Black Wednesday

Who's ready for the worst day of the year for the stock market?

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back again eh?

People have been finding this weird dollar bill things all over the US and posting about them on reddit
>inb4 hurr reddit

They contain all these references to Wednesday, September 14 and the Federal Reserve, like there's supposed to be some big event. They have URL's to this weird website that has a countdown timer that's supposed to end tomorrow.

badselfeater.com/

My guess is that some whales are getting together and trying to maximize market anxiety in order to make tons of money off of their short positions.

Back side of the bills

well the meetings tomorrow.

Remember they're gonna say everything is great before the crash.

The lady yesterday was mostly happy from what I could see.

>My guess is that some whales are getting together and trying to maximize market anxiety in order to make tons of money off of their short positions.

Who is Zero Hedge? Damn Russians.

meeting is next week, ass.

That's cool.
I want one.

whoops. gotta listen harder.

SEPTEMBER 14rd

Just as the Shemitah has foretold.

Can someone explain why /pol/ thinks shmita ends this year? It ended last year, and Jubilee hasn't been celebrated in over 2000 years.

FUCK OFF U SAMEFAGGING CUNT.

Every fucking day the sky is falling.

FUCKING SAGE.

Actually I'm the monday guy. I'm not sure if the tuesday and wednesday guy is the same. We may be at least 3 different people.

Is OP making the markets go down too?
>lel

Fuck you faggot, shemitah is still on

Can you use a trip please? I'm the guy who made $80K by doing the opposite of your recommendations. I'd LOVE to do it again. Thanks.

It was 9/2014 to 9/2015.
This year WOULD be Jubilee if the Jews lived in Israel according to their tribes, but that hasn't been the case for well over 2000 years.

OP here. different guy. market timing is hard.

so far

offwhite friday
bulltrap monday
tease tuesday
wacky wednesday here we come.

Don't use the same pic to start new threads. If makes it harder to find the thread you're looking for

>ctrl+f "wednesday"
Wow, real hard.

Keep using the same image. It's a common unifying theme at this point.

Strong volatility all September and before the election, it's possible the dow jones will fall to 15000, it will recover though and reach 23000, and then 40000, and after that the financial and political system will completely meltdown but this may take as long as 2032

Bond market is gonna burst. I plan on buying a shit ton of bonds once the yields go wayyyy high. It's like buying shit on sale on black Friday.

I think you're a bit too optimistic there bud. All signs point to this being the financialization bubble, AKA literally the bubble to end all bubbles. All these banks and other financial institutions are propped up on nothing but friendly Federal Reserve policy, and when you take that away there won't be much left. That's why they completely freak the fuck out whenever a random Fed board member so much as mentions an interest rate increase.

If you look at an inflation-adjusted chart of historical stock index values over the last ~120 years, you'll notice that over the past 25 years the major indices have suddenly shot up to 3-4 times their historical trendline. They've tried to return to the mean twice, both in the early 2000's and the recent recession, but both times the government/ Fed stepped in to protect the banks and keep the bubble alive. This is going to be the grand finale in a trilogy of bubbles: the dreaded triple peak.

I know some idiot is going to reply with "hurr growth shouldn't be linear." If you look at historical moving averages, growth is always linear unless you enter into a bubble, at which point the trendline becomes exponential. This has happened in every bubble from the roaring 20's/ great depression to the much more recent economic recessions. And we're currently at the peak of an exponential curve.

couldn't have said it better myself, stay woke friend.

The S&P 500 has basically been flat the past 15 years and is undervalued, growth is linear if you look at the log scale because stocks increase by percentages rather than some fixed amount

S&P 500 earnings

>I know some idiot is going to reply with "hurr growth shouldn't be linear." If you look at historical moving averages, growth is always linear unless you enter into a bubble, at which point the trendline becomes exponential. This has happened in every bubble from the roaring 20's/ great depression to the much more recent economic recessions. And we're currently at the peak of an exponential curve.
I dare you to look at the actual data and look at which parts are exponential, and when bubbles occurred in relation to those exponential parts. Or do you not understand that the purpose of log scales is to make exponential curves look linear?

Of course it's going to be exponential it goes up by percentage, do you not know what compound interest is? It goes up by PERCENTAGE

Here's the inflation-adjusted Dow. The S&P 500 data doesn't go back far enough to show the lead up to the great depression.

Do you see the exponential expansion during bubbles in between periods sustainable linear growth?

Plz no more black days they already have February ffs

you guys realize when everyone piles into a trade one way usually the opposite happens right?

>Just as the Shemitah has foretold.
>for the forth time

>Can you use a trip please? I'm the guy who made $80K by doing the opposite of your recommendations. I'd LOVE to do it again. Thanks

Well my Netflix stock is going down. It was over $100 and I should have sold, but I am dumb.

PREDICTION: stocks are going to start off somewhat positive tomorrow morning and then absolutely eat shit in the second half of trading

>down 400 friday
>up 200 monday
>down 200 tuesday
>up 400 wednesday

I love volatility-chan!

Still telling that lie

so, everything is green, fagtron.

What now?

GET THE FUCK OUT U SAMEFAGGOT
Sage

We will see you in the Thursday thread!

>getting this mad