/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4v9rj2/top_500_is_apparently_not_tied_to_ranks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All solo vs 2x3 stacks
good matchmaking

Fareeha Amari

hana song

mah egyptian ass loving bro

Who is Sombra

>tfw 6505 overcoins at level 152
>tfw haven't bought ANYTHING
>tfw wanna buy ana's captain amari legendary
>tfw new skins will be announced before september 22nd

WHAT DO I DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that if you play Ana you are a useless shitter who should pick another hero or kill yourself.

No, you are not the exception. "Good" Anas are still utter shit.

It's already at 60 for custom matches

I've been playing genji for the past 4 days after maining support/tank roles since the game came out.

My winrate's up by 30% and I feel really good, but is there anything I should be focusing on other than upping my accuracy and lowering my deaths?

Mercy thread?

>mfw the patch killed Pharmercy

Maybe they'll implement it gamewide eventually, then. That would be nice.

Dealing with 20tick as Zarya is suffering

>all those times I could've saved myself and a teammate from a junkrat or d.va ult if the game had actually registered my fucking click

and nothing of value was lost

Buy it. You have 6500 coins.

>Call out our mercy for being shit and dying by standing in the open healing her duo instead of me the tank
>Smurf duo tells me I'm terrible, leave mercy alone, etc
>Find out the mercy is the guy's wife/gf

Every time

>just shit on a rank 80 genji mirror match
>im only rank 70

I HAVE UNLOCKED MY TRUE POTENTIAL

at 6000 gold you can affort to buy one leegendary skin now McScrooge

Winston should have his beta shield back now that hero stacking is removed. His lightning should have a longer range too so he can shield weave more easily.

Junkrat being the best of the shitty defense heros doesn't mean he still isn't bad and shouldn't also receive a buff.

Post yfw you run into the enemy mccree 1v1 outside of flashbang range.

>staying in the top 500 isn't based on the skilll rating mmr number

knew it there's fucking hidden mmr for top 500

>Admit it Ana, this is better than retirement.
>You've never been too kawaii, have you Jack?
What did she mean by this?

How do I git gud senpai?

I'm tired of letting my team down every game

Lucio, Zenyatta, and Ana are the only supports worth using. Mercy is useless outside of Capture Point Defense and Symmetra is just useless.

>McCree nerf patch
wth you talking about?

I have no idea how you play based just off stats.

reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4v9rj2/top_500_is_apparently_not_tied_to_ranks/

Thanks rebbit :)

>shitters who whiteknight for mercy even though there's a 99% chance the person playing her is a faggot neckbeard

Why do people this retarded actually exist

>mfw bullying enemy mercys
>they get mad in all chat

You should have realized this as soon as you saw the xp bar you fucking retard

>Win rate as tank is 71%
>Support 57%
>Attack 35%

Christ this feels like a chore. What level do good tanks and supports start showing up so I can play something else?

post weird overwatch OCs

sorry user, that was kind of silly of me

here's even more stats

They might as well just introduce leagues then when a 1-100 MMR isn't even accurate

Do D.Va's sponsors make her put out?

>McCree
>nerfed

>Shitter on your team causes you to lose so you call him out
>Next game he is on the other team and gets carried to victory so talks shit in chat

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>ult call out

highly underrated. have this well earned (you).

There's a 99% chance anybody playing Overwatch is a faggot neckbeard

Just spend it faggot not like you're not going to have coins in 2 months

Fucking 10+ game losing streak. What am I supposed to do here? I go damage and I'm the last man standing fucking always, I go support and no one dies on the enemy team. I try to get them to regoup but no one listens. I can't carry these retards. FUCK

rumor has it that widowmaker, in fact, has a posterior

OGRETIME
>Literally 3 of us on the payload
>Game ends anyway
KEK

I'll never get women who want to play the dullest roles in games just to be with their man

Lucio or Zenyatta are superior in every possible situation. If you choose Ana I automatically know the team will be down a man.

no

I had a stretch of 8 games earlier and the same thing happened. If I didnt tank nobody pushed, if I healed nobody died, and if I went attacker I got no support and would get outnumbered

There was a game where my team was all attackers so I went tank, but then they bitched about having no healers so I seitched lucio, and ran around while none of the enemy team died

>be Roadhog
>approach mercy in small room as her buddy exits it
>she sees me and tries to boost to him
>boosts into a corner instead somehow
>walk up to her and start meleeing her
>her buddy didn't notice his mercy disappear
>she's trying to get out of the corner while shooting me with her blaster
>she can't get out
>she dies to me smacking her with my hook
>put down a spray
>she writes out about 5 lines in all chat about how roadhog is broken and i'm a no skill faggot

How to fix Roadhog:
>if you collide with anything while being pulled, you stop immediately
>he can no longer hold down m1 and guarantee an instant kill on 200 health and lower classes

There, done.

>17 hours as genji
if you still need advice it might be time to switch heroes.

>Asians are obsessed with virgins and idols lose popularity if people find out they have sex
Gee I wonder

>shitter on other team gets carried to victory after your team loses on the 2nd point on hollywood attack
>said shitter angrily complains about his shit team after getting stopped at the 1st point on hollywood defense
>tfw you get to call them names and say they're butt hurt

>D.Va enjoys sex but wants to avoid the risk of pregnancy entirely so she sticks to anal exclusively, making her a massive buttslut as a result.
Nigga I don't care how retarded this sounds this is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Lucio and Zenyatta ARE superior but Ana is not weak in the slightest, Zen and Lucio are just overpowered. Mercy and Symmetra are dogshit terrible.

wow, grats. you just deleted a hero from the game. job well done!

so how do i gitgud with lucio? i mean really good

I flagged both of them to never be matched with them again

As soon as I called her out her duo started spitting heat at me and was saying all sorts of shit about how I wasn't protecting her as the tank even though she would heal me for 3 seconds and then stick to him the rest of the game. Fucking cuck.

