Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxrpUNVVdwo
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=169678&adult_view=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Juri is trash lmao.

can we stop making new threads until the old one dies

fucking sniffshitters

what's the point

dizzy literally has the easiest execution in guilty gear. Her neutral is hard against good players but against shitters shes braindead. dont kid yourself waifushitter

>tfw too stupid to bait bursts

okay I'm actually kind of spooked

who is ghodere_fanclub

>nin is actively playing again

all hail.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxrpUNVVdwo

>bait a burst
>get so excited that i baited it
>miss the punish
this happens way too often

Why would you name your daughter "Lesbian"?

SFV sucks lmaoooo

Dizzy is two weeks old and nobody figured out her optimal shit yet, how the fuck do you know she has the easiest execution? She already has to delay half of her shit depending on the character she's fighting.

They already announced that, they just call it Evo USA and Evo Japan

its just pathetic waitfufags who have nothing else in their life

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=169678&adult_view=1
Huuuum brick???

lol

>no one has figured out her optimal shit
only you havent dude, everyone already knows her optimal shit, max damage combos, and mixups.
Shes an extremely basic character that lacks depth.

you dont need optimal shit to play any fighting game character at a basic level not even zato

Can someone in aus fight me for a bit and tell me why im a shitter

why not??

>smash and skullgirls can keep a general alive
>street fighter can't
>the pastebin and op can't even compare
the FGC is a fucking joke

Why is the final boss character more often than not a zoning character
Are there any fighting games where the final boss is a grappler

So now that EVO is way over, we can all agree that the worst and absolute least-hype game was Pokken, right? It was somehow even worse than Smash.

>He thinks Smash won't be at EVO Japan
ummmm lol?

Yuri does not mean lesbian you pseudo-weeb retard

Are we allowed to use visual mods for SFV?

What fighting games are most similar to MKX and SFV? I want to play more fighting games preferably ones where the skills will transfer more rather than less. Thanks.

Im tired from a long day of playing sfv

Baiting bursts in Xrd is easy, throwing bursts is the the real difficulty

4th most entrants (1000+) but the lowest viewership (24k) I wonder if it will stay.

Also it was the only Game scheduled to have its Top16 shown on the main stream and not just Top 8

What fighters let me awoo!

Street Fighter -> King of Fighters
Mortal Kombat -> Pokken

play beowulf in skullgirls

I have a question, as someone that is fairly new to fighting games
is it normal to recall "hype" moments you pulled off, even years after they happened?
like a read you made that was just clutch, or a series of combos and resets that just blew someone up?
I find myself thinking of such moments sometimes

Did Freemix attend Evo?

Pokken and Marvel were tied for the most boring. Pokken is a bad game, and Marvel 3 is old, figured out, and lacks variety. Sm4sh was semihype because of Mega Man in the finals, but that's all. Melee was trash because HBox is boring as fuck to watch (no matter what character he plays, but especially his Jigglypuff).

sf4

>is it normal to recall "hype" moments you pulled off
Yes

>even years after they happened?
No

>HBox is boring

more like the only interesting smash player

Sorry, but I don't play kusoge.

Garou

>Garou
I wish that game were good.

>Doesn't play kusoge
>Posts on /fgg/
ummm

UMVC3

Watch the replays if you have them. I've recorded myself multiple times in multiple different genres of games (shooters, mobas, etc.) thinking I was hot shit. Then I rewatch later and it's never anything special.

I would assume the Touhou fighting game

>He plays the main character/main character's rival

There is no awoo in there actually, the best you get is one of the character with a palette similar to awoo girl

Based on your post, I can tell you're a stoner fuck, so here's a tip: Don't play games while high. You always think you're doing cool shit, but you never actually are. You even remember it as being "hype" or whatever, but it was always basic and boring.

Marvel, Sm4sh, and Melee are all the same: pools are hype as fuck but top 8 is boring because it's the same shit over and over again.

Zangief mirrors are a thing of beauty

>just anti-air

Sm4sh top 8 was Mario v. Mega Man. Nobody's seen that kind of shit since since launch. Bayo, Sheik, and ZSS didn't win EVO, and I'll call that hype. The game's still pretty boring, though.

