PlayStation Vita General 2700 - Lovely Girls Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls New Character Introductions
thevitalounge.net/2016/07/30/superdimension-neptune

>Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs coming to Europe on October 21
gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-coming-eur

>Demon Gaze II opening movie
youtu.be/0wQXYy6Zjo4

>Simple simulation RPG Adventure Story of the Good Old Days announced
gematsu.com/2016/07/simple-simulation-rpg-adven

>Sengoku Otome: Legend Battle third trailer
youtu.be/NI_6K3W02XQ

>Killing Bites game to miss 2016 Japanese release window
gematsu.com/2016/07/killing-bites-game-miss-201

>LRG Launches Two Games This Friday
dualshockers.com/2016/07/28/limited-run-games-launch

>The story behind Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness + Trailer
gematsu.com/2016/07/psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness-trai

>Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak:Special Gigs launches September 20 in North America
gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-spec

>Criminal Girls 2 ‘System’ trailer
youtu.be/pIGvffo3c9s

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

thevitalounge.net/2016/07/30/superdimension-neptune
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Junko butt

Jannu is the fairest Jannu in all of Vitagen.

DANA

Bestest Girl

Isn't Junko that chick who killed a bunch of people?

vitagen how can you say no to a face like this

I finished Danganronpa 2

cases 5 and 6 were a wild as fuck ride. Plus I found a HanaKana character that I actually like (was wondering why she sounded familiar)

Happy 2700

What's your favorite Vita-related wallpaper, Vitagen?

Not that one

OP stop reminding me about the Saki game I can't afford.

Post wallpapers for vita pls

I trust you have good stuff vitagen

Wrong Junko

Now play AE

Why didn't you Emma-chan? ;_;

Is everything going alright Vitagen?
Lemme be the ear you need!

>Now play AE

what is AE?

>Sinon
OP has been confirmed for only thinking with his penis.

Danganronpa Another Episode

my dick need a succ please

>crtfag in my vitagen
Nice. I really need to start working on my moon, kind of gave up after learning kana ;_;

she's not cute enough

is that the Ultra Despair Girls thing?

Also, do I have to read that LN I unlocked in game? I am more interested in Island Mode

read it it's nice

Okay Emma user, I really saw the light and I think Emma is OLEV after playing.
Are you getting CSII to keep the love alive?

But she tried her best to be cute.

It's unfair only Towa got the boop meme ;_;

Maybe at the 2800
I think i only have myself to blame

Indeed it is

I'd love to cuddle both those girls, especially the one who could kill me with her bare hands

>thevitalounge.net/2016/07/30/superdimension-neptune
Didn't know this were a moe game

>I am more interested in Island Mode
I still need to play that thing

>Lacrimosa of Dana
I don't know why I expected anything else.

Spoiler tabs, how do they work?

iii noyo user-san. You don't have to pretend you saw the light. I-it's not like I'm going to cry or anything.

>I still need to play that thing

I just started it but it's just an easy way to raise hope fragment ranks. There's something about Trip Tickets you get for doing tasks but I have not touched them since the game says "if you use a trip ticket, you don't get a fragment"

Dreamcast had a hard life

>Only doujins with Ikusaba the ones she is coerced by her sister into fucking Naegi
At least they are quite vanilla

Does Ys Celceta have a trophy for completing the hsrdest difficulty?

yes

I'm sorry, user. I am an Alisa fag. But Emma is quite up there.
I liked her voice a lot, and she was really a down to earth girl that wanted to get along with everyone.

What is she saying?

smug

>Alisa

that girl needs a longer skirt, i can see part of her butt.

Yuina: "I'll go after you do an affection-level check. 'Cause I'm curious how it's going."
Iori: "*sigh* What kind of big sister cares about other girls' opinions of her little brother?"

In Australia she will receive a longer skirt for sure to avoid the banhammer.

What sophie doing with that book?

Nice
thanks user

I want to be Sophie

anyone playing Shiren at the moment? we need to get a group together or something so we can chat and strategize. im in tower of present currently. im guessing these dice towers are sort of an extended introduction to game mechanics, because its been fairly easy going so far, and the RNG has been very generous

About 2-3 hours into Ys VIII, and it's easily the best Ys game in years. So fucking glad I imported.

How are my fellow Falcom bros doing?

