Small Hatchback Suggestion

I own a very small business and I have 2 employees in it. The second guy is kinda like a helping guy and I pay him only when he helps us in certain circumstances.

Okay, I need a new small hatchback that is good for the daily needs, reliable, sightly fun, and a good resale value.

>I want my employee to travel in the top-ranged model rather than shitty looking base model.

>The amount I can spent upto is 24K max.

Right now, I am looking at a Fiesta. IS this car good or is there a better suggestion?

Thanks.

get the 1.0 with 125hp

Here in germany a lot of companies use Smarts, the Fiat 500 and Minis as employees cars.
The 500 and Mini have bad reputations, though the bigger 2 cylinder in the 500 is fun to drive.
Smarts are shit to me, but to each his own.

which country are you in so we know what's available

If your employee is visiting a client site then pick a vehicle suitable for the role that the customer expects. If budget requires it then disguise its age by a non age related numberplate.
Pic tech support.

go away andrew

The fiesta is pretty small if theres any client duties to be done. Why dont you look at a new Cruze?

Nobody is going to take a drug dealer who drives a Ford hatchback seriously.

From Canada.
No, we don't have any client duties. Just for his travel and part picking my kid from the school.

us or yurop?

>Canada.
This clears up a lot.

The 2 best cars in class you can buy new are the Ford Fiesta and the Chevrolet Sonic. Test drive them both. If you do decide on the Sonic, get the Turbo. The Sonic LT, LTZ, and RS get the turbo engine, but the LT is the best value for money.

see:
The only difference from the US market is they get the Nissan Micra which is powered by the Versa's 1.6L engine.

Vw golf sportwagen tdi

>sportwagen
>american merchandize

they should at least use the word Sportwagen properly. This is ridicoulous.

>Vw golf sportwagen tdi
Where's he gonna get one? IIRC VW has been forbidden from selling new TDI anything here.

Besides, in North America, VW has a long history of being unreliable trash.

Why don't you grow a pair and not buy a girly hatch

Honda Fit Ex, I like mine and it has plenty of room. Ive done a few catering gigs with it.

It's called Jazz in a few countries since I don't know where OP is from.

Whoops I posted without reading the thread.

The Honda Fit just isn't as fun/fast/fuel efficient as the competition. OP said he wanted something fun, decently quick, and fuel efficient.

>"Okay, I need a new small hatchback that is good for the daily needs, reliable, sightly fun, and a good resale value"

Sums up the Fit, I enjoy mine. But I do hear the older gens are a little more fun. I enjoy the mountain roads in mine.

>boring
>torqueless engine
>ugly
>bland
>below average handling
>literally only driven by middle aged women and elders

It's a great car, mate.

ST is fun

not a lot of space though, unless you put down the back seats good luck fitting much in there

/thread