Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxzuFKhJcDU
youtube.com/watch?v=NA8_vMOqOEs
youtube.com/watch?v=tETYKtOKk04&list=PLDABB8FBE123392F0&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ-7wXXByVw&index=52&list=PLDABB8FBE123392F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This album is pure perfection.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxzuFKhJcDU

I find it weird how they managed to pull out this one and the symphonic rearrangement of SMT II, yet they dropped the ball so badly with everything else.

Hoy.

I really want to know why Atlus don't promote Demi-Fiend more. He's probably the most popular protag in Megaten outside of P3 and P4 dudes.

How and why would they? Nocturne is 13 years old, user.

Strange Journey 3DS when?

They'd ruin it with voice acting and Doi. They just need to improve the artwork/sound quality.

Why do some of the games tease you with battling YHWH then cop out at the last minute?

Nocturne, Devil Survivior Overclocked and SMT IV all have you at the point where you are going to fight him but you don't actually do so. I'm well aware this isn't the case in many of the other games but why do they even bring it up if we're not going to get to see it?

if issachar were the protag of smt4, what ending do you think he'd get?

The getting killed by Flynn ending.

>White ending doesn't erase your save file

Wasted opportunity desu

Nier style? That would've been cool as long as they made it very clear that you're gonna lose everything because fuck replaying the entire game again.

Anons, I've beaten Nocturne on Normal twice but never went Hard. Is it worth playing?

Yes. You'll fear for your very life.

Too slow today, /smtg/.

>today

White.

Die for Me!

>music restarts after every battle

y did they do this

Hoy.

Bow wow

PLEASE LET ME SLEEP

Wake up fag

Hoy.

whats up with uniques being nude all the time
what have they got to prove?

Spoilers for Apocalypse canon DLC.

They didn't succeed.

Hoy.

Fiend hunting in SMT IV. Trying Chemtrails now. Can I reload from the Clipped Wings dlc? Will it refresh the area?

Hoy.

Recarm!

Does anyone have Isabeau tralalalalaing as an mp3 or vid ?

YHVH wasn't even in IV.

What would happen if I started to act and dress like Bunny in real life?

And would I get to fuck big titty bitches this way?

How annoying is he?

You mean like an autist? You probably don't need to act at all then.
Maybe.

I want to fuck that.

Shin Megami Tensei is my only hope for video games!

Agreed, Yamai is cute.

Very. One of the major reasons why you shouldn't go Power of Friendship, if you don't want to completely ruin the atmosphere in the final dungeon.

Is it a voice from the game? Check the pastebins for the IV voice rips.

He kinda ruins any seriousness the game might have had. It's hard to take anything seriously when you have a cartoon ghost making over-the-top facial expressions all the time.

Do you kill him?

On the Anarchy route, yeah. But you have to tolerate his existence for 95% of the game.

AMAMI CITY

Fucking hell. I was hesitant about Anarchy but slaughtering him makes it worth it.

Anarchy feels more satisfying compared to Peace, it seems.

So it isn't as edgy as it sounds, then? Or are both endings bad?

SUMARU CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=NA8_vMOqOEs

Is a fully lovecraft integrated city

>In art, Set is usually depicted as an enigmatic creature referred to by Egyptologists as the Set animal, a beast resembling no known creature, although it could be seen as a composite of an aardvark, a donkey, a jackal or a fennec fox. The animal has a curved snout, long rectangular ears, a thin forked tail and canine body, with sprouted fur tufts in an inverted arrow shape; sometimes, Set is depicted as a human with the distinctive head. Some early Egyptologists proposed that it was a stylised representation of the giraffe, owing to the large flat-topped "horns" which correspond to a giraffe's ossicones. The Egyptians themselves, however, made a distinction between the giraffe and the Set animal. During the Late Period, Set is depicted as a donkey or as having a donkey's head.

I don't know how to feel.

Feel love and comfort over the cheesy j-rock ballad.

It is edgy but the tonal shift isn't as extreme as in peace route.

>So it isn't as edgy as it sounds, then?

Either you go full edge with somewhat reasonable ideals or you do the hypocritical Persona ending.

>Either you go full edge with somewhat reasonable ideals

And according to some user, Nozomi calls you a hypocrite for going down this path.

>Nozomi seems like a grade A waifu
>but hate Navarre enough and the power of friendship

conflicted

Why are there no Egyptian gods in the Polytheistic Alliance?

you can bring back Nozomi as your megami in the Anarchy path

It's a bit odd, Osiris can be revived in a challenge quest in IV, right?

That's because the game has shitty roleplay mechanics. You can treat your companions like shit, deliberately let them get hit in boss fights, say that if they were in danger you wouln't help them, openly state that you agree with Dagdas ideal, and they will STILL treat you like you are their best friend and will be utterly shocked when you betrayed them.

There's a pair of really fucking bullshit challenge quests in IV where you have to find Osiris' casket and his scattered body parts to return him to life, but then you get Isis, Osiris, and Set as special fusions. I really liked them because I'm a shameless Egyptaboo though.

Funny, those edgy responses should be a dead giveaway to them.

Oh well, i am going to enjoy betraying those peace loving morons.

I wonder, was Osiris ever power hungry?

If so, it'll make sense for him to join the Polytheist Alliance.

He wasn't power hungry because he was already king. The whole Egyptian pantheon is very much about Law; their central thing was Maat, or living an orderly life.

Set coveted the throne and was the god of the wilderness and foreigners. He's the only likely Chaos god in Egypt outside of Isfet, the personification of chaos; even the heart-eating monster Ammut and the ravenous crocodile god Sobek still fit within the wider whole of Maat.

She's a woman after all.
If you don't cave in to what they want, they'll call you an hypocrite.

If you were a deity you would be naked too.

Or slit their own throats

Silly user, I was talking about human females, not monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=tETYKtOKk04&list=PLDABB8FBE123392F0&index=21

I really hated that faggot manikin.

I hope that Chiaki got to him.

Behold my Hoy

yoH

Hoy

Hoy.

So much Unclean Filth in this thread, where are our Blessed Warriors of Light?

Anyone got a screenshot of Lucifer saying Oh God, why do you continue to make us suffer in SMTIV?

I've been looking on youtube for a video going through Purgatorium on the Chaos path, no such luck.

Why are you searching for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ-7wXXByVw&index=52&list=PLDABB8FBE123392F0

For reaction/shitposting purposes.

I've found a video, but the bastard tried to skip the dialogue, i had to time my pauses right.

It's perfect.

kek

Is there any reason why some people are able to turn into powerful demons such as Metatron and Beelzebub in Digital Devil Saga while other people turn into shit tier demons like Ghoul and Empusa?

>tfw none of the Egyptian demins are very good

I wish Light/Dark shit worked on bosses. Is there a list of demons confirmed for Final/Apocalypse? I wanna see if Anubis is still in.

You see they're summoning their True WIll which is different from person to person. Demons of legend all represent archetypes that dwell in the collective subconscious. Transforming into a demon inhibits your conscious control and exposes your 本音, however if you let the demon take over you will lose your humanity, which is why you need to hide behind your Persona to form Social Links.

Trust me I'm an expert.

Hoy.

user, I...

SMT NINE remaster for Xbox One: Let's actually make it an MMO Edition.

So everybody knows here that Neutral isn't a real alignment and is basically just procrastination pretending to be a philosophy, right?

It's either a path of balance, or HUMANITY, FUCK YEAH.

That's what it pretty much boils down to.

Why does Walter say "hoy"? Is he a flip or something?

There's literally nothing wrong with the neutral alignment.

I WILL become a SAM-u-rai!

It isn't Law?