/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Rule Breaker Edition

Previous: >Anniversary Rewards

news.fate-go.jp/2016/owq4mx/

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Davinci Rateup along with different chapter servants

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only been used once and uses paid quartz.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th
>Anniversary CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Saber CE
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Gilgamesh CE
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Gudako/Gudao CE
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Roman CE
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_of_Britain
appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want them to sell Rule Breaker

It was so well made in the stream.

Reminder that Hector can beat Cu easily

Are you happy with who you rolled in the paid gacha?
I am.

>Anniversary
>No sign of Dantès
Ho, as usual, wait and hope forever.

Reminder to not roll Jew gacha

First time opening fgo in a few months. How many golds am I going to roll?

Waiting tomorrow's gacha

Would have preferred Medb to fucking Tesla

>3rd mordred
Meh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_of_Britain

I feel like Bedivere calling himself Lucius would have been more clever if Nasu had associated it with this guy rather than Tiberius. It's a tenuous assumption for an observer like da Vinci to make either way. The sainted King Lucius of Britain did also appear in the Historia Regum Britanniae written by Geoffrey of Monmouth, and Nasu would know this if he read the whole work.

zero

3 at least

One, if you do the paid gacha.

Gold CE?A lot
Gold servant?0

Considering I got Ozzy after failing to get him in his rate-up I'm pretty damn happy. If they ever add his brother I'll be much happier.

can someone post the memelist of 5* tiers

>Gawain
>only 1 NP
>it's a shitty A+, literally Medusa tier

>Lancelot
>5 NPs
>4 are A++
>literally more A++ NPs than any other Servant in existence

How does it feel, Gawaincvcks?

>300 quartz
>still no Gil CE
I've never experienced this before. Hell, I rolled him with only ~50 quartz for the actual Gil. Are rateups really a lie?

Vlad NP2 vs Gold EXP hands equipped w/ Formalcraft (~1000 ATK) Golden Sumo (~800 ATK) Halloween Princess (~400 ATK), no other attack buffs from Servants/Master used.

Formalcraft: 66~75k NP w/ 28% NP refund from NP alone
Golden Sumo: 62~64k w/ 20* refund
Halloween Princess: 66k w/21% refund.

Was able to pull off 2 NPs per run, though with Formalcraft obviously I had to stall more. Seems like it's down to Formalcraft vs Golden Sumo which will depend on what team you run. I ran Jeanne w/ 2030 and Ozy w/ Victor from the Moon alongside the Vlad.

>Moses
How would this guy work as a servant? Would his NP be the parting of the red seas or the plages?

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261

>that guy who renamed to tfw no jack
Don't lose hope user, we all become a mother one day

>plages?
Plagues.
And he'd have both.

Bedivere didn't get his ass handed to him by that other guy, though.

Pulled Blue Tamamo. How good is she?

He'd have the Ten Commandments along with the Plagues.

Kind of. Got Waver, which is a plus, but then the realization hit me: I'm probably gonna be chasing Tamamo until the servers go down.

This bittersweet felling is the worst, because even if I didn't lose, I just didn't win either

First roll was trash, this is 2nd

>all this paid gacha roll
>tfw poorfag

A-At least I got Da Vinci with singles

>Lancelot
>5 NPs
>4 are A++
>still has no actual victories against any Servant to his name
>still loses to Agravain with some shitty magic doping

If you were given the choice to select which servants were going to be SSR in a Fate/GO sequel, and you had to select the best three of each class, who would you pick?

>Replying to bait just to startup shitposting

That's trash too

BEOWULF

LIZ THREAD

Ya the last three were trash also. Reminded me why I stopped playing.

1066 Order when?

post more liz.

>implying the 2nd wasn't trash as well

>Parting the Red Sea
NP effect - AOE damage
NP and Skill effect - Gives whole party 1 turn evade (like the CE)

>Plagues of Egypt
NP effect - AOE damage
NP and Skill effect - tons of debuffs (fewer debuffs if only a skill)

>still has no actual victories
He beat Gawain :^)

cu aniki, alcides/true herk and medb

Did you have a good roll, /fgog/?

That's just some bullshit Sakurai made up.

But I want queen medb

I seem to recall there being a plot point about some servant who had the oldest, most powerful variants of every Noble Phantasm, most of them Rank A or higher, just sitting in his treasury. It was probably dropped though. That would just be ridiculously, having thousands of A++ ranked Noble Phantasms sitting around. You'd have to shoot them as bullets at that rate. Such a servant would be completely overpowered, though.

It was alright. Got Drake. Not someone I really wanted but she's not a bad character either, so I'm content.

>Wasting the NP bar for a one turn evade
The plagues NP sounds cool, though.

I actually wanted Ozzy the most, so yes.