>Lose in Killer Instinct
>don't feel bad
>Lose in Street Fighter
>become a super autist and have to stop myself from slamming my fist on the desk in a fit of fury

Doees this happen to anyone else with multiple fighters?

I stay calm in all fighting games. I get frustrated in Overwatch and HOTS tough so I've stopped playing those

That is normal. SFV is such a good game it brings out the competitive spirit in everyone. Its only natural you are mad about your losses in SFV.
#RiseUp

Because SFV is just shit and frustrating.

I get mad at all fighters. I literally had a heart attack playing marvel.

Well actually my chest just got really tight. Had to go to the hospital to get testing done and they said it was nothing. Didn't tell them I was playing fucking video games when it happened though.

Sounds like a normal reaction to playing Marvel

>play Injustice
>literally just mash light light medium heavy
>maybe dash back and forth
>do a grab once in a while
>doesn't matter what character
>win 8/10 matches

Holy fuck this game is like a shittier Mortal Kombat. How is that even possible?

Anti-airing in SF5 sucks donkey dick I don't care what anyone says.

who do you play

Haha, you're an unhealthy loser.

Rog

Lol this happened to me with Ultra. The Hugo matchup was so fucking annoying I got super upset and slammed my stick and stood up[ really fast and my chest tightened up and I got really scared but my mom told me it was just a panic attack from stressing myself and it went away after a few minutes.

he has one of the better anti airs in the game kill yourself

Injustice 2 is going to have equippable stat gear like the new Smash, use content from that dogshit BvS movie, and looks like more SJW pandering trash. It's going to be even worse.

I don't smoke at all. and isn't that sort of thing relative?
objectively, it may be nothing special, but to someone that isn't that good, it could be something that is better than their normal play and they get excited about

Based mom, did she make tendies to help calm you down

shut the fuck up faggot anti airs still suck dick

Nah she blew me though. Shit was cash.

You have no real excuses tho if you really play Balrog, cause you don't even need to be crouching to do it, just press a button while standing

Saberwulf from KI.

Nah, she told me to stop being a retard and getting mad at fighting games.

>NYC Sennheiser shillers
lmao epspurts

I hate you

Nobody's playing it anymore?

try playing someone with a good jab anti air

or cammys b.mp

>SFV hitboxes

Is anyone playing BA or will I be stuck in training mode forever?

Kanzukis are the richest btw. Their fucking residence has its own climate nigga.

no, SFV hurtboxes

that's just ken's air tatsu completely removing any semblance of a hurtbox from his lower body

fun fact, jiewa demonstrated to me how it can be used to completely beat lariat every time

during a money match

MKX plays like a 2D 3D fighter. I know a lot of MK players like Tekken.

I thought that game had no online?

It's both.
Shitty hurtboxes wouldn't matter if hitboxes were good.

new daily skullgirls webm

So I just looked on Steam and there is something called a Blade Arcus Battle Arena. I don't play nor care about fighting games and I don't know what property the characters are from but I do love Tony Taka's artwork. I even own doujins drawn by him
Is the game alive or is it dead? If it's dead how good are the offline modes? If the only fightan I played in the past decade is a few hours of SoulCaliburs, will I just get destroyed by everything?

You have your own general, fuck off.

The Steam version has netplay.

kys

>fightan

If you didn't start (and then permanently continue) playing fightan in the 90s, you're pretty much fucked in every fighting game from now on.

/fgg/ is trash

see the pastebin for proof

It literally just came out. So the online is alive... and will be for about two more weeks. You'll probably get destroyed since the only people who play it are weebs who play other fighting games. The game is also nothing like Soul Calibur since it's 2D.

>SFV demos at Gamestop have more offline content than the actual game

>That cut
What? What does this mean user?

This game is so fucking trash, though. It's just a shitty BlazBlue.

I wanted to play it but I'm broke as fuck and job hunting and by the time I get a job and my first payday it'll be dead.

It's hard for me to play characters that don't have a good anti air. Who has a good anti airs in Guilty Gear? One with good vertical range that I can combo off of

ONE THING

poor guy