be rich ass dad

> be rich ass dad
> cancer
> ????
> profit for me, his son

How does it feel not inheriting a shit ton of cash and chill with millions upon millions without even working?

sounds boring as fuck actually.

not bad

"Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver"

Ayn Rand

I am having the time of my life; it's so fucking chill living in a house all of my own at the age of eighteen without any fucking debts or whatever you wagecucks meme around with.

I need some more activity here,before I go to sleep, my wagecucks, give me some good ass quints and provide paypal, then I'll send you a million bucks.

u type like ur half retarded

Cope

If only the money passed down the skills, respect, and intelligence that allowed your father to build his wealth. Now it will just get pissed away by you, while you wonder why it makes you feel empty inside spending to mimic his status.

Sorry for your loss!
Please be smart with your money, a lot of people lose their wealth by acting stupid.
Invest and don't spend more than you can comfortably.
+tip from me: buy some Bitcoin, might just crash and have a good laugh, but it's better to be safe than sorry
//I don't have a paypal, only BTC address//

Great! I worked and innovated for my millions.

I have something you'll never know, the respect of the respectable.

See, it's cool when I drink Patron, when you do it you're just a poser.

The fuck's a Patron? I just chill, play vidyas and make ppl do dumb shit

Thank you for this.

>not as good as it feels having a father who is alive
/thread

>millionaire
>drinking patron

jesus christ, dude. Just stop

Waited for him to die kek

>I worked and innovated for my millions
this is how we know you lie.

99% of millionaires don't innovate.
that's something your parents tell you to do because they're not rich and the only rich people they've ever heard of are innovators.

There are specific paths to wealth, innovation isn't a good one. Neither is being a rock star, famous painter, or NBA star.

>relationship with his dad is so bad he actually wants him to die

wow I am sooooo jealous of you life OP, sounds great!

>innovation isn't a good one
too vague of a statement to be true.

Not always
>Parents divorced when I was 2 years old
>Father is working as a PRIDE wageslave in some small company
>Thinks rich people are all criminals
>He had a new family.. now I have half brothers
>He divorced again
>Only meet/talk with him at family gatherings (birthdays, christmas)
>He's just a loser who will live like this forever
>Never gave me real money and I'm sure I won't inherit shit

>mfw my 18th birthday: he gave me some cheap drink and a pack of nude lady swizzle sticks

I would change places with OP anytime

Lel, relationship with him was normal, just wanted his cash to blow

if you care more about money than your dad, your relationship with him was not normal

lol what is normal?
who defines it?
you?

i can see my house in your picture

well, for one my dad is still alive, so i guess things are pretty good

>uncle is an insurance agent
>dad is a dumb pleb
>takes out whole AND term life insurance policies at age 40
>tell him that's dumb when I find out
>he doesn't have a problem with paying out the ass for nothing (motherfucker's gonna have his ashes scattered by the USMC and expressly does not want a funeral)
>has drawn up a will leaving everything to me

He's 50 years old, has been a pack-a-day smoker for 35 years, has been a hardcore alcoholic for at least 25. His mortgage is almost paid off, and when he dies within the next decade, I'm gonna be fucking SET.

Sounds like you aee coping with the impending loss of your father. Its ok op. Hell be in a better place.

>how does it feel

Not terrible. I would definitely like a shitload of money for nothing, but I don't feel like I need it. And I'm never going to get it anyway, so why whinge?

OP, do you feel like you have a warped perception of the world compared to us normies? Do you feel your fortune brings meaning to your life?

he'll last till 2060 just to spite you

>he can't PRODUCE so he has to leech off of his family

Sad!

I define pretty clearly that you are 11

I seriously doubt it. I've talked to him about how his lifestyle is going to take him away from me way sooner than I'd like, but he enjoys it, so fuck it; I can take solace in my impending free house and $$$.

He's already in rough shape, though; when he goes out in public with his mother, people think that they're married. His old man died of cirrhosis at 57, living much the same way he is now. I hope I have to wait to cash in on his property, but I'm incredibly secure in the knowledge that I won't.

Man my dad has a shitload of money too but if he died tomorrow I'd give all of it up to have him back. I don't get you people so focused on money.

Quints won't happen for like another year

I'll take 10k for my dubs though.

My dad is still alive...
No cancer.... Im still waiting....
I like my dad, without him teaching me about finance, I would have blown all the money on stupid investments....
I am glad I have not inherited much wealth yet...

Same here. Its pretty obvious these people had fucked up childhoods.

reminder that cancer is genetics as well. enjoy your cancer soon faggot

Pretty good, my dads not dying.

you realize you're a smart persons best dream, right?
I'm sure you understand why.

How does it feel to waste your time away not contributing anything to the world you're living in?

Faggot.

That would take the challenge out of it. Enjoy getting depressed.

Coooooope

>you have a different opinion than me
>hurl insult
Spotted the Trump supporter.

What if the cancer is hereditary.

ggwp,

Enjoy your time while you can OP.

It ducking sucks m8 every time I see someone in a nice car/truck/house I just want to cry every time

I'll probably get 2 mill of i outlive my dad.

100% would rather just keep dad.

Mutherfucker i drink keystone with multimillionaires all the time. Dammit... i did however have a shot of patron when 1 bought a round for the bar last weekend. I hate that nasty shit but im not turning down a 6 dollar shot of anything...

Feels good. Ever remember how you could never play a game again after you knew the cheat codes?

Maybe not but it's amazing how utterly boring getting rich is. Its not wolf of wall street at all. Its playing a never ending game of fucking monopoly where u are losing the entire time. Sucks ass...

Keep on wagecucking

Cippity cope

ow biz

>enjoying inherited money after your parent dies

I'll never know how it feels to be a total degenerate.

Mad?

Are you asking me if I'm angry for some reason? You're not even OP. I made it on my own and I can't comprehend how someone could be so heartless toward a parent. Fuck off you retarded teenager.

prepare your a,us for the day he die

you wont cry,you wont feel sad

but it will still hit you hard user

My mom and dad are alive. Guess who has a better quality of life? No amount of millions can give you that. Get rekt.

Welcome to Cope City!

I still have my dad.

OP 0-1 user.

Its fine. Youll just squander it.