Ten pages
Ten commandments
Red sea

Or a dozen other things

He has a lot of potential np

>not a bad character
>best 5* rider

That NP is called GoB though. Anti Unit A++

Literally thousands of those NPs aren't even Divine Constructs as shown by Alcides.

Zero novel also says that one of Lancelot's NPs is endless when compared to the numerous weapons inside GoB

>gameplay meme
>best
Drakefags really are assblasted

What did you accomplish today?

I am very glad that 5 out of my 6 SSR cards are cute girls. I never roll for male servants, and I don't think I ever will unless we get a Kotomine demi-servant.

Not anymore.

Man, I really want the new lancer Arturia, but I don't want to spend any money.

Nothing because everything needs bones. I literally just used up 200 bones and now I need 200 more.
I don't even have apples anymore. This shit needs to stop.

Rolled Medb and then did this

nah

Gudao is a homosexual.

I had quartz left so I 10-rolled the story gacha for kicks
I got Nero and Gawain (right next to each other even) which is probably the funniest combination that could have showed up

sorry for asking but what does critical star rate means? It's the star weight of the servant ?

Fully ascended Medea.

I'm quite happy with my evil witch.

Liz, your shirt is transparent.

Whoops meant to reply to

>best 5* rider

>He hasn't bowed down before the child of the sun yet

Thunderbolt Fantasy crossover when?

Increase stars produced

Fucking Tamamo and her bones. /fgog/ Whats the best place to farm bones in your opinion?

Obtained Fionn and trying to beat Camelot so i can roll with chances to obtain one of the knights.

i know this is a shitty place to post, but hungergames grail war user, how do you get custom events to work? for some reason my custom events don't work. also, whenever i try to "redo" the grail war it ends up the exact same, how do i reset it?

one day you are gonna have to post all those edits

>implying
Have a gander at the last few lines in pic related. Bedivere having his shit pushed in by Romans is not an invention of Sakurai's.

Finally leveled Mashu, gotta level those skills now

I have 2 google accounts that I made the same day I refunded the jew years gacha. The first refund of these accounts will be automatic right? Even if I refunded more than one quartz purchase?

Should I use Kaleidoscope or Limited / Zero Over on my newly acquired seiba?

Halloween Irisviel

>Arondight/Arondight Overload
>Knight of Honour

I'd honestly just count Arondight/Overload as one NP, it's kind of like calling Excaliblast a different NP from Excalibur. Even if you count them as 2 different NPs what's the 4th A++?

Ozy is better except for waveclear.

Is that actually entertaining in a "this is actually good" kind of way and not a "this is so bad it's good" kind of way?

thanks

Maxed Kouhai yet again after a bunch of consecutive Super and Great Successes

I only have that one at 20, while I can level the other two up to 40. Is it still worth it?

If your life depended on making Medb join you in a chaste and monogamous relationship, would you die?

I want to roll for Gawain so badly. He's going to have a rate up soon, will he?

French powerlevel faggotry is the worst.

isnt that the show with the puppets?

I got my new Arturia from level 1 to 75.
I'll probably wait for a saber EXP day to max her out.

Got him in the Jew gacha.

Orion and Lancer Alter.

Was kinda hoping for Mordred or Lancer Arturia but its alright, I'll just keep Lancer on the first sprite if I level her up, which I'll do after I fail to roll Lancer Arturia during her rate up.

Got Angry Manjew and Serenity off of the FP gacha, and rolled my 5th black grail.

Arondight and Arondight Overload are listed as 2 different NPs.

KoH is 3

4 is the Arondight swordbeam that Overload description states that Arondight originally has, but Overload is preventing from releasing on purpose

Yes and written by Butcher

Gonna wreck that little shit Gawain

You're confused. Most of those weapons are very high-ranking Noble Phantasms, and all are the strongest variants. The only things he doesn't have are Noble Phantasms that are feats and accomplishments or that were never used, if I recall. Mysteries such as Avalon are also exempt. So no God Hand or Knight of Honor.

The thing with Gilgamesh is that he's only a couple of levels above retarded when it comes to combat. He never mastered any Noble Phantasm he has. Even EA is only special in that only he possesses it. That's why he loses against UBW, which allows Shirou/EMIYA to replicate his weapons ''and'' understand them. Gilgamesh, on the other hand, just fires them.

Lancelot can stall Gilgamesh, but even in Berserker form, he can't really do much against him besides make life a bit uncomfortable for a while.

Gate of Babylon is a Noble Phantasm that acts as a vault storing thousands of Noble Phantasms. It would be more useful if used as Iskandar proposed, to equip an army of soldiers. Gilgamesh would never allow that though.

That's like saying Mashu has both Lord Chaldeas and Lord Camelot as Noble Phantasms. They're not different Noble Phantasms, one is a weaker variant of the other.

post all your CEs