I'm not getting it, but for those who like them, is that a good deal or shitty deal?

About 3k less than most listings, might be fucked.

Why is this thread so mean... I thought Veeky Forums was nice... Don't you just want to get in a turbo and step on the boost?

>that feel when i kinda want to sell my ms3 for a miata, but it's 2 slow

It's full of people who have never driven a speed3.
So they are afraid of what they don't understand.
Fear leads to anger and hate
So they spout memes about whatever they read online.

I for one have driven several of them. They are fantastic cars.

My bosses' boss is a VP level of a huge corporation (10k+ employees), he has 350 people under him

he drives an old toyota with no door handles. he leaves it unlocked all the time because opening the door is so difficult

>I thought Veeky Forums was nice
I wish I was still this naive.

Veeky Forums hates every car

Mazda and Mazdaspeed actually gets lots of praise here compared to other brands

What is the official car of Veeky Forums

>555

i thought this question was so important i made a new thread for it maybe i should have asked for a specific year but oh well

>buying imports

But japs are better at making cars than muricans are

>tfw I have a compact making over 300hp for less than $6,000 and it isn't an ugly FWD torque steer machine

i was talking about new prices dumbass

>Mazda speed 3
>currently available new
lol

did they stop making it? :(

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazdaspeed3

oh.... i feel like crying now... is there a new mazdaspeed or is mazda just a bunch of cucks now?

>new
>over 300hp for under $25,000

yep it's the ms3

it doesn't make over 300hp stock, and if you're buying it new for $24k you aren't going to get it past 300hp for less than $1,000

just install an sri/ram and you're there
it's like $250

>$250 meme intake
>30hp gain
no

No I dont. But I did buy a 420 hp 5.0 for 27k

what is it

yeah it gains that much

>implying an intake will get you from 263hp to 300hp

>yeah it gains that much
bullshit
prove it.

+33 baby

higher res

In theory you could get a recaro Fiesta ST for $20k, add an intercooler ($500), Cobb AP ($500), Hybrid-Turbo ($1300), and an eTune ($300) and be near 300bhp/260whp and still have money left over for light weight wheels and sticky tires, or a Quaife LSD+installation (probably about $2000) before hitting the $25k limit.

>believing corksport's "test" of their own miracle product when it is well documented that you need at least an intercooler, downpipe, FMIC and tune to make over 300hp

Quit drinking the advert koolaid, dimwit

That's not more than 300hp

But it makes a cool noise and girls told me they like it...

Where's the 300hp?

cobalt ss turbo are kinda rare compared and on top of that mazdaspeed 3 is separated from the mazda3 so its easier to search so if you dont want search entire country your car will to gain a few hundreds pounds.

A 5.0 mustang

isn't 299 basically 300

should i have bought a 5.0 mustang instead of an ms3, famalams

299 isn't more than 300 dumbass nor is 263 which is what the dyno sheets say

Enjoy ur 2001 toyota carolla

Well that's your own choice to make. I like it and I have 2 cars and a garage to put them in so I can store it in the winter.