>a week's worth of on-and-off play is enough to play a high skillcap hero well

found the rank 45

>just read ''Old Soldiers''

Is Reaper getting cucked like the main plotline? He always does

Doesn't stop dirty old execs from nailing every idol they can exploit

First one yes, second one no. It'd remove the entire point of his character.

>tfw "summer skin" fags
Just like how every legendary skin now is super good and you want all of them right? I'm sure that the summer skins will all be to your liking :^)

>500 health
>No damage
>A shit shield
>Leap

What was the intent behind Winston? In practice you have a worse tracer who actually dies even easier.

Yeah I know I shouldn't continue playing, especially when I'm angry but I want to see where the hate train goes.

you should know what you need to perfect by now.

if you don't... well, champ, good luck.

It's the harassment class for retards who can't play Genji or Tracer or are completely unable to aim

>Go into my Linkin Park Ult
>McCree shuts me doing wn
>Replay shows him vaguely hitting the air around Reaper and killing me in two hits

GOOD
GAME

>Perfect skins come out
>I buy the ones I love and enjoy them all
>You're crying as mom doesnt let you use her card for buying boxes for a % to unbox them

his long range damage was and he's not a hard counter to Pharah (to put it in context)

I always have terrible games with McCree unless my team is semi competent

Is this normal? If the other team is wrecking my teammates should I be able to go in and kill 2 on average every time?

>get an Ana POTG
>decide to record it later by watching it in the Highlight menu
>Ana highlights do not appear in the Highlight menu
>will never get another POTG with Ana ever again

Thanks Blizzard.

Stalking white women and beating up asian dudes. You fuck with people while they're distracted and generally disrupt team cohesion while being able to protect yourself or bounce if shit gets too heated. Of course this requires team work and guess what pubs are bad at?

He's a monster in a coordinated team still as can be seen by internethulk on envyus. The problem is that when he jumps on squishies he needs to have his team come in and be a bigger threat than he is so he can do his job which is something you don't get without a premade.

>these assumptions
>these implications
The topest of keks friend

Winstons are free kills as McCree

Theyre also much easier to shoot in the air than Pharah

when that focus kicks in

>tfw when you flashbang a tracer and headshot that easy mode scout bitch

>nanoboost administered

So I shouldn't expect any buffs/changes to him so he's tolerable to play solo? I like the idea of a tanky annoying class but lmao50dps!!11 just makes we want to play one of other tanks that are actually useful at all levels.

>complaining about Tracer when you play McBroken

>buy the skin
>next lootbox it drops

You KNOW it's gonna happen.

>I like the idea of a tanky annoying class
then play D.Va

How do I find a team for competitive on PS4?

I'm tired of randoms shitting the bed

I'm pretty sure mcree doesn't have a get out of jail free card, or a high damaging gun that you don't even have actually aim with. Compared to the scout tracer is baby mode.

Retarded or low health ones maybe. The biggest threats to Winston are Bastion (lol), Reaper, and Roadhog.

Winston's Tesla Cannon is 60dps that doesn't need to be aimed and can affect multiple targets at once. Considering what it does and the fact that it can't really be defended against outside of Zarya shield or Zenyatta ult, it's pretty strong. If there's any buff I'd like for Winston, it's for him to have 300 HP and 200 Armor.

Really there's nothing wrong with him per se it's just that the meta has shifted to make him bad with all the armor and zenyattas. People just think that not needing to aim means not needing to think so even when he was the top tank people thought he was weak.

McCree isnt broken at all

In fact he is harder to play than tracer

>have unboxed all three victory poses for Genji

For what fucking purpose. All you need is one.

>you start landing back to back flick headshots

>There are people that think Overwatch is going to be an esport

>tracer "easy mode scout bitch"
>playing the most overpowered meta hero in the game

learn to ride nigga

you either ride
or you die

you either RIDE
or you DIE

>People just think that not needing to aim means not needing to think
That's pretty much exactly it. Once you figure out how to get going with Winston without getting focus fired and dying like a jackass he becomes the most fun tank by far.

>In fact he is harder to play than tracer

this is what morons actually believe!

wtf is buying boxes and why would you do it
nigga i have a legendary for every char and i've bought none with G

just level up past 100 and you'll be rolling in the boxes

>McCree doesn't have a high damaging guns
>Tracer doesn't require aim

This is what McReefags actually believe

I do. Quite a bit now that she has perma matrix.

Winston is just immensely more tolerable as a character, his UI isn't this cluttered nightmare, and landing leaps on snipers is super fun and satisfying. I really wish he was better.

If you are ever within range to strike multiple targets you are already dead because that worthless shield of yours isn't stopping shit.

>Le run and spray
>get hurt push e
>repeat

did they change something with matchmaking?

i play from the philippines but i queue in americas because chinese/korean team mates are fucking cancerous on every game ever conceived. it used to be that i sometimes get match with them but also sometimes matched with australians or maybe actual americans. both of which actually have an idea on what an "objective" is supposed to be.

but now, 100% of my games are with chinks and gooks who literally think kdr and medals are the only things that are important.

i dont mind the lag but please i just want to play with people who can actually comprehend how defending the point works