I only played the very first Ys

I'm sorry, user. I'll have to wait to join you.
Also, add another week to that date because that's how long my mailforwarder takes to deliver my shit.

does it play/run significantly better than celceta then?
i was kind being a cynic and expecting more or less the same mechanics, uninspired boss design, sub-native resolution, simple graphics, etc

A surprising number of guys are playing Shiren, user. If you have ideas I'll be all for it. And yeah the dice towers are an extended introduction to the mechanics. Actually the introduction doesn't stop until you get to the tower proper

Hey I bought the same two things
They both arrived today

>dice tower
that pun completely went over my head up until now.

Combat is a mix between Napishtim style and 7 style, and the game looks runs and sounds a lot better than Celceta. The soundtrack is fucking fantastic, the game's one of the best looking games on the damn system IMO, and the gameplay is great.

I don't get it

Play-Asia order came in. Having a 64GB card is such a blessing, wish I invested in one sooner. Also got Gundam Breaker 3. Kind of impressed how well this game feels compared to the second game. Gonna grind for Zeta Gundam parts later tonight or tomorrow before work.

well, for one thing. where are the bowboys?
i always kind of considered them sort of a mascot of the series and the monster design. just waiting to see them show up..

Sorry, copy still not here yet.

a dice tower is an implement that dice are placed in to roll them more fairly.
the macguffin of the game is a tower that has the dice of fate. dice towers.

>Zeta gundam parts
pleb

What's wrong with the Zeta?

shit. youre meeting all of my standards!
maybe ill have to preorder after all....

I still have no idea why I bought FFF, at full price no less. I mean, I have Nep 1 and Nep 3 and didn't finish Nep 1
Tsunako girls make really weird things to my dick I can't help it I'm getting IF game day 1 as well

Gonna be a long wait for localization

I'll get it when it's released in english

I hate Tsunako now.

If I dislike that fate dungeon game and pokemon dungeon should I buy shiren

i know...thats some strong praise user is giving...i might not have the willpower to give up if its that good. ive gotta find a copy of the ost.

I never liked how it looked, still technically impressive since it can handle atmospheric reentry with no help unlike the later ZZ Gundam (which is an even bigger abomination).

anyone know if sugiyama did the ost on this one?
ive never been a huge fan of the shiren osts, but this one is lackluster as well....its really odd.
the guy normally cant do anything but hit home runs as far as the DQ osts go and then shiren is just so blah.

You won't see them until you get into the actual hard tower. I assure you, you will not miss them when you get to them.

Don't be mean, user

possibly. emulate the original and see how you like it.
its strengths are highly unique monster design (pretty much every monster has a unique ability) and simple, elegant game mechanics that provides emergent gameplay
(lots of the systems like equipment, items, and monsters interact in unique ways)

Well Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon isn't good and I'm not sure what fate dungeon game you're talking about.

The gameplay in Shiren is a lot more refined than previous iterations of it, the animations are solid, and the story isn't cringey shit, so you might like it. Look up some gameplay videos user. I'm not sure what you disliked about the previous games listed

Zeta was a mistake

Seriously I can't even browse vitagen now because of faggots not spoiler tagging the DR anime?

Day 1 of homebrew. How are you feeling so far?

I'm an angry anime girl, you can't talk me out of it!

Annoyed. Retroarch is bloated as hell, and all I want to do is scream.

i recommend newbies try the original shiren. it got so much right the first time around its really amazing. tornekos dungeon is pretty great too, mostly because torneko is based.

DR is shit anyway

Extremely apathetic. Nothing super useful at the moment, but hopefully someone is working on some good stuff

Just wondering is that Death Idol game recently announced based off Date a Live?

Nice Noire

I think out of all the transforming suits Zeta does the job very well and eloquently. You're right about ZZ, that shit was a huge step backwards compared to the Zeta, and aside from the C1/A1, every other derivative just felt unnecessary.

I love how it looks in the anime, I can see how it looks kinda weird but the MG 2.0 and its appearance in games like EXVS and GB3 make it look pretty neat. Pretty much the same story for any suit from a main series before Stardust Memories.

>DR3 prequel anime has made HinaxChiaki canon
I'm ok with this

>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon isn't good
I don't want to derail this thread but you're full of shit, cunt

Early days of 3DS homebrew were kinda boring too. At least the china flashcart is a piece of shit unlike the 3DS one at this relative point in time. Otherwise there would be an endless fight between poor people and slightly less poor people who feel superior buying an $80 flash cart.

>I think out of all the transforming suits Zeta does the job very well and eloquently.
True, and then again I've never been a fan of transforming suits so the Zeta was never going to be for me. Oh wait I did like that Igloo suit that transformed into a tank, guess I only hate mechs that turn into planes.

Why was Lost Song such shit compared to HF

Rude. But I'll forgive you